Kyosho VoneR Thread

You're on Page 529 of 814
Go to
  • The V one RR Evolution is due to be release in August, 2003. In the land of Oz

Damo
  • Thanks guys... I carefull review the info on this item Rear Carbon Shock Stay (V-One-R/S). It staed R/S is it means not for RR version?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by finchy
    When you know some details could you please drop me a PM. It would be really appreicated.
    No, no, no . . . we all want to know . . . Please.

Also, about the Mugen clutch, can I presume that the Kyosho pinions are compatible and that they will mesh correctly with the Kyosho spurs?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Taylor-Racing

Also, about the Mugen clutch, can I presume that the Kyosho pinions are compatible and that they will mesh correctly with the Kyosho spurs?
    you need to use kyosho pinion on mugen clutch to get the correct gear mesh. kyosho and mugen has different pinion diameter and kyosho pinion is slightly larger
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Manticore
    you need to use kyosho pinion on mugen clutch to get the correct gear mesh. kyosho and mugen has different pinion diameter and kyosho pinion is slightly larger
    Thanks, Manti.
    I sort of presumed that was the case.

Any opinion on the Kawahara clutch? It looks very neat and compact?

We've been using Venom pinions lately - they seem to wear a lot better than the Kyosho ones. As a related question . . do we know any sources for alternative pinions/spurs available in the new .8 pitch?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by esham
    Thanks guys... I carefull review the info on this item Rear Carbon Shock Stay (V-One-R/S). It staed R/S is it means not for RR version?
    I think your correct.
    As you can see from the pic, I haven't convinced myself about the RR rear end yet.

What we need is a blade type rear anti-roll bar, but I don't know of one.
    I seem to remember someone useing a modified Fantom one?
  • M1RR
    Can anybody please tell me the modifications to make a M1RR ? Or better still have a picture of it ?
  • What's wrong with the V1RR clucth?
    Quote:

Why do some people need to change to Mugen centax clutch? What is actually happened to V1RR centax clutch? Need the person who introduced this to explain,please.
  • Quote:
    Thanks, Manti.
    I sort of presumed that was the case.

Any opinion on the Kawahara clutch? It looks very neat and compact?

We've been using Venom pinions lately - they seem to wear a lot better than the Kyosho ones. As a related question . . do we know any sources for alternative pinions/spurs available in the new .8 pitch?
    kyosho is releasing 0.8 pitch pinion and spur gears !
  • Re: M1RR
    Quote:
    Originally posted by genexis
    Can anybody please tell me the modifications to make a M1RR ? Or better still have a picture of it ?
    here !

• Quote:
    Originally posted by esham
    Thanks guys... I carefull review the info on this item (V-One-R/S). It staed R/S is it means not for RR version?
    esham that is right. It is just for V one R/S Rear Carbon Shock Stay.

Damo
  • The V one RR Evolution is due to be release in middle of July in HK

Damo
  • Re: What's wrong with the V1RR clucth?
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Cilla
    Why do some people need to change to Mugen centax clutch? What is actually happened to V1RR centax clutch? Need the person who introduced this to explain,please.
    Still wanting the answer from anybody out there.
  • Re: Re: What's wrong with the V1RR clucth?
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Cilla
    Still wanting the answer from anybody out there.
    Similar to why you like to play GP or why you read this forum.