Kyosho VoneR Thread

You're on Page 439 of 814
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Sydewynder
    Texas!! Oh no you're moving closer!!

You know what they say, When the cat's away the mice will play. Live it up, for now.

Oh one thing about the Barracuda, hope you like about 4 degree rear toe-in.
    I didn't buy the cuda somebody beat me to it. But you're saying a 300+ dollar car doesn't have adjustable rear toe? hmmm..............
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by patelladragger
    I didn't buy the cuda somebody beat me to it. But you're saying a 300+ dollar car doesn't have adjustable rear toe? hmmm..............
    The cuda I saw with my own 2 peepers has fixed rear uprights. Told the guy maybe he should try swapping the left & right around. Got toe out. Guess the toe wasn't from the arm angle. Hope Speedtech will get optional parts.
  • Can someone give me a decent starting setup for a V-One R for runnning on a smooth prepared asphalt and with foam tires. Thanks.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Sushi Boy
    Can someone give me a decent starting setup for a V-One R for runnning on a smooth prepared asphalt and with foam tires. Thanks.
    If ya got the time there are a few good set ups in this thread

Take the time and start from the beginning
  • 220 pages, from the begining.......oh ok. I have nothing else better to do anyways.
  • Quote:
    220 pages, from the begining.......oh ok. I have nothing else better to do anyways.
    That is quite plainly insane...
  • Yeah I know, oh well.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Im2lazy
    That is quite plainly insane...
    Your handle suits you well then. Laziness doesn't transfer into speed on the track unfortunately.
  • Well, Im on page 60 right now, havent; really found any setupos that will seem to work at my track but lots and lots of good info.
  • How did u guys configure your servo wires and everything my wires are a bunch and dont know where to stuff em at.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by NitroNut
    How did u guys configure your servo wires and everything my wires are a bunch and dont know where to stuff em at.
    Please, please, please . . . can I answer this one
  • Quote:
    Well, Im on page 60 right now, havent; really found any setupos that will seem to work at my track but lots and lots of good info.
    Well there you have it, Lots of good info trust me write some of those set ups down on some paper and try them, you might surprise yourself
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
    Please, please, please . . . can I answer this one
    Ist all yours BRO
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by NitroNut
    How did u guys configure your servo wires and everything my wires are a bunch and dont know where to stuff em at.
    Oh, all right then, I'll be nice . . .

Run the steering servo wire under the top deck - to do this, drill a hole beside the servo and use a rubber grommet. Gather all wires and fold on top of the receiver. Use a rubber band to hold it all in place. Stretch a balloon over the whole lot and use a cable tie to fix to the holder. Screw the holder into place.
    Easy.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
    Oh, all right then, I'll be nice . . .

Run the steering servo wire under the top deck - to do this, drill a hole beside the servo and use a rubber grommet. Gather all wires and fold on top of the receiver. Use a rubber band to hold it all in place. Stretch a balloon over the whole lot and use a cable tie to fix to the holder. Screw the holder into place.
    Easy.
    See now that wasn't to hard,........................being nice