R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2003, 11:50 PM   #5836
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Hey bro, will I see you SUN the 26th if it doesnt rain
And what will you be doing on Sun the 26th? You think you're going to race?

If something pops out I don't think JL will be there.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:51 PM   #5837
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by kevink2
Hey Jonathan,
I think I met you at the ROAR Regionals last year- you helped me out by tossing me a new rear shock tower for then my broken RR... thanks for that dude! Good to see you back here on-line.
Yes Kev this is the infamous Jonathan we all know.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:21 AM   #5838
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by kevink2
Hey Jonathan,
I think I met you at the ROAR Regionals last year- you helped me out by tossing me a new rear shock tower for then my broken RR... thanks for that dude! Good to see you back here on-line.

Yes Kev...It is I...the humanitarian who refuses to do nothing as a fellow racer lays helplessly in need....O.K. I'll stop. Afterall I may show up at this years ROAR race desperately in need of a body...one that's professionally painted. J/K. Bro. I will see you arouund.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:24 AM   #5839
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Hey bro, will I see you SUN the 26th if it doesnt rain
Wish I could...but I made plans to be at York's Superbowl party.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:26 AM   #5840
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
Yes Kev this is the infamous Jonathan we all know.
Ya know...what is old saying about a pot and a kettle. Foo...you is reknown.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 01:00 AM   #5841
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Nor Cali
Posts: 100
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to megaracer
Default

hey guys,
could anybody tell me if i can use a short shaft engine such as NOVAcx12 on V1RR?
thx in advance!
megaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 07:48 PM   #5842
Tech Regular
 
boner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 343
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

SG only!!!
boner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 09:12 PM   #5843
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Ya know...what is old saying about a pot and a kettle. Foo...you is reknown.
Yeah but I be infamous for being slow.
And I ain't up on today's lingo so could you translate "reknown", wordup.

Dude seriously we need to talk about tires. PM me about the Ennetis you're getting.

Last edited by Sydewynder; 01-16-2003 at 09:21 PM.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 09:56 PM   #5844
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
Yeah but I be infamous for being slow.
And I ain't up on today's lingo so could you translate "reknown", wordup.

Dude seriously we need to talk about tires. PM me about the Ennetis you're getting.
Waddup my nagga!

The term "reknown" (not to be confused with "renown") refers to be trying be somebody you ain't. For example, you go from a name like... what the Fok was that name you used to go by again to being ...sydewynder. know I saying???
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:04 PM   #5845
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

BTW.

You got Patty Melt..
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:32 PM   #5846
Tech Regular
 
NitroNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 303
Default

w8 so i can only use a tr short shaft only or the tr's pilot shaft didnt really get amg's respones i am slow on the v1r
NitroNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:49 PM   #5847
Tech Master
 
sparksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisvagas
Posts: 1,951
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by AMGRacer
OK. Yes the V1R flywheel fits both types of motors.
Not that hard to understand.... Yes, the flywheel will fit both.....

And from personal exp, the kit includes 2 types of flywheen nuts, one for standard crank, and one for sg
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:54 PM   #5848
Tech Regular
 
NitroNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 303
Default

I wasnt reading it correctly, i am tooo tired its like 2 am here i need my beauty rest.
NitroNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 11:03 PM   #5849
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Waddup my nagga!

The term "reknown" (not to be confused with "renown") refers to be trying be somebody you ain't. For example, you go from a name like... what the Fok was that name you used to go by again to being ...sydewynder. know I saying???

Hmmmm? Was I trying to be someone I ain't? Who was I trying to be? Hmmm?

The other name was a request by Frank McKinney on the old HPI site. I don't change my handle to post crap on other boards like some other people do (Not talking about you). Sydewynder is da same here, RCCarAction, Old TTT, Nitro Review, Formula1-RC, Maxx Traxx, etc. Everyone knows who I am and where I stand at all times. Right HAG, AMGRacer, Novarossi, Manticore, Patelladragger.

Patty Melt? Ahh OK Wizza Wuzza.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 11:09 PM   #5850
Tech Regular
 
Jonathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
Hmmmm? Was I trying to be someone I ain't? Who was I trying to be? Hmmm?

The other name was a request by Frank McKinney on the old HPI site. I don't change my handle to post crap on other boards like some other people do (Not talking about you). Sydewynder is da same here, RCCarAction, Old TTT, Nitro Review, Formula1-RC, Maxx Traxx, etc. Everyone knows who I am and where I stand at all times. Right HAG, AMGRacer, Novarossi, Manticore, Patelladragger.

Patty Melt? Ahh OK Wizza Wuzza.
It is an bad attempt at recovery for my spelling...I can't believe you bought it...sort of.

PM at the diner is patty melt
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kyosho VoneR Roller $120 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 08-06-2003 07:22 PM
kyosho VoneR w/ nova, pipe $200 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 07-25-2003 03:09 AM
Kyosho VoneR Macky R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 07-31-2002 09:04 AM
Brand new Kyosho VoneR kit $230 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 10-22-2001 02:12 PM
NIB Kyosho VoneR $250 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 10-21-2001 06:39 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:58 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net