R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-13-2002, 06:26 PM   #2656
Tech Elite

Default Re: V-one-R

Quote:
Originally posted by tone
Can some one tell me is there a V-ONE-RR. And what's the difference from the V-ONE-R {GRP}
Yes there is a V-One-RR. This is the versions:

V1R - the standard car which comes with gear diffs and rubber tires
V1R GRP silver - the standard car which comes with a front one way, black swaybars and 26mm foam tires
V1R GRP gold - the standard car which comes with a front one way, black swaybars, 26mm front foam tires and 30mm rear foam tires
V1RR - a modified version with a different rear configuration with more layed down rear shocks and a floating rear mount like a 1/10th or 1/8th car. Comes with swaybars front oneway and overdriven side pulley option. Also has a transponder mount and a lola body compatible front bumper. Also includes a Centax clutch and Kyohso lola body.
V1RR GT - a modified version with a different rear configuration with more layed down rear shocks and a floating rear mount like a 1/10th or 1/8th car. Comes with swaybars front oneway and overdriven side pulley option. Also includes a Centax clutch. This version comes with a Protoform touring car body and provision to use the floating mount with the tourer body.

Last edited by AMGRacer; 05-13-2002 at 06:54 PM.
AMGRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 06:46 PM   #2657
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: Re: V-one-R

Quote:
Originally posted by AMGRacer

Yes there is a V-One-RR. This is the versions:

V1R - the standard car which comes with gear diffs and rubber tires
V1R GRP silver - the standard car which comes with a front one way, black swaybars and 26mm foam tires
V1R GRP gold - the standard car which comes with a front one way, black swaybars, 26mm front foam tires and 30mm rear foam tires
V1RR - a modified version with a different rear configuration with more layed down rear shocks and a floating rear mount like a 1/10th or 1/8th car. Comes with swaybars front oneway and overdriven side pulley option. Also has a transponder mount and a lola body compatible front bumper. Also includes a Centax clutch and Kyohso lola body.
V1RR GT - a modified version with a different rear configuration with more layed down rear shocks and a floating rear mount like a 1/10th or 1/8th car. Comes with swaybars front oneway and overdriven side pulley option. Also includes a Centax clutch and Kyohso lola body. This version comes with a Protoform touring car body and provision to use the floating mount with the tourer body.
where has fact gone???

AMG: you know V1R history well !

Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 07:02 PM   #2658
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: V-one-R

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore

where has fact gone???

AMG: you know V1R history well !

I hope my friend Opel92 contacted you and thanked for your help!!
Old 05-13-2002, 07:03 PM   #2659
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: V-one-R

Quote:

I hope my friend Opel92 contacted you and thanked for your help!!
yes he did !!!!!
Old 05-13-2002, 07:44 PM   #2660
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to patelladragger

Quote:

OK lets do some quotes from you boys now:

Are you backpeddaling now???
OK, you know more about the voner but please do PM me and maybe I can instill some logic into your weak arguments before you post them. Here you post quotes from two different people trying to string together a point that doesn't fly. All your silly little "Boyfriend" comments just show how little skill you have with your language as well as possibly let the cat out on some personal issues you might be dealing with. You have little to no logic in your posts so your are only a notch better than Manticore and the others who say, "Shut your dog mouth" in all their eloquence. LOL. You can be very techie on an RC car and still be very clueless in life. Stupidity? Who...me? LOL.

Like I said, no one believes all asian cars are junk, so how can I be backpedalling when you've scoured the thread and all you can find is what someone ELSE said about SOME cars?

I could go back and list out the quotes on how you stuck your chest out spouting anti-american stuff along with manticore and then put yourself back in check - but anybody can see that already (unless you edited them all out by now). Yeah, you "clarified" alright. LOL.

As soon as you quit spouting nonsense I'll stop responding. That flag must be really getting under your skin for you to react so strongly to it. Don't know why, hell your flag looks almost as good. Lol. Almost. Sounds like you have some issues dude, has an American whipped your butt in a past life or something?

patelladragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 07:52 PM   #2661
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger

OK, you know more about the voner but please do PM me and maybe I can instill some logic into your weak arguments before you post them. Here you post quotes from two different people trying to string together a point that doesn't fly. All your silly little "Boyfriend" comments just show how little skill you have with your language as well as possibly let the cat out on some personal issues you might be dealing with. You have little to no logic in your posts so your are only a notch better than Manticore and the others who say, "Shut your dog mouth" in all their eloquence. LOL. You can be very techie on an RC car and still be very clueless in life. Stupidity? Who...me? LOL.

Like I said, no one believes all asian cars are junk, so how can I be backpedalling when you've scoured the thread and all you can find is what someone ELSE said about SOME cars?

I could go back and list out the quotes on how you stuck your chest out spouting anti-american stuff along with manticore and then put yourself back in check - but anybody can see that already (unless you edited them all out by now). Yeah, you "clarified" alright. LOL.

As soon as you quit spouting nonsense I'll stop responding. That flag must be really getting under your skin for you to react so strongly to it. Don't know why, hell your flag looks almost as good. Lol. Almost. Sounds like you have some issues dude, has an American whipped your butt in a past life or something?

Now all you can do is post your own weak opinions. Nice attempt at arguing but your opinions are not backed up with any facts. Face it you became aggressive first and got all up an offended about "anti-american" stuff which has long been explained. In fact the supposed anti-american statements is your only comeback now to explain your childish behaviour along with proud. Everybody on this forum agrees with me and Manticore. Please go elsewhere. If you cannot handle people not liking your country then your bad luck. Everybody on this forum has the right to their opinion and that includes not liking your country or posting there opinions on it. It is a free board for opinions, if you have such a problem with people not agreeing with you then well.......

The only person who thinks the argument is weak is you, self praise is no praise at all.

Last edited by AMGRacer; 05-13-2002 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-13-2002, 07:54 PM   #2662
Tech Champion

Quote:

Dont cry baby, dont cry !! you will grow up one day !!
Old 05-13-2002, 07:59 PM   #2663
Tech Champion

Default Re: Stir Up

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore
dtm and V1RR folks.

Forget about this two Ps !! they are just two idiots or you call them jerks from afghanistan coming here to stir up this nicely maintained thread !!

I suggest you guys just ignore what they say and "chatter" as what we have used to be here.

Cheers V1RR and folks !
Reminder to folks here !

Or you may give him a little bit of "pity you" when he cries !
Old 05-13-2002, 08:02 PM   #2664
Tech Elite

Quote:
Yes because you deleted your post. You were agree with this person quite vocally therefore you are agreeing with his opinions. You seem to be happy to explain YOUR posts, but are unable to accept my explainations. This is very arrogant.

You cannot even keep your own promise to go away.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:31 PM   #2665
Tech Elite

Quote:

As soon as you quit spouting nonsense I'll stop responding.
Ditto.

Quote:

That flag must be really getting under your skin for you to react so strongly to it. Don't know why, hell your flag looks almost as good. Lol. Almost. Sounds like you have some issues dude, has an American whipped your butt in a past life or something?
OMG you have insulted my country and flag!! Do I now send in our armies to kick your ass?? Or do I nuke you or perform terrorist acts!! Or destroy a whole country searching for one guy? That is not how I act, feel free to post criticism of anything about anything, I wont bomb you for having an opinion. Chill out and take yourself less seriously.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:35 PM   #2666
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

I just wan't to know is the coast clear

I almost built a bomb shelter after this

and I thought Rodney King said" can't we all just get along "before Los Angeles went up in smoke
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 08:35 PM   #2667
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to patelladragger

I haven't deleted any post AMG. You've got me confused. And unlike you I haven't edited many other than to fix something in the vbCode. You can look all day and you're not going to find a disparaging remark that I've made toward any nation or its engineering or its RC cars.

I said I was stepping off this thread BEFORE the flaming started-don't remember promising anything. But since you're so cordial and helpful and get such pleasant feelings everytime you see that American Flag - I'm not going anywhere. I have a voner and this is a public thread which you, nor the others who try to tell me what to do, DO NOT own just because you contributed some $$$ to this site.

I suppose I could send a paypal to RCTech and that would enable me to tell people who can post where? Hmm...ok. Let me try it. Paypal on the way...LOL.

Ok let's see, I had a V1R question. Oh yeah, anybody put boca bearings in their V1R? They worth the coin?
patelladragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 08:38 PM   #2668
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

Sydewynder : You need to have a little faith in this hobby, or you might go a bit crazy with all the down time

Glad the tent helped
Old 05-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #2669
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
I just wan't to know is the coast clear

I almost built a bomb shelter after this

and I thought Rodney King said" can't we all just get along "before Los Angeles went up in smoke
dont worry !!! bomb is on the way to afghanistan !!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #2670
Tech Master

Quote:
Oh yeah, anybody put boca bearings in their V1R? They worth the coin?
Good question I would like to know this as well