R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-13-2002, 12:47 AM   #2596
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
Mauler,

I don't have to associate myself with my country=lol. And hwo are you going to say anything about squashing this when you have posted nonsense about barbies just a few posts ago. How old are you? Your logic is lacking. DTM needs to hold a rational thinking course for half you Kongers - he seems the only one with any shreds of sense. But wait- he isn't claiming Hong Kong is he? Lol

Let's see if you can follow this.

I am an American. I pay hella Taxes as an American. I serve my country as an American. Have been a citizen my natural born life.

If you threaten to send a bomb to me - you have to send that bomb to America.

You threaten to send a bomb to American soil from Hong Kong -You threatened America. You follow through - woa - big time consequences.

This "crazy dog" would never be ignorant enough to post on some public forum that I would send a bomb to anyone. Who the heck is scaring RC enthusiasts - you clowns making bomb threats or me warning you not to make them?

OK you guys need to act like adults and stop making bomb threats. Because if this war gets any bigger then i will have to go back into the army and i have served my 8years
nova racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 12:48 AM   #2597
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by proudwinner

I just checked out one of your online hobby shop stores and they want 166 hong kong dollars for a novak TC2 electronic speed controller. Well that's about how much our stores want also. A Novak TC2 goes for about $140-$160 U.S. dollars here. So just how many of those pulleys do you get with lets say-15 hong kong dollars? Hell, I know no more than 2 So why did you take the question and twist it around like a little bitch by saying-quote"for 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" when you damn well know you wouldn't convert 77.9893 hong kong dollars into 10 U.S dollars for the deal. You didn't have to respond or you could have said "sorry, I live in Hong Kong". Think about it. This is what made me vent-your stupid ass nonintelligent childish remark. Let me quote it again for you so that you can embed this stupid remark into your think ass empty skull.
Here comes the P1 troublemaker !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 12:49 AM   #2598
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by nova racer
OK you guys need to act like adults and stop making bomb threats. Because if this war gets any bigger then i will have to go back into the army and i have served my 8years
you are killing me before you go back to army !!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:52 AM   #2599
Tech Champion

Quote:

I just checked out one of your online hobby shop stores and they want 166 hong kong dollars for a novak TC2 electronic speed controller. Well that's about how much our stores want also. A Novak TC2 goes for about $140-$160 U.S. dollars here. So just how many of those pulleys do you get with lets say-15 hong kong dollars? Hell, I know no more than 2 So why did you take the question and twist it around like a little bitch by saying-quote"for 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" when you damn well know you wouldn't convert 77.9893 hong kong dollars into 10 U.S dollars for the deal. You didn't have to respond or you could have said "sorry, I live in Hong Kong". Think about it. This is what made me vent-your stupid ass nonintelligent childish remark. Let me quote it again for you so that you can embed this stupid remark into your think ass empty skull.
you just act like a frog in a well. those prices on online shop blow up at least 20 to 30% !! wake up kid !
Old 05-13-2002, 12:53 AM   #2600
Tech Champion

Quote:

just to remind you if you still havent aware of. you havent changed your avatar yet !
Old 05-13-2002, 12:59 AM   #2601
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore

no i was serious and i dont joke around very much.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:01 AM   #2602
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to ZER01

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore

See, another chilish stupid ass remark!
ZER01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 01:02 AM   #2603
Tech Elite

Quote:

Hahahahah you got "bug in your but" about a comment somebody makes. You are a funny man I better not say any more "anti-American" things otherwise I will see too many US flag avatars and nobody will love me anymore!!!!! If you pay the prices on the HK websites then you are a sucker, they put these site up for people who like to race expensive!!!

BTW Manticores statement is totally true you CAN get 2 bags of pulleys for USD$10. How much can you get for Serpent or Picco for this same price
AMGRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 01:03 AM   #2604
Tech Elite

Quote:
posted by AMGRacer:

Wow "Yanks" are so rude and fixated on which overpaid team driver is winning with which overadvertised chassis which has been promoted to death in their unobjective magazines such as RC Car and RC Car Action.

Quote:
posted by Hurhur:

As usual, the Americans imposing the idea that they are the Big Brother, the Superior One. Do you think this thread would have existed if there were no mutual dependency between the 2 regions? you wouldnt have your V1R then and all you have in your hand is a Reflex? a replica of the original V1R.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
posted by Manticore:

Well, Mr. Fok is at least 90% Chinese physically as he does speak cantonese. But according to what he said, he is a typical american with an open minded thinking.
It's a sad day that one has to be a "typical American" to have open minded thinking. It's no wonder the HUMAN RACE is going to become extinct.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 01:04 AM   #2605
Tech Champion

Quote:

See, another chilish stupid ass remark!
oh well, you are referring to this quoted one??
Old 05-13-2002, 01:05 AM   #2606
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by AMGRacer
BTW Manticores statement is totally true you CAN get 2 bags of pulleys for USD$10. How much can you get for Serpent or Picco for this same price
Right! 10 U.S. Dollars equals 77.9881 Hong Kong dollars! Now tell me something I don't know
Old 05-13-2002, 01:06 AM   #2607
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by nova racer
no i was serious and i dont joke around very much.
Don't take life so serious or you will have a heart attack!!

Some people forget the RC forum is for talking about RC cars and opinions then want to start acting hostile if they don't like what people type!!

This is all electrons and magnetic fields. Look around you for real life
Old 05-13-2002, 01:07 AM   #2608
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's a sad day that one has to be a "typical American" to have open minded thinking. It's no wonder the HUMAN RACE is going to become extinct.
YES because we cant just get along. some people get a ton of money and build army's why becaust they think they can beat the world super power and i like to think that i am a part of that super power.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:12 AM   #2609
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hahahah you take my quote out of context, so sensitive!!! "Yanks" refer to P1 and P2 who start the argument by saying that asian cars are junk. You did not quote them!!!

There is not a typical American, I have worked in the US for 3 years and have many friends from there so y'all don't fret.

Human Race will not become extinct if countries drop their borders and stop pretending that they are unique and the best. We are all people. But recent US events makes that understandably hard.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:17 AM   #2610
Tech Elite

80 hong kong dollars will get you the KO-S2123 KO digital servo at your hobby shop there in Hong Kong.

http://controlcentre.rctech.net/hp/o...20shop%20a.htm