R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-12-2002, 09:56 PM   #2581
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore

i wanna use it too my dear !!
You will need to let me know when you come to the SF bay area

I will let you use it any time
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:11 PM   #2582
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger

Ahh, I see you have been reduced to more silly-man sentences. I suppose I've made my point in this thread as none of you have anything worthwhile to say. Half of you can't even get your P's right and figure out who said what. It's no longer worth my time. I'll leave you jokers back to your little chat room posing as a V1R thread. Hmmm....Where's that unsubscribe button....

Oh my god! I think you are the one which is silly! you can make all your points if you want but the fact is noone is going to listen to it!

The fact is Manticore and his crew has been very helpful! they have been helping others out on our hobby, and I can honestly say majority of the ppl in this forum.

So if you dont appreciate their inputs then SHUT THE PUCK UP and start your flame somewhere else! Since here is a very friendly forum exchanging knowledge on our hobby!

If I offened anyone then too bad! GO AWAY!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:13 PM   #2583
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10

Quote:

If anybody gets banned it won't be me.

I am very certain It will be you
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:28 PM   #2584
dtm
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to dtm

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack
guys,let stop this nonsense pls..
no one is against the American or anything.
we are here to exchange tips, setup and any pointer that might give us better handling cars.
manti and his group of drivers are all pretty decent people
they give sugggestion and setup tips to people who need them .
sometime what we post here is need to be taken with pinch of salt.
no point getting so agressive about all this.
We are here to enjoy our hobby...
I believe all the people here agreed with me...
OK, its getting difficult following this thread since I'm at work....so for now I'm bailing out!! However, high tensions aside...what Jack says is probably right!!!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:34 PM   #2585
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauler

Let me drill this into ur rattle can again! No one is going against the Americans! Stop associating yourself with the good name of your country! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
This kind of yank is a real threat to american !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:39 PM   #2586
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm

OK, its getting difficult following this thread since I'm at work....so for now I'm bailing out!! However, high tensions aside...what Jack says is probably right!!!

why this kid keep on annoying this thread?
Old 05-12-2002, 10:49 PM   #2587
Tech Champion

Quote:
....Where's that unsubscribe button....

Good !! but you havent done that yet !!
Old 05-12-2002, 11:06 PM   #2588
Tech Champion

Quote:

Fine by me. Any moderator can look back and see I threatened no one nor started anything. Any moderator can also see where one of you Hong Kong dudes posted about sending a bomb in the mail and followed it up by referring to my American Flag painted RC body as a coffin. I could compile a post a mile long with all the "yank" and other Anti-american crap you guys have posted here. Now when it gets serious you wanna back-pedal.

I was gonna bow out of this thread long ago when I saw all the silliness after I posted a request for help. But against my better judgement I went back and read the thread again and saw all the anti-US flames- I decided then and there to stick up for mine - and I did. If anybody gets banned it won't be me.
you should disappear from here. no body likes you except P1 and your dog.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:27 PM   #2589
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Oh crap, here we go again
As I said, there are always some annoying kids around !!
Old 05-12-2002, 11:59 PM   #2590
Tech Elite

No. 1 - Patelladragger. It was the other person that started with angry remarks that set this off. DTM and Manticore did not start attacking you. It was the other person that they had an issue with because he was so quick to vent.

No. 2 - AMGRacer and Hurhur. You guys need to stop generalizing about Americans. If you don't like the US so much next time think of who is always there to help in a disaster around the world. Can you say that about your countries? BTW don't think I'm your typical American. Manticore knows. You know what it spells when people ass_u_me.

No.3 - HAG. Your tent is fine and I don't need a tire truer. After reading threads like this I' think it's time for me to get the HE double hockey sticks out this "FUN" hobby.

Last edited by Sydewynder; 05-13-2002 at 12:01 AM.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 12:04 AM   #2591
dtm
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to dtm

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
No. 1 - Patelladragger. It was the other person that started with angry remarks that set this off. DTM and Manticore did not start attacking you. It was the other person that they had an issue with because he was so quick to vent.
You have read the thread well 'oh wise one'.......I would 100% agree with your observations!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 12:34 AM   #2592
Tech Champion

Quote:

Fine by me. Any moderator can look back and see I threatened no one nor started anything. Any moderator can also see where one of you Hong Kong dudes posted about sending a bomb in the mail and followed it up by referring to my American Flag painted RC body as a coffin. I could compile a post a mile long with all the "yank" and other Anti-american crap you guys have posted here. Now when it gets serious you wanna back-pedal.

I was gonna bow out of this thread long ago when I saw all the silliness after I posted a request for help. But against my better judgement I went back and read the thread again and saw all the anti-US flames- I decided then and there to stick up for mine - and I did. If anybody gets banned it won't be me.
Dont BS around, I do think you are from afghanistan day 1.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:36 AM   #2593
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
No. 2 - AMGRacer and Hurhur. You guys need to stop generalizing about Americans. If you don't like the US so much next time think of who is always there to help in a disaster around the world. Can you say that about your countries? BTW don't think I'm your typical American. Manticore knows. You know what it spells when people ass_u_me.
Dear Mr Fok. Please read the rest of my posts which clearly state that my comments were completely aimed at "patelladragga" and "proudwinner". These people show the "bad side" of "only in USA" attitude. As you can see from the other hundreds of my postings I have no problem with anyone else on this forum.

Thank you for your time.
AMGRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 12:36 AM   #2594
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm

You have read the thread well 'oh wise one'.......I would 100% agree with your observations!
Well, Mr. Fok is at least 90% Chinese physically as he does speak cantonese. But according to what he said, he is a typical american with an open minded thinking.

But his observation on Amgracer and hurhur could be inapproprate.

Old 05-13-2002, 12:43 AM   #2595
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to ZER01

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore
no thanks, we will get two big full bags of pulleys with 10 bucks here !
I just checked out one of your online hobby shop stores and they want 166 hong kong dollars for a novak TC2 electronic speed controller. Well that's about how much our stores want also. A Novak TC2 goes for about $140-$160 U.S. dollars here. So just how many of those pulleys do you get with lets say-15 hong kong dollars? Hell, I know no more than 2 So why did you take the question and twist it around like a little bitch by saying-quote"for 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" when you damn well know you wouldn't convert 77.9893 hong kong dollars into 10 U.S dollars for the deal. You didn't have to respond or you could have said "sorry, I live in Hong Kong". Think about it. This is what made me vent-your stupid ass nonintelligent childish remark. Let me quote it again for you so that you can embed this stupid remark into your think ass empty skull.
Quote:
Manticore's childish remark
no thanks, we will get two big full bags of pulleys with 10 bucks here !
ZER01 is offline   Reply With Quote