R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2002, 06:54 PM   #2551
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
ok DTM, you are correct. You assisted a fellow v1r owner while Manticore played silly games. But then you both start all this stupid P1 crap that has nothing to do with the V1R.

The part is still in the package and I wasn't familiar with overdrive which I thought I was setting up - so I asked. That's what these boards are for. Because I asked and found out I got the wrong part - I didn't open the package. Now I can send the part back or sell it and get a 25T. My mistake was assuming you two from Hong Kong are as helpful and as "pro-fellow-racer" that all the others on this and other boards I've run into are. Proudwinner doesn't even run the v1r and he offered an explanation of overdrive/underdrive in a helpful way while manticore posted one sentence silly-man answers.

This thread is 85 pages long and I'd be willing to bet 60% of the posts are crap chatter posts from Hong Kong.
where is my silly answer?

You asked a question and judge it by youself and call the person who answer the question a silly man?? who are you?

If you think we shouldnt chat here, you better leave and start another thread and state it clear "no chatter" and let all the wise man answer your idiot questions.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 06:59 PM   #2552
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
ok DTM, you are correct. You assisted a fellow v1r owner while Manticore played silly games. But then you both start all this stupid P1 crap that has nothing to do with the V1R.

The part is still in the package and I wasn't familiar with overdrive which I thought I was setting up - so I asked. That's what these boards are for. Because I asked and found out I got the wrong part - I didn't open the package. Now I can send the part back or sell it and get a 25T. My mistake was assuming you two from Hong Kong are as helpful and as "pro-fellow-racer" that all the others on this and other boards I've run into are. Proudwinner doesn't even run the v1r and he offered an explanation of overdrive/underdrive in a helpful way while manticore posted one sentence silly-man answers.

This thread is 85 pages long and I'd be willing to bet 60% of the posts are crap chatter posts from Hong Kong.
what exactly silly game did you observe? tell exactly but dont bark at the wrong tree. remeber you are barking at a wrong tree kiddie !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:01 PM   #2553
Tech Master
 
hurhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,461
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
No, I didn't start anything. I came on this thread looking for help and from you all I got was smart-_ss answers and mindless chatter. Believe me you'll never have to worry about "p1" intentionally asking anything of some pompous Hong Kong RC peacock. You have the balls to get on here and rail against America when if it wasn't for our markets and economy your government wouldn't even allow you to be on this board in the first place.
As usual, the Americans imposing the idea that they are the Big Brother, the Superior One. Do you think this thread would have existed if there were no mutual dependency between the 2 regions? you wouldnt have your V1R then and all you have in your hand is a Reflex? a replica of the original V1R.
hurhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:11 PM   #2554
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hurhur


As usual, the Americans imposing the idea that they are the Big Brother, the Superior One. Do you think this thread would have existed if there were no mutual dependency between the 2 regions? you wouldnt have your V1R then and all you have in your hand is a Reflex? a replica of the original V1R.
not all of them but these P1 and P2 really make yank look bad !

shame shame shame !

P2, you can consider this as chatter if you mind !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:27 PM   #2555
Tech Regular
 
Mauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SG
Posts: 413
Send a message via ICQ to Mauler
Default

Well well well... almost fell off my chair while reading through all these postings! I don't know if this proudwinner(loser)? guy tried to start a war here with the asians on the whole intentionally, but as far as my understanding goes, this kid is just trying to gain some cheap bucks by asking some fellow Hong Kongers of mine to get him something which is probably more expensive in the States! Well, let me tell you something kid, if you were to ask a favour from others, you ask nicely... and you don't start a whole war here and start flaming others!

In addition to that, this other nosey P guy had to step in and say something in his limited knowledge to make this situation even worse! Come on guys, the the good people who started this forum did not intend this for some racism intentions! If you two P's still insist on spurting nonsense, please get out of here and find somewhere else that will suit your appetite! Cos no one here's gona be bothered with you!

Shucks... was I being too nasty??
Mauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:30 PM   #2556
Tech Regular
 
Mauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SG
Posts: 413
Send a message via ICQ to Mauler
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


not all of them but these P1 and P2 really make yank look bad !

shame shame shame !

P2, you can consider this as chatter if you mind !
Hahaha.... be rest assured that these two are the only ones! Let them be and don't stop them from talking to themselves! Man! This all started because someone wants something cheap!!
Hahaha! Hey, why no we just send something over to make this kid happy?
Mauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:35 PM   #2557
Tech Regular
 
Mauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SG
Posts: 413
Send a message via ICQ to Mauler
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hurhur


As usual, the Americans imposing the idea that they are the Big Brother, the Superior One. Do you think this thread would have existed if there were no mutual dependency between the 2 regions? you wouldnt have your V1R then and all you have in your hand is a Reflex? a replica of the original V1R.
No no no... this is getting very sensitive! Better stop this before a full scale war breaks out!

Mauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:39 PM   #2558
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauler

Hahaha.... be rest assured that these two are the only ones! Let them be and don't stop them from talking to themselves! Man! This all started because someone wants something cheap!!
Hahaha! Hey, why no we just send something over to make this kid happy?

I will send a bomb FOC !! that would be free lunch for P2
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:46 PM   #2559
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauler

Hahaha.... be rest assured that these two are the only ones! Let them be and don't stop them from talking to themselves! Man! This all started because someone wants something cheap!!
Hahaha! Hey, why no we just send something over to make this kid happy?
you really burst his bubble !! we didnt mention about this because we are so kind not to make him embarassed.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:46 PM   #2560
Tech Regular
 
Mauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SG
Posts: 413
Send a message via ICQ to Mauler
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore



I will send a bomb FOC !! that would be free lunch for P2
Hey hey hey! No more bombs here friend! We are peace lovers right?

No no no... I was not thinking along that line.... I ws thinking of sending a Barbie doll set over cos I think it might be cheaper in Hong Kong! Hahaha! In that case, he could save a few more bucks, and at the sametime, have something more appropriate to play with and talk to!



I think I better stop here.....
Mauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:48 PM   #2561
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauler

Hey hey hey! No more bombs here friend! We are peace lovers right?

No no no... I was not thinking along that line.... I ws thinking of sending a Barbie doll set over cos I think it might be cheaper in Hong Kong! Hahaha! In that case, he could save a few more bucks, and at the sametime, have something more appropriate to play with and talk to!



I think I better stop here.....



Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:53 PM   #2562
Tech Elite
 
AMGRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 3,939
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


not all of them but these P1 and P2 really make yank look bad !

shame shame shame !

P2, you can consider this as chatter if you mind !
Yes yes it is only the Ps who make stupid comment based on where stuff is made!! Other Americans are nice guys
AMGRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:55 PM   #2563
Tech Master
 
hurhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,461
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauler

Hey hey hey! No more bombs here friend! We are peace lovers right?

No no no... I was not thinking along that line.... I ws thinking of sending a Barbie doll set over cos I think it might be cheaper in Hong Kong! Hahaha! In that case, he could save a few more bucks, and at the sametime, have something more appropriate to play with and talk to!



I think I better stop here.....
Give him Barbie's boyfriend, Ken too.....maybe he likes both of them and it makes more economical sense, he gets to save more.
hurhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 08:18 PM   #2564
Tech Master
 
patelladragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to patelladragger
Default

All you clowns are ridiculous. This didnt' start because I wanted something cheap. I have 4 nitro cars and they're all tricked out. Matter of fact the voner is the cheapest one I've got in terms of money I've got in it. I'm not a kid and Money isn't an issue. If you Hong Kong chumps were cool enough to take care of fellow racers it wouldn't be an issue. If I could get a part here and save a racer some $$ I'd do it cause I'm not so caught up in loyalty over one car that it makes me ignorant like you all sound here.

But as far as bomb threats against American citizens...all I gotta say is you better tread carefully.
patelladragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 08:26 PM   #2565
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
All you clowns are ridiculous. This didnt' start because I wanted something cheap. I have 4 nitro cars and they're all tricked out. Matter of fact the voner is the cheapest one I've got in terms of money I've got in it. I'm not a kid and Money isn't an issue. If you Hong Kong chumps were cool enough to take care of fellow racers it wouldn't be an issue. If I could get a part here and save a racer some $$ I'd do it cause I'm not so caught up in loyalty over one car that it makes me ignorant like you all sound here.

But as far as bomb threats against American citizens...all I gotta say is you better tread carefully.
This crazy dog comes again ! oh scary !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kyosho VoneR Roller $120 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 08-06-2003 07:22 PM
kyosho VoneR w/ nova, pipe $200 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 07-25-2003 03:09 AM
Kyosho VoneR Macky R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 07-31-2002 09:04 AM
Brand new Kyosho VoneR kit $230 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 10-22-2001 02:12 PM
NIB Kyosho VoneR $250 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 10-21-2001 06:39 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:14 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net