R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2002, 07:09 AM   #2521
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm


You get free information and chat on this forum!!!!!
you need to filter the information when it is free !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:24 AM   #2522
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder



And who are you sucking up to? DTM and Moon still won't give you anything for free so.............a a
I don't see any BROWN noseing around these parts

So how is my canopy
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:26 AM   #2523
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


There is no free lunch !! HAM is going to paypal me for a new tire truer here !
I don't have pay pal and who said anything about lunch
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:34 AM   #2524
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY


I don't have pay pal and who said anything about lunch
but i hear "tire trurer"

Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:41 AM   #2525
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


but i hear "tire trurer"

I read you have one already

2 is more than one person needs, and I don't have one, and Sydewynder needs me to get one, so he can barrow it
I am doing this for him
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:54 AM   #2526
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY


I read you have one already

2 is more than one person needs, and I don't have one, and Sydewynder needs me to get one, so he can barrow it
I am doing this for him
Yeah, I have one that is not as working so well as when I need pre-camber rear tire.

Looks like you are getting thing a bit complicated now with the truer with Mr. Fok !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 09:59 AM   #2527
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: concord Ca
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


Yeah, I have one that is not as working so well as when I need pre-camber rear tire.

Looks like you are getting thing a bit complicated now with the truer with Mr. Fok !!
Its not that complicated he asked me when I was gonna get one so he can use it
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:25 AM   #2528
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY


Its not that complicated he asked me when I was gonna get one so he can use it
i wanna use it too my dear !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:26 AM   #2529
Tech Master
 
patelladragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to patelladragger
Default

笨蛋从香港是寂静笨蛋- 正义比较短

Ok - these clowns wanna flame - let's flame then.

Good thing these kongs aren't representative of V1R owners. We don't speak chinese because we don't need to. You speak english because you do.
patelladragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:33 AM   #2530
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
笨蛋从香港是寂静笨蛋- 正义比较短

Ok - these clowns wanna flame - let's flame then.

Good thing these kongs aren't representative of V1R owners. We don't speak chinese because we don't need to. You speak english because you do.


bed time. you start it here yourself !

we will surely come back ! dont worry !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:36 AM   #2531
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Send a message via ICQ to dtm
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by patelladragger
.................... You speak english because you do.
and what sort of English is this???? Talk about stating the obvious.

It was not us who started 'flaming' pls go back and check the posts. The evidence is all there....someone talking about 'shyt'...well thats good English too I suppose???

We were just proving that we give as good as we take.......and more!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:38 AM   #2532
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm


and what sort of English is this???? Talk about stating the obvious.

It was not us who started 'flaming' pls go back and check the posts. The evidence is all there....someone talking about 'shyt'...well thats good English too I suppose???

We were just proving that we give as good as we take.......and more!
He did his home work. he did check his dick !! opssss should be dict !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:46 AM   #2533
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Send a message via ICQ to dtm
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


likely it is mismatch of the conrod and transfer port. just a guess
I can only really check the top of the piston when the exhaust is fully open...it sits flush against the lower edge of the exhaust opening.....so thoeretically it should be ok because the crank still gives the same stroke.

Maybe I will do some measurement using the RS to see how much volume I should actually have....I can then use shims to compensate on the head button.
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:51 AM   #2534
Tech Master
 
patelladragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to patelladragger
Default

No, I didn't start anything. I came on this thread looking for help and from you all I got was smart-_ss answers and mindless chatter. Believe me you'll never have to worry about "p1" intentionally asking anything of some pompous Hong Kong RC peacock. You have the balls to get on here and rail against America when if it wasn't for our markets and economy your government wouldn't even allow you to be on this board in the first place.


If this was the face of V1R I'd sell mine and never buy a kyosho again.

Last edited by patelladragger; 05-12-2002 at 10:59 AM.
patelladragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:52 AM   #2535
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm


I can only really check the top of the piston when the exhaust is fully open...it sits flush against the lower edge of the exhaust opening.....so thoeretically it should be ok because the crank still gives the same stroke.

Maybe I will do some measurement using the RS to see how much volume I should actually have....I can then use shims to compensate on the head button.
I think you should use RS casing for the piston/sleeve rather then MT casing
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kyosho VoneR Roller $120 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 08-06-2003 07:22 PM
kyosho VoneR w/ nova, pipe $200 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 07-25-2003 03:09 AM
Kyosho VoneR Macky R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 07-31-2002 09:04 AM
Brand new Kyosho VoneR kit $230 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 10-22-2001 02:12 PM
NIB Kyosho VoneR $250 Tag R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 10-21-2001 06:39 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:50 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net