R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-05-2002, 10:34 PM   #1516
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

Hey ART, I will see what I can do, I have no problems getting the parts for you if you got a little pataience I dont beleive there is a part # for the Kyosho centax yet, you could alway put the mugan one on
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 10:35 PM   #1517
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to adelmundo Send a message via AIM to adelmundo

Quote:
Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Hey ART, I will see what I can do, I have no problems getting the parts for you if you got a little pataience I dont beleive there is a part # for the Kyosho centax yet, you could alway put the mugan one on
I know I can put a Mugen one on, but do I really want to "CONTAMINATE" my V-ONE R with Mugen parts? That's blasphemy! LOL
adelmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 10:36 PM   #1518
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by adelmundo

I know I can put a Mugen one on, but do I really want to "CONTAMINATE" my V-ONE R with Mugen parts? That's blasphemy! LOL
Oh and I think the centax for the V-ONE R is the same as for the Kyosho Fantom, but I think it uses a different Flywheel and Flyweights. Someone put the part number up on here earlier, so I'll try to look for it.
Old 02-05-2002, 10:41 PM   #1519
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

well we dont want to contaminate your car now do we give me the #s and I will see what comes up

Oh and by the way your request has been forwarded

are you running at castle this weekend ??

I am going to run at delta
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 10:53 PM   #1520
Tech Regular

Quote:
well we dont want to contaminate your car now do we give me the #s and I will see what comes up

Oh and by the way your request has been forwarded

are you running at castle this weekend ??

I am going to run at delta
OK looked at the previous threads and these are the part numbers:

The centax uses all the parts from the kyosho Fantom centax minus the flywheel and weights. These are parts (quoted from AMGRacer I think):

FM380 - Fantom Centax
VZ090 - flywheel
VZ091 - flyweights

If you can get at least 2 of these so I can put it in 2 of my cars that would be great!

Also if you can get all the parts so I can convert another V-ONE R to the RR that would be great too.

I want to end up with a regular R with a Centax, a Foam car converted to an RR with Centax, and my all stock V-ONE R (no hop ups except for front universals and aluminum hubs).

I will be at CASTLE, so I think you should go too since their probably won't be anyone running gas onroad at Delta this Sunday since they'll all be at CASTLE.
Old 02-06-2002, 01:00 AM   #1521
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by adelmundo

OK looked at the previous threads and these are the part numbers:

The centax uses all the parts from the kyosho Fantom centax minus the flywheel and weights. These are parts (quoted from AMGRacer I think):

FM380 - Fantom Centax
VZ090 - flywheel
VZ091 - flyweights

If you can get at least 2 of these so I can put it in 2 of my cars that would be great!
Yep the FM380 includes an "extra" flywheel and flyweights which would be wasted. You can purchase all the parts seperately minus these parts if you look at the fantom explosion diagram on the Kyosho site.
AMGRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 01:11 AM   #1522
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by kevink2

what's the deal with gold and silver labels?

The difference from the Silver and Gold is, the Silver label is mainly from asia, contains both front sway bars and front one-way, and of course the foam tires regular set. The Gold label contains, everything from the Silver, but the rear axle is shorter and it accomdates the 32 mm foam tires that comes with the kit.

I had the Silver Label that I got from H.K. back in Oct., I hope I explain every correctly.
milf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 01:34 AM   #1523
Tech Regular

Quote:
Milf that really really sucks......... so whats next

Hey H.A.G., I know! That does suck. But so far the damage report is;

Kyosho Main Chassis
Upper deck
Gas Tank
Front upper bumper mount
Front lower bumper mount
Front Left Control Arms
Left turnbuckle (Titainum)
Throttle Servo Case (K.O.)
3 foam tires

At this time this is what I know of, I have not touched the car yet. I have already purchase the Kyosho Main Chassis, Gas Tank, Control arms. And I will be rebuild this Fabulous Car, As God be my witness, It will be better, faster, stronger. I call it the
V-One R2 I had also have a Second V-One R, and that will be V-One R3 I had a friend take picture of this car before I will start this new project. As soon he email it to me I will post this for you guys to view.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:39 AM   #1524
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by milf

I have already purchase the Kyosho Main Chassis, Gas Tank, Control arms. And I will be rebuild this Fabulous Car, As God be my witness, It will be better, faster, stronger. I call it the
V-One R2
Hey Sherman maybe you can call it the "Six-Million Dollar V-ONE R" like the 70's hit show "Six Million Dollar Man" "Gentlemen we can rebuild him, we have the technology. We can make the world's first Bionic Man. Better than he was before. Better, Stronger, Faster"....(Cuts to Music)
Old 02-06-2002, 09:42 AM   #1525
Tech Regular

Anyone want to do a group purchase of V-ONE RR's from Japan? I can probably get them at about $310 after shipping. If anyone is interested let me know!
Old 02-06-2002, 11:47 AM   #1526
Tech Elite

Quote:
Kevink2 I will try to give you a little help from a recent miss hap at a race
I was useing MC-59s in my bone stock cvr and I noticed that the plug would foul after a 5 min heat race trying to figure out why I proceeded to put another in for the 15 min main and guess what the plug let go at the 13 min mark. so I asked The motor guru MOTORMAN what might be the problem , he said probably too much compression and with that hot of a plug it will fail at some point he recomented a colder plug like a MC-9 so I did that at the next race and the car ran real well with out missing a beat

So my suggestion is to put a colder plug in it and ritchen it a tad see what it does
Cool, that goes along with my thinking, thanks!
kevink2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 01:30 PM   #1527
Tech Regular

Hey Art, $310 is way over. The Kit is worth $ 200.00 give or take, the shipping should not be that much when you have sent 5 day courier, if you have them get it to you sooner it will cost more on shipping. Let me know I am interested.

I do not want to call it the six million dollar car, It will be stronger, faster, better. Yes, and the music plays
Old 02-06-2002, 06:05 PM   #1528
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by milf
Hey Art, $310 is way over. The Kit is worth $ 200.00 give or take, the shipping should not be that much when you have sent 5 day courier, if you have them get it to you sooner it will cost more on shipping. Let me know I am interested.

I do not want to call it the six million dollar car, It will be stronger, faster, better. Yes, and the music plays
I was looking at hobbynet's (Japan) website and based on ordering 4 V-ONE RR kits, it came out to $310 with the shipping computed in it already. I think it actually equates to $270 +$40 shipping or something like that. If you can get it for much less than that, then I would be interested. Maybe we can buy a bunch and put them on eay and keep some for ourselves. hehehehe
Old 02-06-2002, 06:23 PM   #1529
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to MtX2ImPuLsEr
Default Anyone with a Front type front Sway Bar for sale

i like to know if anyone got the front type voner front sway bar for sale.
I dont want the one that the GRP kit comes with but like a one that the RR kit comes with.
If anyone got one let me know.... at [email protected]
ADELMUNDO- if you start ordering a RR conversion Put me up for one too so we can save on shipping.

Milf- Sorry to hear your car got Totalled.. will you sell that swaybar though
let me know or emai me

Han
MtX2ImPuLsEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 09:15 PM   #1530
Dan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

www.speedtechrc.com

Look under Kawahara upgrades for V One R for the blade type sway bar. Yes, Steve accepts money orders mistah Wo Han!

milf, sorry to hear about your runaway but great to see you finally here in the nitro forum.

Last edited by Dan; 02-06-2002 at 09:21 PM.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote