Old 05-07-2005, 09:50 PM   #332
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

My R12 at lakeland

Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:02 PM   #333
Tech Initiate

My r12 justa after my first Nitro race...
Ended 3rd

SchuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:07 PM   #334
Tech Regular

Default fusion R12

Both cars are looking good. Had my first race day with my R12 team spec car. Race here in the Phoenix area on a small tight race track. My engine went off tune at the beginning of the A main and still ended 4th. Car is showing great handling and accerlation. During the heats I change tire shore to see if the car would react in one way or another. The car most certainly did!!!! This is great because it will be easy and great to tune it in to the track I am racing. A couple more races here here then to Revelation in June for the O'Donnell race. Very happy with car though I found the lower front a arms to be a bit vunerable to even light hits. I am looking into different ways to strengthen this weak area.
Good racing to all R12 racers... hope this thread keeps going, would love to here othere report on setups and other ideas.
4F1Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:45 AM   #335
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfelish
Both cars are looking good. Had my first race day with my R12 team spec car. Race here in the Phoenix area on a small tight race track. My engine went off tune at the beginning of the A main and still ended 4th. Car is showing great handling and accerlation. During the heats I change tire shore to see if the car would react in one way or another. The car most certainly did!!!! This is great because it will be easy and great to tune it in to the track I am racing. A couple more races here here then to Revelation in June for the O'Donnell race. Very happy with car though I found the lower front a arms to be a bit vunerable to even light hits. I am looking into different ways to strengthen this weak area.
Good racing to all R12 racers... hope this thread keeps going, would love to here othere report on setups and other ideas.

good luck!!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #336
Tech Initiate

I just will buy a new pipe. The stock one is to much (top-end) for my hometrack.....I think i will buy the TM one....
well.. good luck to you r12 owners..
cheers
Old 05-24-2005, 07:12 PM   #337
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchuM
I just will buy a new pipe. The stock one is to much (top-end) for my hometrack.....I think i will buy the TM one....
well.. good luck to you r12 owners..
cheers
try this one!

Old 05-25-2005, 07:07 AM   #338
Tech Initiate

what pipe ist that???
i think it will be dificult finding it here in portugal.....Major brands are TM and serpents....
Old 05-26-2005, 11:35 PM   #339
Super Moderator

Quote:
what pipe ist that???
i think it will be dificult finding it here in portugal.....Major brands are TM and serpents....
its a Skyline pipe here is the link to the site http://www.skylinercracing.com/
I just installed it with the stock header and it works awsome!!
Old 05-27-2005, 10:35 AM   #340
Tech Initiate

thanks Marcos.J.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:04 AM   #341
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default R12 Team Edition!

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to decide what onroad car to get to run at my local club. I do like the idea of being a little different with my car choices and as a result have a few questions for you all...

1\ Does the Team Edition still come with the torque screws? If so does it come with the driver?

2\ Is it a front one way or ball diff front an rear?

3\ For one of the class's i am looking at running in, the car is required to run a side exhaust engine either as a pullstart or non-pullstart. Is there going to be a porblem with this? I can't see any and what sort of exhaust system will i need to purchase?

4\ Online hobby stores that ship international.... I haven't been able to find any so far????

5\ Are the axle diameter the same size as normal cars or oversize like the NTC3?

cheers,

H-O
Old 05-31-2005, 10:29 AM   #342
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu

Has anyone had the problem that the long belt turns upside down? If so, any ideas how to fix it? I have thought of adding another belt tensioner before it goes over and under the engine's belt.
Riketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:00 PM   #343
Tech Initiate

hooked_on
1\Yes. The team edition still come with the torque screws and driver
2\i think it's diff's in front and rear... if you want one-way u have to buy it separately
3\here you will have a problem!! i think that's no exaust system that will work with a SE Engine on r12.. but let's wait for a more expertise person to answer this!!
4\try to contact schumacher directly... www.racing-cars.com...
5\dont know what axle are you refering to...

Personally, i think that r12 is a great car, especialy the price!! (it cost me about 300$ with the rossi pixy 3t!); and the frrreeeeeeely drive train!! aahh !! and off course the no PITA 2-speed transmission!

cheers
Old 05-31-2005, 06:14 PM   #344
Super Moderator

Quote:
hooked_on
2\i think it's diff's in front and rear... if you want one-way u have to buy it separately
3\here you will have a problem!! i think that's no exaust system that will work with a SE Engine on r12.. but let's wait for a more expertise person to answer this!!

Personally, i think that r12 is a great car, especialy the price!! (it cost me about 300$ with the rossi pixy 3t!); and the frrreeeeeeely drive train!! aahh !! and off course the no PITA 2-speed transmission!

cheers
the team version comes with a spool in the front.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #345
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
hooked_on

cheers

Thanks SchuM!

The axle i was talking about is the wheel axle diameter that the wheel nut goes onto?

Also, Regarding side exhaust. A guy at our club who has an orginial R12 has been running a side exhaust engine in his car no problems, i guess my question is if the Team Spec has the same mounts, flywheel, clutch assembly??? Also does it mater if the engine is SG shaft or not?

H-O