R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-18-2003, 10:04 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord
I just went to my LHS today and picked up the 705, they carry TONS of spare Serpent parts, even more than HPI, Trinity, Associated, etc. They have a whole wall full of Serpent stuff they do online orders also, their website is www.mdiracing.com they're awesome.
How much did you got your 705 for?
Ducati998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 10:05 PM   #17
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Cool, sounds like you picked the car that is right for YOU.
Old 04-18-2003, 10:10 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Accord

Quote:
Originally posted by Ducati998
How much did you got your 705 for?
I bought the kit for $379, but somehow ended up spending about $500 on a starter box, accessories, tools, etc. lol. I still have to buy electronics for it, i've already got a Futaba 3PK HRS so I just need another HRS reciever and two HiTec digital high speed servos.
Accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 08:23 PM   #19
Tech Initiate

Send a message via ICQ to JusDamFast Send a message via AIM to JusDamFast Send a message via Yahoo to JusDamFast
Post Just say NO to Hitech!!!

Go KO, I keep hearing bad things about the Hitech servos! I have never used them(Hitech servo's) personally but I learn from other people bad experiences!
JusDamFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 08:26 PM   #20
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Accord

The things you heard are completely false, I have been using HiTec servos for more than 5 years and in that time have owned more than 50+ HiTec servos, I have not once ever had a problem with them. I've used virtually all servo brands and HiTecs are by far the best. They are top quality servos, better than Futaba, KO, Airtronics, Megatech, etc. I use HiTec servos on airplanes, boats, cars, robots, and nearly every other R/C application out there, HiTec servos are second to none and I swear by them.
Accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 09:51 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I to use Hitec servo's and have not had any problems with them.Been using them for 7 yrs now and great prices also.