R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2001, 08:18 PM   #406
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore


i can see your track is well suitable for impluse!
if its suitable for impulses, why do i always beat them with the V-One R?
btw, the 2001 championship wasnt at that track (moorebank), it was in south australia, adelaide.


i know who novarossi is

hey novarossi, i should be at moorebank on sunday, im going to set the car up and get ready for canberra and take some moore footage. you still going to ACT? dont say no, i will be very dissapointed
but then if you dont go, i will have a chance
__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!

Last edited by nitro dave; 11-11-2001 at 08:22 PM.
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 08:29 PM   #407
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

so you want to see novarossi? well, here he is,


__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 09:06 PM   #408
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave


if its suitable for impulses, why do i always beat them with the V-One R?
btw, the 2001 championship wasnt at that track (moorebank), it was in south australia, adelaide.


i know who novarossi is

hey novarossi, i should be at moorebank on sunday, im going to set the car up and get ready for canberra and take some moore footage. you still going to ACT? dont say no, i will be very dissapointed
but then if you dont go, i will have a chance
well actually when we are talking about top notch racer competition. it is all about the people is the main factor. the car and engine are equally important but not as much as the driver.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 09:07 PM   #409
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave
so you want to see novarossi? well, here he is,


Well, I think NR's job is a policeman or bodyguard as his posture tells !!
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 09:15 PM   #410
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

and a "talk to the hand...." attitude too

i have another film for you guys to download. this moorebank again but with a 1/8 car (i think its a serpent vector)

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...th%20scale.mpg
__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 09:19 PM   #411
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave
and a "talk to the hand...." attitude too

i have another film for you guys to download. this moorebank again but with a 1/8 car (i think its a serpent vector)

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...th%20scale.mpg
I can calm my heart beat when watching this movie !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 09:36 PM   #412
Tech Elite
 
Michael_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,083
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Michael_T
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave
and a "talk to the hand...." attitude too

i have another film for you guys to download. this moorebank again but with a 1/8 car (i think its a serpent vector)

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...th%20scale.mpg
That 1/8th car doesn't seem that much quicker then my car
Michael_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 10:25 PM   #413
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

theres more coming
__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 10:56 PM   #414
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Daly City, CA
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to ryan
Default Hey Nitro Dave

I just took a look at the pics on your site. Nice cars there! BTW, in the mtx2bars picture I'm interested in those nice front shock towers. What are they, aluminum? Ti? I'd like to inquire who the manufacturer is and where I can order some of those! Thanks.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 11:01 PM   #415
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave
and a "talk to the hand...." attitude too

i have another film for you guys to download. this moorebank again but with a 1/8 car (i think its a serpent vector)

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...th%20scale.mpg
Any one help? for some reason I was trying to save the clip but it always say it doesnt exist?????
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 11:43 PM   #416
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

new movie!!!! 1/8 scale again, on the first corner

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...r%20action.mpg
__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 11:59 PM   #417
Tech Elite
 
Michael_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,083
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Michael_T
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10


Any one help? for some reason I was trying to save the clip but it always say it doesnt exist?????
check http://members.optushome.com.au/mugenseiki under 'videos' in about 5 minutes

they on there temporary, until moved over to whatshappnin
Michael_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 12:08 AM   #418
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,705
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Re: Hey Nitro Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by ryan
I just took a look at the pics on your site. Nice cars there! BTW, in the mtx2bars picture I'm interested in those nice front shock towers. What are they, aluminum? Ti? I'd like to inquire who the manufacturer is and where I can order some of those! Thanks.
i spoke to the guy when i took the picture and he said he made all those shiney parts you can see at university (as a project "upgrade")

he also made a starter box and tool holder which i'll get photos of soon.


sorry about the movies guy's, when i uplode them, novarossi takes a copy to put on his site then i delete and put up another. you have to be quick, and i dont have much room on my server so i cant upload many files.

check out novarossi's site for the movies.

once again, sorry.
__________________
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!
nitro dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 12:42 AM   #419
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave
new movie!!!! 1/8 scale again, on the first corner

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~wolf5/...r%20action.mpg
this guy was doing 19 to 20 secs for that lap which is more or less same as NR MTX2 ?
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 12:47 AM   #420
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: Re: Hey Nitro Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by nitro dave


i spoke to the guy when i took the picture and he said he made all those shiney parts you can see at university (as a project "upgrade")

he also made a starter box and tool holder which i'll get photos of soon.


sorry about the movies guy's, when i uplode them, novarossi takes a copy to put on his site then i delete and put up another. you have to be quick, and i dont have much room on my server so i cant upload many files.

check out novarossi's site for the movies.

once again, sorry.
i do agree to those metal parts although it has extra strength over the stock one. it will make the adjacent parts become weak upon heavy impact. besides, it will change overall CG of the car and overall performance will be affected.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MUGEN MBX5R/MUGEN MBX5T PROSPEC/TRAXXAS RACE REVO Jason Halvorson R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 01-12-2008 10:32 AM
Mugen 5T Chassis, Mugen 46 Tooth Pinion, Associated Ride Height Gauge bretzkej R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 08-19-2007 06:31 PM
USA's Most Wanted FOR SALE Mugen MBX5R,Losi 8 comp, and Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy nobike R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 69 04-28-2007 07:45 PM
Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe Scott Fisher R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 11-21-2005 05:45 PM
drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy [email protected] R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 06-30-2003 09:31 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:15 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net