R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #46
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

HEY Jamie thanks for spraying the traction down where i needed it most ! remember that joke ?
Drew_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #47
Tech Fanatic

Congrats Jaime, Sal, Chris Whitney, Vince, Danny, Christian Byrne, Ted Brown, Vidal, Mikey Mike, Diatta, Drew Cat, Dredd, Jimmy, Rick, Greg, Dexter, Taurean, Emily, Alex, Tyger and everyone else lucky enough to attend this awesome event! whew... lol
(Please excuse me if I left your name out)

Props to The Fanatic Remote Racers for putting on a great show with the man with the mic in his hand Ted Brown!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #48
Tech Elite

Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™

how any X Rays in the top 10?...
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_Cat View Post
HEY Jamie thanks for spraying the traction down where i needed it most ! remember that joke ?

All in good fun.
Jamie Corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #50
Tech Addict

Special big ups to Rick and Greg for putting on a great race.

Congrats to both Jamie and Vince on their TQ's and wins. Both of u guys were blazing this weekend.

Hey Jamie, u need to keep running touring car man, cause u're the one we all have here up north as a marker to know where we stand and if we're improving or not.

Thanks to Victor N. for pitting for me all weekend.....u did an awesome job man. Hey Richie S., thanks also for trying to get me back out on the track in the main. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Good showing by the Brooklyn Hobbies team with 4 guys in the 1/8 A-Main. Congrats to Vidal on his second place finish. Renato and Chris Pops Child had a great run going, but lucked out, so better luck next time.

Hey Danny, u driving has improved a whole lot man. Keep doing what u're doing and u'll be up there with the best of them everytime.

To all the other racers, thanks for coming out, as without u all we wouldn't have had such a wonderful weekend.

See ya'll at the next race.
pelico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #51
Tech Apprentice

I had a great time thanks to brooklyn hobbies, rc pro series my pit crew richie,bebop and jose without up guys i would have never made the a . Also thanks to chirs p hope pops is doing ok reneto i know i spelled wrong jamie you guys helped me get back on the track after 3years thanks. Carl Edwards
carl jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #52
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Excellent weekend! I was DEAD tired on Sunday night though

BIG thanks to Mikey Mike and Jamie Corrado not only for always making their driving great to watch, but for stepping up to help a novice.

Peter Rivera

Last edited by sneak191; 06-25-2007 at 08:22 PM. Reason: forgot to sign name
sneak191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #53
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

First I have to give a big thanks to Greg Hill and Rick Hill cause I know there was alot of blood, sweat and gears in getting this event here. The weekend went thru with great success, thats a testament to the entire FRRacers crew. Congrats to Jamie and Vince, you guys did your thing. Thanks the RC Pro Series for bringing this great event to our track. The format was alot of fun. Thanks to Ted for his work on the mic, getting everyone around the track involved. It was alot of fun. There were alot of tough breaks as the mains went along, but thats racing. Remember folks, a bad day of racing is better than a good day at work. Diatta, you keep bringing it bro. Sal, I know you'll be back, you got that nitro itch now. Kurt, thanks for the help in the main. Thanks to the boys from XRC for the pit help, Richy S. for coming thru with the Serpent parts, in the clutch.

Peace and God Bless,
Kelly Lambre'
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #54
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastharry View Post
how any X Rays in the top 10?...
I believe I was the only Xray in the field.I qualified 2nd and finished 4 th.dang pit stops and 45 min main.lol
Sal Amato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:14 AM   #55
Tech Fanatic

Results.... please
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #56
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Results.... please

this link BELOW should help soon, when updated. Stay tuned !

NITRO RESULTS

TURBO GFX>>>> http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4329165#post4329165
Tekin Battery Nurse >>>> http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4329173#post4329173

Thanks for looking
Drew_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #57
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns820 View Post
I believe I was the only Xray in the field.I qualified 2nd and finished 4 th.dang pit stops and 45 min main.lol
how was the xray in relation to the other cars(esp the 720,if any were there)....?
Old 06-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #58
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastharry View Post
how was the xray in relation to the other cars(esp the 720,if any were there)....?
not sure what you meant but my car was super fast all weekend car was super smooth and ultra reliable,I didnt really have any bad hits but a few taps here and there and the car just laughed.I wasnt running any fancy hop ups aside from the front cvds,i wasnt even using the wide front bumper or the harder foam(although the track is slightly forgiving as the only secure walls are around the perimeter).The car was able to run with any of the other mentioned cars even though I was slightly under powered compared to the other cars.One thing I can tell you is that most people at this race have had ample amount of time with there cars (have been running them for a while )as I had just got this car and had about three practice sessions at this track.so I guess what I am getting is outof the box this kit is highly capable at running at high levels as I only made minimal changes from the original set up

AWESOMATIX USA-SANWA--BSR--TEAM SCREAM --SWEEP RACING USA--TQ WIRE--ROCHE USA--LRP
Sal Amato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #59
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns820 View Post
not sure what you men but my car was super fast all weekend car was super smooth and ultra reliable,I didnt really have any bad hits but a few taps here and there and the car just laughed.I wasnt running any fancy hop ups aside from the front cvds,i wasnt even using the wide front bumper or the harder foam(although the track is slightly forgiving as the only secure walls are around the perimeter).The car was able to run with any of the other mentioned cars even though I was slightly under powered compared to the other cars.One thing I can tell you is that most people at this race have had ample amount of time with there cars (have been running them for a while )as I had just got this car and had about three practice sessions at this track.so I guess what I am getting is outof the box this kit is highly capable at running at high levels as I only made minimal changes from the original set up
thats exactly what I meant....thanks...
Old 06-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #60
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

new forum
http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169855
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote