Search

2007 KO PROPO points series

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default KO PROPO SERIES

Originally Posted by blanks596
I'd have to second that. Brian, I'm not sure if that really was your Pops standing next to you, but I was sincere in letting him know that your effort was much appreciated and I'm also glad that this was done by a Mugen (Blue shirt) driver. The Orion kit was just icing the cake. Although I had a crappy series performance, I had a great time

I'd also like to thank Bill C for all the help throughout the series. I don't know of anyone who would go so far as letting another driver tryout 3-4 costly motors like he did so that I could at least finish 1 main out of 4

Max
Max, sorry things did not work out as planned, but I have to say, you gave it one hell of a try!.
With that new engine, you should be styling now. Pop that bugger in, and show em how you run the expert class.
Happy to be of any help I could. If I have something you need, all you have to do is say the word, and its yours.
see you soon, Bill
Old 09-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey whats up. Not trying to be picky because I had a blast, but it was best three out of four correct? And you get one extra point for TQ. We all raced all four races so we should be equal on the bonus points.
I think it should have been this unless I added wrong.
1/10 Sportsman:
Joel = 91 100 101 100 (301)
Jauque = 100 97 98 94 (295)
Tony (me) = 98 93 97 99 (294)
Vincent = 97 97 96 93 (290)
I got awarded fourth but I think it should have been 3rd.
Just let me know. It was totally worth it either way and can't wait for the next series. Thanks for everything.
Sam and Nigel and everyone else with Kamakazi : thanks for all your help and advice. You guys deffinately help make it a blast for me and so many others I'm sure. Bill, thanks for all the generosity. You are one of the greats.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default KO PROPO SERIES

Originally Posted by Tony Fileccia
Hey whats up. Not trying to be picky because I had a blast, but it was best three out of four correct? And you get one extra point for TQ. We all raced all four races so we should be equal on the bonus points.
1/10 Sportsman:
Just let me know. It was totally worth it either way and can't wait for the next series. Thanks for everything.
Sam and Nigel and everyone else with Kamakazi : thanks for all your help and advice. You guys deffinately help make it a blast for me and so many others I'm sure. Bill, thanks for all the generosity. You are one of the greats.
Hi Tony, You are quite welcome. It sure was a lot of fun. Hope your daughter had a good time. You have a heart breaker on your hands there fella. Beautiful little girl. You will be beating the boys off your door step before you know it.
thanks for yours and Marcellos help.
Bill
Old 09-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

1/10 Sportsman:
Tony,

Don't worry about it..Just spoke to BTZ (he's not around a computer) and he said that he would take care of the mistake and get you that servo.

Chris
Old 09-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Super fun man!

Thanks to brian, and errbody! Cant wait for next year!
Old 09-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Oh no, dont even worry about that. I just wanted to make sure I was adding right. With any luck and skill I'll pull it off next time. (probabally just jinxed my self just now though) Sam, I'm charging my new green igniter as we speak. Dude! I thought I was going to get mugged walking to my car last night and a full grown dear ran across the street and almost ran me and my daughter over!!
Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Oh no, dont even worry about that. I just wanted to make sure I was adding right. With any luck and skill I'll pull it off next time. (probabally just jinxed my self just now though) Sam, I'm charging my new green igniter as we speak. Dude! I thought I was going to get mugged walking to my car last night and a full grown dear ran across the street and almost ran me and my daughter over!!
Tony, if you don't want the servo, I'll take it for you j/k, so if you knew that you won't 3rd then might as well take the sevo.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Addict

Hey tony first off I would like to thank you for coming out and bringing the family that was totally cool, about the points; yes you are correct if you went to all four races and those are the totals then yes you are the third place finisher, sorry about the mix up, was doing the final totals at the banquet and with all the noise and outside interference mistakes happen, I will have a brand new KO PROPO servo for you the next time I see you.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Tony, if you don't want the servo, I'll take it for you j/k, so if you knew that you won't 3rd then might as well take the sevo.
put it on the shelf j/k great series good trainning 4 me but henry & matt probably dont think so but im working on it ill start getting faster by getting a mugen bag holla back peeps
Old 09-17-2007, 01:47 PM
JGO
Tech Adept

Default box thing

here you go guys the ultimate prize that i won airbrushes were not included
Attached Thumbnails 2007 KO PROPO points series-img00018.jpg  

Last edited by JGO; 09-17-2007 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JGO
here you go guys the ultimate prize that i won
where is the slot for the extra needles?
Old 09-17-2007, 02:12 PM
JGO
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
where is the slot for the extra needles?
ok ok bloody ell theres no slot for the needles because i dont have any. i cant get a hold of them. as soon as i get some i will make a slot. what did you do with your one? airbrush stuff to.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey JGO, that looks cool!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JGO
here you go guys the ultimate prize that i won airbrushes were not included
I didn't know you were a tattoo artist
Old 09-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JGO
ok ok bloody ell theres no slot for the needles because i dont have any. i cant get a hold of them. as soon as i get some i will make a slot. what did you do with your one? airbrush stuff to.
Maybe, or it can be for sale too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.