R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #511
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano View Post
2 rounds sounds good to me..Jeffrey is good with it too.
NO! NO! GO back to VEGAS the weather was so cool out here.You guys draged the heat from there to here!DAMN 2 rounds is not as bad as 6 rounds in 110 degree weather! right fellas2 rounds
sounds good to me
aturbotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #512
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
I was thinking about only running two rounds of qual. and then the mains so maybe around 3:00 and the banquet around 4:30 until you feel like leaving I have the hall from 4:00 to 10:00 I don't think we need to stay that long but that how they rent it out.
sounds good
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #513
Tech Initiate

My girlfriend voluntiered to bake or cook something for the banquet if the food supply will be short. Just let me know
Tony Fileccia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #514
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Fileccia View Post
My girlfriend voluntiered to bake or cook something for the banquet if the food supply will be short. Just let me know
If she insists then Bring it for the Team
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #515
Tech Initiate

Team Kamakazi fer sure. Got to make her feel needed! Anything in particular? I can have her bring it to the track to get it started!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #516
Tech Addict

just got off the phone with the trophy guy and He says that the trophies are pretty damn big so you pro guys better bring it for the last race, and for you sportsman guys, I have something extra special for the winners in both classes. Now regarding the banquet, if you paid to enter the series that would allow you to go to the banquet, if you didn't enter the series but you want to go to the banquet it only cost $20 dollars. But when you think of it everyone who enters the banquet get a free raffle ticket for some amazing product plus you get entertained by me for a couple of hours and you get to eat for free..........sounds like a deal. We will be the only one in the banquet hall so don't try to come up with no excuses of why you can't go ( my shirts dirty ..bla bla bla.... there are restrooms at the hall so you can clean your hand and face there and if you think you might get your shirt dirty ..you might want to bring an extra one. I will be taking alot of pictures so... yeah bring a extra shirt other than that lets have some fun ....its been alot of fun racing with all you guys and I couldn't think of a better bunch of guys to put this on for.

See you at the track
Brian Thomas
Old 09-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #517
Tech Addict

oh yeah ..on the menu for the banquet if lightly toasted wheat bread with slices of bologna with spinkles of pickle slices and tomato slices covered in spanish mustard ........Im joking working on the food as we speak taco lady acting up about to be fired

if anyone have any ideals for food please let me know
Old 09-12-2007, 07:48 PM   #518
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
just got off the phone with the trophy guy and He says that the trophies are pretty damn big so you pro guys better bring it for the last race, and for you sportsman guys, I have something extra special for the winners in both classes. Now regarding the banquet, if you paid to enter the series that would allow you to go to the banquet, if you didn't enter the series but you want to go to the banquet it only cost $20 dollars. But when you think of it everyone who enters the banquet get a free raffle ticket for some amazing product plus you get entertained by me for a couple of hours and you get to eat for free..........sounds like a deal. We will be the only one in the banquet hall so don't try to come up with no excuses of why you can't go ( my shirts dirty ..bla bla bla.... there are restrooms at the hall so you can clean your hand and face there and if you think you might get your shirt dirty ..you might want to bring an extra one. I will be taking alot of pictures so... yeah bring a extra shirt other than that lets have some fun ....its been alot of fun racing with all you guys and I couldn't think of a better bunch of guys to put this on for.

See you at the track
Brian Thomas
BT if you want i can help you entertain ive been known to cut a rug or 2 also bring some hand puppets
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #519
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
oh yeah ..on the menu for the banquet if lightly toasted wheat bread with slices of bologna with spinkles of pickle slices and tomato slices covered in spanish mustard ........Im joking working on the food as we speak taco lady acting up about to be fired

if anyone have any ideals for food please let me know
I think you should make it easy...Buckets of chicken from KFC (mashed potatoes,ect), a couple 6ft sandwiches from Subway and some pizza. Unless you want to work a grill all night and cook for everyone.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #520
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:

See you at the track
Brian Thomas
It's been the best series I've been a part of BTZ. I'm sure alot of the guys would agree with me. It should only get bigger next time.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:01 PM   #521
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano View Post
I think you should make it easy...Buckets of chicken from KFC (mashed potatoes,ect), a couple 6ft sandwiches from Subway and some pizza. Unless you want to work a grill all night and cook for everyone.
Very brilliant suggestion, also don't forget Diet Sodas for Diabetics.
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #522
Tech Initiate

My daughter & Janette will be coming so thats $40.00 right? I entered the series so I guess I'm free. Can't wait. I'll have her bring some cookies and maybe a casorole or something. I'll make sure she uses green food coloring to match my shoes and fuel bottle, and car, and tape, antenna......did I miss anything? Has a blast too this series. Can't wait for the next one to get organized.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:50 PM   #523
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Fileccia View Post
My daughter & Janette will be coming so thats $40.00 right? I entered the series so I guess I'm free. Can't wait. I'll have her bring some cookies and maybe a casorole or something. I'll make sure she uses green food coloring to match my shoes and fuel bottle, and car, and tape, antenna......did I miss anything? Has a blast too this series. Can't wait for the next one to get organized.
Tony thanks for all the support I will work with you on the door cover charge I just want everyone to come and have fun
Old 09-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #524
Tech Adept

hey whats up people.........
rick ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #525
Tech Adept

hey guys i just signed up......
cant wait for the main event
rick ross is offline   Reply With Quote