R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #196
Tech Elite
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
To tell the truth it was a little bit of VHT ( 1 1/2 gallons mixed ) and 4 gallons of grape drink that was on the track, thats why when it got hot the track didn't get that slippery; but next time I will wait a little bit longer before cars run in the morning, so that there tire don't glaze up......my bad

Although it was HOT, I had a great time. Track was good, program ran smooth, and I got to listen to BT talk smack to me all day. Thanks to the SVM guys for having us and to BT for organizing the event and saving the taco lady.
__________________
RC Target, Capricorn RC, Matrix Tires, KO PROPO America, PowerMaster Fuel, Absolute Hobbyz, Bellybutton Paint
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #197
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
To tell the truth it was a little bit of VHT ( 1 1/2 gallons mixed ) and 4 gallons of grape drink that was on the track, thats why when it got hot the track didn't get that slippery; but next time I will wait a little bit longer before cars run in the morning, so that there tire don't glaze up......my bad
Brian,
The traction is so good, you found the formula to perfect traction at SVM, the race was fun, The Tacos are good Thanks for running a wonderful race,
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #198
Tech Elite
 
nigelnuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Artesia, SoCal.
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets
Default

Woooooooosah! Thank god for the throwout! LOL

Good job to "C.I." Chris Ibarra for his TQ and win for 1/8th AMA
Good job to "CVR" Chris Verano for his TQ and win for 1/8th PRO!
__________________
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies. www.kamikazetoysandhobbies.com / www.kamikazercracing.com
nigelnuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #199
Tech Elite
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelnuggets View Post
Woooooooosah! Thank god for the throwout! LOL

Good job to "C.I." Chris Ibarra for his TQ and win for 1/8th AMA
Good job to "CVR" Chris Verano for his TQ and win for 1/8th PRO!
Thanks Nigel...I'm sure you'll do better at the next one.
__________________
RC Target, Capricorn RC, Matrix Tires, KO PROPO America, PowerMaster Fuel, Absolute Hobbyz, Bellybutton Paint
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #200
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelnuggets View Post
Woooooooosah! Thank god for the throwout! LOL

Good job to "C.I." Chris Ibarra for his TQ and win for 1/8th AMA
Good job to "CVR" Chris Verano for his TQ and win for 1/8th PRO!
I forgot about that guy Chris, I remember having dinner with Chris Ibarra and he was telling how he knew he could lay it down and lay it down he did; nice Job Chris. And also to sand bagger ( Joel J ) nice job doing what you do best, flying around the track. Nigel your still the fastest eleventeen year old driver I meet.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, that that infamous 13 second barrier was knock down this weekend; one lap by a kyosho and several laps (5) by a Mugen ...just thought I would mention it while I was on the computer

P.S. My boy Jauque had a bad day but I know he's going to bring it at the round 3 race at Crystal park
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #201
Tech Addict
 
EEChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
I forgot about that guy Chris, I remember having dinner with Chris Ibarra and he was telling how he knew he could lay it down and lay it down he did; nice Job Chris. And also to sand bagger ( Joel J ) nice job doing what you do best, flying around the track. Nigel your still the fastest eleventeen year old driver I meet.

P.S. My boy Jauque had a bad day but I know he's going to bring it at the round 3 race at Crystal park
I just had a good day thats all, I just played my cards right today. As for Joel J, hes just too good. I'm going to have my hands full at CP for Rnd 3. Nonetheless, I had a really good time! Good job SVM and BT for running a smooth program!
__________________
Chris Ibarra
EEChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #202
moy
Tech Master
 
moy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 818's
Posts: 1,043
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

it was fun today.the track is hooked up.keep it up BT!
moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:40 PM   #203
Tech Addict
 
carkillaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 687
Default

Glad all went well ill see you guys at CP
carkillaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #204
Tech Addict
 
Michael P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 640
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Good race BT I had a good time and also did good the track was GREAT. GOOD RACE. cant wait for rnd 3.
Michael P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #205
Tech Elite
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEChris View Post
I just had a good day thats all, I just played my cards right today. As for Joel J, hes just too good. I'm going to have my hands full at CP for Rnd 3. Nonetheless, I had a really good time! Good job SVM and BT for running a smooth program!

Congrats to you and JGO...Both of you had a good run.
__________________
RC Target, Capricorn RC, Matrix Tires, KO PROPO America, PowerMaster Fuel, Absolute Hobbyz, Bellybutton Paint
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #206
Tech Elite
 
nigelnuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Artesia, SoCal.
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEChris View Post
I just had a good day thats all, I just played my cards right today. As for Joel J, hes just too good. I'm going to have my hands full at CP for Rnd 3. Nonetheless, I had a really good time! Good job SVM and BT for running a smooth program!
Dont worry, you have a professional pitman on your side. ;D
__________________
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies. www.kamikazetoysandhobbies.com / www.kamikazercracing.com
nigelnuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:34 AM   #207
Tech Champion
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post

Oh yeah forgot to mention, that that infamous 13 second barrier was knock down this weekend; one lap by a kyosho and several laps (5) by a Mugen ...just thought I would mention it while I was on the computer
Btw In case you didn't know there is a 3ths of a second delay in the lap counter and you took the last bottle of water Can't wait for round 3.
__________________
T-Sal
gashuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:43 AM   #208
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashuffer View Post
Btw In case you didn't know there is a 3ths of a second delay in the lap counter and you took the last bottle of water Can't wait for round 3.
so does that mean I did a 13.6 .......even better Oh I mean Tony Thompson
and about the water I guess next time I'm going to ask for 200 bottles instead of 120......my bad next time everyone needs to pace there self
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 AM   #209
Tech Addict
 
carkillaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
so does that mean I did a 13.6 .......even better Oh I mean Tony Thompson
and about the water I guess next time I'm going to ask for 200 bottles instead of 120......my bad next time everyone needs to pace there self
How big was the turn out at SVM?
carkillaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:09 AM   #210
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkillaii View Post
How big was the turn out at SVM?
There was 64 entries this last weekend
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GO-RC we need a points series Winner's Circle Georgia Racing 25 09-18-2008 09:35 PM
ECT POINTS 2007 2008 Poweredbysbc Northwest Racers 57 03-04-2008 02:08 PM
Too many points series? Davidka Wisconsin & Illinois Racing 83 01-16-2008 01:46 PM
AROCC Sugarbowl 2007 points series Winner's Circle Georgia Racing 224 12-18-2007 03:40 PM
2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League FastlapMark Racing Forum 37 04-24-2007 01:44 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:12 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net