Search

Byron Fuel On-Road Nitro Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yes Aaron we have your entry.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entries:
1/8th Scale:
Gary Andersen
Ron Trobaugh
Ira Armstead
Mike Chiappetti
Dan Louis
Brad Toffelmire
Walt Gorczowski
Alex Frank
Harry Hananouchi
Mark Sweeney
Mike Swauger
Darin Ishitani
Drew Ellis
Rick Vessell
Ed Schut
James Palansky
Paul Ciccarello
Bernard Key
Aaron Daily
Tony Block
Bob Block
Howard Lo
Aaron Buran

------------------------------------------

1/10th Scale:
Gary Andersen
David Trac
Ethan Mooberry
Dale Mooberry
Steve Lazarus
Anthony Cope
Mike Blake
Jeffrey Lin
Harry Hananouchi
Ira J Schulz Jr.
Nick Smrt
Drew Ellis
Larry Stone
Rick Vessell
Ed Schut
James Palansky
Goop
Loen Kiggins
JefferyFogus
Chris Bozik
Tony Muhammad
Patrick Morris
Loran Whiting
Jeff Whiting
Joe Bratchie
Kenneth Echols
Howard Lo
Old 07-02-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Thank you.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RayJ
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it out to the race!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Another weekend of racing!! I wish the people running the race would respond to some questions:
1) Is there any outside pitting? I much prefer pitting outside under my tent.
2) Have they finalized qualifying times on Saturday? Some people can only make it out on Saturday and Sunday. If qualifying started a little later like 11 or noon that would be great. Not everyone can take the time from work to practice on Friday. I think that would help attendance as well.
3) Will there be pro comp Byrons 30% available at the track? Or should I bring my own.
4) Please post a new entry list. Many of us travel many miles and would like to have an idea who's coming.
5) Will there be Mugen MTX-4 parts support at the track?????
6) Air compressor available and body washing bin?

Lotsa people have heard the track was nice, but so little is said about it. Details being posted even less.
Ray, I am not affiliated with the track, but am a regular. Outside pitting is available with elect. outlets. It is in the grass- around the fence. No compressor or body washing bin that I know of. Other questions will have to be answered by Leisure officials..
As far as the track goes... It is extremely nice. Very smooth with almost no tire wear. Last Sat. the Molzer Mowery stuff was sprayed & traction came up very nicely. Layout is fun! You will like it, don't hesitate to make the trip.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Looks like I'm going to be able to make it out to the race!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Another weekend of racing!! I wish the people running the race would respond to some questions:
2) Have they finalized qualifying times on Saturday? Some people can only make it out on Saturday and Sunday. If qualifying started a little later like 11 or noon that would be great. Not everyone can take the time from work to practice on Friday. I think that would help attendance as well.
3) Will there be pro comp Byrons 30% available at the track? Or should I bring my own.
4) Please post a new entry list. Many of us travel many miles and would like to have an idea who's coming.

Lotsa people have heard the track was nice, but so little is said about it. Details being posted even less.
RayJ:

A group of us are coming up from STL and I have a lot of MTX4 parts for sale. I just switched to XRAY and have been selling off all of my Mugen parts. All parts are new and in the packages.

Joe
Old 07-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Ron- I'm off on friday. You wanna pit outside with Ray? I'll get there early and set up. You want me to come by and get your "hotel"? If not, my 10X10 will work. Wassssup with Mike and the Richards duo? ttyl
RayJ- LMK if you want me to save a primo spot. Least I can do for all your past help. Gonna be a great weekend!!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Ray. Hope you make it. Loran and I will be there too. We have quite a few MTX-4 parts and many of the guys from St Louis run 4's too. Don't let that slow you down.

JEFF
Old 07-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks Guys for letting me know about the MTX-4 parts. You guys are great! Jeff I look forward to racing with you again, and catching up since last years winternats! See you there! Thanks again for all of you folks who answered my questions!! RayJ
Old 07-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Ron- I'm off on friday. You wanna pit outside with Ray? I'll get there early and set up. You want me to come by and get your "hotel"? If not, my 10X10 will work. Wassssup with Mike and the Richards duo? ttyl
RayJ- LMK if you want me to save a primo spot. Least I can do for all your past help. Gonna be a great weekend!!

Hey Dude.........anytime with the help!!! My girlfriend and I are probably going to get there about 10:30 am on Friday. I'd prefer to pit outside, because i just like pitting outside!! Unless of course it's roasting hot or raining!! I look for you when I get there, and decides what's best!! RayJ
Old 07-03-2007, 05:00 AM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Hey Ray,

Is Dennis going to make it?

Jeff, nice to see you and Loran are going to be there, the track is AWESOME!!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I thought that Chris Doseck and some of the Dayton crew were going????
Old 07-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Forecast is for some pretty warm weather, but I think I would rather be outside anyway! I like the elbow room. If you get by this way, you can pick mine up. Mike & Toms are out. Lil' Tom is the only one with a Valid car.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey, I was wondering what you guys who are running 1/10 scale true your tires to? I'm running a NTC3 and most likely 37 shore.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Good luck to the Mugen USA team, Chicky, Aaron, and Eli (if your going). Wish I was going to make it out but just too many races for me.

Chicky you are going to be called the Ironman after this race (4 weeks straight of weekend races). As well as Ray Juhl, I believe he's doing the 4 weeks in a row thing too.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by ira
Hey Ray,

Is Dennis going to make it?

Jeff, nice to see you and Loran are going to be there, the track is AWESOME!!
I don't think so Ira. He said it might be to much for him. He was tinkering with motorcycles in Canada. He actually drove his RRR really well, and bumped from the middle of the B up to the A.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.