R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   want to get into nitro rc onroad.. lil newbie help (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/163147-want-get-into-nitro-rc-onroad-lil-newbie-help.html)

xxelgringoxx 05-13-2007 05:12 PM

want to get into nitro rc onroad.. lil newbie help

hey everyone, ive been tryin to get into the scene for a lil bit.. im tryin to find a good starter car.. nothing really expensive.. i can always get a better car once i get the hang of it.. want to make sure im going to stick with it maybe a little too, even though i love everything car related.. its my profession.. so any help would be appreciated.. i live near tampa, fl in bradenton, so maybe anyone local might know a place to go look for something.. thanks everyone

TrickPonYracing 05-13-2007 07:03 PM

port charlotte will be racing the next two weekends you can come watch for free and even practice this weekend on saterday for free please come out and enjoy some fun there are also racers that have car's for sale at the track www.rc-racing.org is there site

Marcos.J 05-13-2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by xxelgringoxx
hey everyone, ive been tryin to get into the scene for a lil bit.. im tryin to find a good starter car.. nothing really expensive.. i can always get a better car once i get the hang of it.. want to make sure im going to stick with it maybe a little too, even though i love everything car related.. its my profession.. so any help would be appreciated.. i live near tampa, fl in bradenton, so maybe anyone local might know a place to go look for something.. thanks everyone

there is a track in the corner of Bearss ave and SR41 called Adrenaline they are outthere almost every sunday go and check it out , also there is a new Hobby store on Dale Mabry HWY called R/C action hobbies the # is 813-881-9300 they are located between hillsborough and waters

also a good starter car would be something that is ready to run like a HPI RS4 3 then move up from there

RANDY SMOOTH 05-13-2007 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by xxelgringoxx

the nitro tc3 rtr kit is the way to go :nod: :nod: :nod:

MRX4-R03 05-13-2007 10:36 PM

I have a sweet kyosho rrr wce roller with engine and pipe all that is needed is electronics and your ready to roll.. and has some k factory hop ups , pm for more info