Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NERCAR is Back up and running.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Default NERCAR is Back up and running.

This last sunday NERCAR www.nercar.com hosted its first race at our new location in South Windsor CT. The lot is great and a=everyone had a great time. We did have an issue with a new AMB decoder and were not able to run the mains. After serveral hours of troubleshooting at home the problem has been resolved. It was a combination of 2 things. The Version of ljap we were running was out of date. We were running ver 2005.The old vertion did not support the new AMBRC3 decoder and was ending races pre maturely. We upgraded impoted all of our racer data, retested and are good to go for the next race on June 3rd 2007. All racers are welcome and we hope you enjoy the Nice new location and premium racing surface.
Thanks
NERCAR Administration.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Andrew, Many thanks for sorting out this issue. I don't know what we would do without you! I'm glad to know we're up an running again.

Larry, Great job painting ALL the boards. I know this was a lot of work and it's greatly appreciated.

Ryan, My sincere thanks for towing the trailer!

Dan, You saved us from buying a new generator...I was ready to head out to Home Depot for a new one!

Last, but not least, thanks to every one who made the effort to check out the new location. We'll be racing on the other side of the lot next time and have a much longer straight and larger layout.

Regards,
Ralph Morella