Old 07-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Z00M

so i take it thats yours ZOOM ?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Nice kit Mike..... lucky bastard you.... what No.?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I wish it was mine to keep. I'm just building it for a review, but then I will need to return it. At least I get to play touchy feely with it until I can afford my own

It's number 035.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

I wish it was mine to keep. I'm just building it for a review, but then I will need to return it. At least I get to play touchy feely with it until I can afford my own

It's number 035.
Do you get to keep the shirt and the signed certificate at least? Can you buy it back from TM for a "used priced"? hahaha

Its funny how not too much G4s forum members got the + kit. I think most of us deem the standard kit good enough for racing. I'm satisfied with mine and just finished building my 2nd with an EVO3, VR12plus, ED, Fut 9550 steering servo, Airtronics ERZ throttle servo and a few upgrades and mods. I'm taking it to the track this weekend
Old 07-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

The problem with having a car here to investigate, is there are a lot of good parts here. Even down to the red clutch shoe and weights, the bearings are fully prepped and spin a lot better than mine, you even get the springs I use most of the time. I'll be buying one as soon as I have the funds!

Since the car is for review, there was no T-Shirt (I doubt they make them in Tripple Humungus size anyway ), and the certificate will go back with the car. Do you think anyone would notice if I put my used 4mm chassis on before I send it back? (j/k).
Old 07-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dnitro
Do you get to keep the shirt and the signed certificate at least? Can you buy it back from TM for a "used priced"? hahaha

Its funny how not too much G4s forum members got the + kit. I think most of us deem the standard kit good enough for racing. I'm satisfied with mine and just finished building my 2nd with an EVO3, VR12plus, ED, Fut 9550 steering servo, Airtronics ERZ throttle servo and a few upgrades and mods. I'm taking it to the track this weekend
Howdy D , well i think this time of year to release a car is maybe ambitious. we may well see most of the G4+ kits hit the tracks in testing or for next seasons racing. most are maybe mid way through their racing calendars and dont want to quite get the new car out just yet, trying out new things on a raceday can upset the current state of points or championship results. if your fortunate to have the time to test and a track that is open for testing, then maybe not so bad. we are a bit isolated here in perth, we dont have a track that is open for testing at the moment, just racedays.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Regular

The timing of the introduction og the G4 plus limited is later than planned. Someone mentioned that most were not purchased by G4S owners and I have to disagree with that statement totally! The G4S Team Magic owners are diehards and love limited edition products. They are the ones that are purchasing the cars. And are loving it!

The limited Edition is set up beautifully and having the engraved number chassis is really cool. I have #2 and it will be displayed in our office for years to come. So how do I race one?

I could start with the chassis and just build up part by part or take my G4S and just put the parts on the car. I decided on the latter. So as I build the G4+ I am putting the new parts on the G4S. It's cool cause all the mesurements are in the manual and a lot of those numbers you forget over time and its like starting from scratch once again.

For the people that are new, the raves about the car has been exceptional and a lot of fun to hear about the car and the build from these racers.

As always to Dealers out their, if you want to make your customers happy, write us and we will get you into the Team Magic world!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It's number 035.

damn, i think you deserve one, just buy one its only money
Old 07-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Just saw one of the G4+ Limited Editions last night. A buddy brought his assembled car over to show off.

I will have to say I was impressed. The car looked very very good, almost to go to race. Nice new thick chassis, the new front end, EDS and some great bearing. The list goes on.

It is Two thumbs UP.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

just got my G4 in the mail! Just wanted to say hello and really look foward to communicating with you guys about it. I will start building it on monday, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Perez
just got my G4 in the mail! Just wanted to say hello and really look foward to communicating with you guys about it. I will start building it on monday, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
thats great news steve. will you still be running 1/8th scale as well ? or focus on 1/10th ?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

Awesome!

As soon as the build review is ready I'll post a link.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Lightbulb Team Magic G4+ on TV

Team Magic was interviewed by one of the most watched TV stations in Taiwan last week. The G4+ was under the spotlights, especially with the 999/001 G4+ kit was on auction and ended with over US$ 1400. Team Magic and it cars were considered to be the Wang in R/C. As both are representing Taiwan and have been very successful in national stages: Wang came close to winning the Cy Young Award last year with a Major League leading 19 wins, and the Team Magic G4S was the first ever Taiwanese R/C car to won it all at the EFRA Championship last year.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default G4+ review

G4+ review

http://teammagic.com.tw/News/G4+Revi...view_final.pdf
Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gansei
I was just coming here to place the same post. I only sent the review to the distributor last night and it's already on the TM website!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.