Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery

I realise there is the on-road nitro gallery, but how about everyone compiling all the pictures from the RRR/evo thread and soley having a picture gallery showing everyones hopups,engines etc???

I've just shelled out and bought a RRR, so selling my old v-one-r....and been looking through the 300 pages for ideas and tips, and its great to see everyones pics, but how about getting them all together in one thread, all versions included.

I'll start it off, here's the car i've bought...won't stay like this for long, already got a load of parts ordered, all thanks to the rrr thread, i've bought the nessecary ones instead of worthless ones, thanks again guys.

Lets try and fill this one up.

If anybody needs a photo host. You can use: PRO-Hobby.net
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-2ad4_3.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-2d4f_3.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-25fc_3.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-2858_3.jpg  

Last edited by Artificial-I; 03-16-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Smile

Old 03-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

here's mine. Since this picture I've only changed the air filter and added a zip tie to refuel with the body on.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

here is my rrr evo wce...
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-2006_0831pics0046-small-.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-2006_0831pics0047-small-.jpg  
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

only change is i don't use spektrum anymore
Old 03-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Tech Adept

The car i used last season.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

My RRR-WCE

Old 03-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Awesome work guys, nice response, didn't expect to see so many so quick.

They're all looking really good, in fact does anyone drive these cars, they all look imacculate, lol!! Although to be fair i always try and keep on top of cleaning with my cars too, Dredd...has yours been run before that picture, spotless...nice pic.

I see the evo and WCE's all have the blue springs, will it be benificial for me to change to these, since kyosho put them on to upgrade?

Maskedrider: The top deck on yours...is it standard or did you add it on after, not sure if its the pic but its a really nice matte effect on the carbon, and thats what im after buying for mine, but can't find one i like, here's one off skyline's site advertising the pipe holder.

Also bear in mind, mines just an rrr, not wce, so does anyone know anywhere to get hold of one?
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-matte-carbon.jpg  
Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is Chris Tosolini's Car, I took this picture last November at Kissimmee.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Dredd,

Why aren't you running a spring on your throttle linkage versus the fuel tubing?
Old 03-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Tech Adept

This is my RRR WCE looks like.hope you like it guys.All of yours look awesome!!
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-13032007218.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-13032007219.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-13032007221.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-13032007215.jpg  
Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by supermoto552
I realise there is the on-road nitro gallery, but how about everyone compiling all the pictures from the RRR/evo thread and soley having a picture gallery showing everyones hopups,engines etc???

I've just shelled out and bought a RRR, so selling my old v-one-r....and been looking through the 300 pages for ideas and tips, and its great to see everyones pics, but how about getting them all together in one thread, all versions included.

I'll start it off, here's the car i've bought...won't stay like this for long, already got a load of parts ordered, all thanks to the rrr thread, i've bought the nessecary ones instead of worthless ones, thanks again guys.

Lets try and fill this one up.
hey my friend supermoto552.Nice car,did you buy it from e-bay.I thing i had seen it last week .
Old 03-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

They're all looking really good, in fact does anyone drive these cars, they all look imacculate, lol!! Although to be fair i always try and keep on top of cleaning with my cars too, Dredd...has yours been run before that picture, spotless...nice pic.

I see the evo and WCE's all have the blue springs, will it be benificial for me to change to these, since kyosho put them on to upgrade?

Maskedrider: The top deck on yours...is it standard or did you add it on after, not sure if its the pic but its a really nice matte effect on the carbon, and thats what im after buying for mine, but can't find one i like, here's one off skyline's site advertising the pipe holder.

Also bear in mind, mines just an rrr, not wce, so does anyone know anywhere to get hold of one?
Yes it was run, but I always take off the wheels, remove the top deck, and loosen up the engine to clean around it. I spray it down lightly with some nitro cleaner and get in there with a rag or paper towel and a tooth brush and scrup all the crap out as best I can. The thing is, this picture was just after it was all setup and I just took it out to tune the motor a bit. It had already been broken in by the previous owner who gave me a killer deal. It was run by him a few times but was stripped and basically rebuilt as if it was new. It doesn't look that nice now, but I really keep it nice and clean and make sure I put some 3 in 1 oil on the parts that need to be free and flex etc. I just tend to take really good care of it after I'm done. When you spend so much money (even though I got a good deal) it makes you really want to take care of it that much more.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

That blue anodized muffler stay is made by skyline as an upgrade part. That's what I have on my car.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Chemical X
Dredd,

Why aren't you running a spring on your throttle linkage versus the fuel tubing?
I bought the car used (only really raced a couple times and taken care of very well). I didn't get a spring for that area. Whether it was missing, stretched out, loose fitting or whatever I didn't get one with the car as I purchased it. So I stuck that on there since I didn't have any springs stiff enough to function in that location. The fuel tubing works fine and I don't forsee any issues with this.

There is no special race secret or function behind the fuel tubing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.