Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8th scale Motonica

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CFowler
It is a beautiful car ... amazing detail in design .. I'm hoping that someone will be bringing one to the Winter Nats.
Don't worry bro, you'll be seeing more then one there. You'll know who we are when we arrive, and you can come and check it all out in person. You will LOVE this thing man. I just can't explain how killer this car is in words. Let me get those pics up for starters and I will let you know who I am so you can check out my car and a few others at the Winter Nats! Later for now man.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

no trippies, i didnt take it up the butt like some members in this forum lol, thanks in advance bro,
Old 11-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

It is a beautiful car ... amazing detail in design .. I'm hoping that someone will be bringing one to the Winter Nats.
Chris, I will be bringing mine and I know of a couple more that will be there...
Old 11-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That's great !! Would really like to see one in person ... it will be interesting to see what it can do on the track !!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Dude, relax man. Kodak is just fired up about getting his new car, that's all. Plus Kodak an myself have been buds for a while now and we both get fired up about our racing. It's all in fun bro. So don't trip out on his/our enthusiasm with both our love for racing and our love for the Motonica. We are both a bit on the HELL YEAH side of what we do in rc. We might be a bit over the top for some, but that's just our personality man. So with that said...MOTONICA ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!
this is why we are good friends, one from the states and mmwwwaa from good old down under....!

all i have heard is good things about the car!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedracer1bp
Chris, I will be bringing mine and I know of a couple more that will be there...

Hey you bum.....check your PM inbox every now and then!!!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

.who is importing these and are parts hard to come by?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well you guys just cost me a G. I'll have one shortly and hopefully my driving will pick up again to a level where I can participate in the winternats too since I'll be relocating to Tampa permanently in Jan.

Love at first sight with this car no doubt. I remember feeling the same way about the BMT when it first came out, but I was racing 1:8 off-road then and our 1:8 on-road track was no more. Last car was a PB Phoenix. Anyone remember that one??
Old 11-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Addict

ESWLFSE, (and of course all of Motonica boys)

Allow me to invite you to come down to Ft Myers on Jan, 12&13 to introduce you to one of the longest running On-road State Series in the country, the Florida State On-road Gas Series.Check out www.forgass.com

The January event is purposely run at the Fort to prepare for the 32nd Running of the Florida Winter Nats World Event. We have a large group from the Tampa area ... this might give you the opportunity to meet a few of the racers from that area ...Chuck Moon, Bobby Horan, Chris Tosolini, and Ashton Brinson to name a few ... Give it a try

Chris
Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Tech Regular

I may not be finsihed unpacking from the move, or ready to race yet, but I'll definitely try to make it down at least one day to spectate a bit.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey CFowler, thank you for the invetation. I will see what I can do to try and attend this event.
On another note, I mentioned that I would post some pics of the all great and mighty Motonica. Sorry for the delay everyone, but I am waiting for some parts and plan on doing a Photo Shoot of the car. Sort of a step by step thing and showing you the stock pieces that can be replaced be option parts, also explaining the details and reason you might want to go with the option parts. Some are quite obvious like less weight. And we all know that less rotating mass can spool up faster as well as lower the weight of the entire car. Speaking of weight, I will also be wieghing the stock parts compaired to the option parts to give you a better idea of what your going to be seeing. Usually strength is one of the reasons people get upgrades or option parts. This is true on the Motonica, however I have yet to break ANY piece that is also offered as an option part. I have managed to break about 4 or 5 different parts on the car. But I will not change my views that this is by far the most durable car on the market...by FAR!!! My driving has proven it. But the option parts do still have a purpose that I will explain when I do my photo shoot of the car. So hang tight everyone, I will come through as promised. Thanks for your patients everyone. Until then, take it easy guys. Later.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

You get on with your bad self
Old 11-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

You get on with your bad self
Dude, I don't know if I totaly understand what that means, but sounds good. I will get on with my bad self.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Darren you're not getting on with your bad self very well because this thread is stalling so bad I had to whip up an avatar. I think I now consumed every word ever posted in english on the web about the car so its up to you current owners to keep me fed until mine arrives!

Last edited by ESWLFSE; 11-22-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

This ought to satisfy you for now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.