R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   i dont know what controll to get (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/158958-i-dont-know-what-controll-get.html)

kyosho 444 04-14-2007 07:13 PM

i dont know what controll to get

what is a good controll to get from futaba :confused:

thanks in advance :)

Serpentd 04-14-2007 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by kyosho 444
what is a good controll to get from futaba :confused:

thanks in advance :)

Dude, I don't use Futaba, but I've heard great things about the 3PKS.

I have a question for you 444...Dude, why all of the sudden are you all over the place on this Forum? :weird: Just curious. I mean you are asking about 235mm car tires for the Serpent 835, you want a new radio, You are getting a Kyosho and on and on. This is totally cool bro, but it seems as though you aren't very focused, or your over focused? What is your background with RC? You just have SO many different questions all at once. What got you going on all of this. Are you new to the hobby or something? Like I said, I'm just curious, but I know if you explained what your plans are, then it would help me and a lot of us answer your questions or point you in a better direction. Everyone on here can be extremely helpful so you came to the right place. So I'm just confused about your entire agenda here. Do you plan on racing? All these questions I'm asking you will again help us to help you. I mean you have posted like 33 different questions in less then 24 hours. Dude, that is just pretty odd. :confused: Can you shed some light please. Hope you don't think my post here to you is too personal or out of line in any way. Just trying to help is all bro. Good luck on what ever it is your trying to accomplish! :)

Wanabrc 04-15-2007 12:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You have me thinking about your intentions as well. Do you plan on trying to sell anything soon......................

vlp 04-15-2007 12:34 PM

I have Futaba 3pks and im one happy bofo :batman:

Wayne1one 04-15-2007 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Dude, I don't use Futaba, but I've heard great things about the 3PKS.

I have a question for you 444...Dude, why all of the sudden are you all over the place on this Forum? :weird: Just curious. I mean you are asking about 235mm car tires for the Serpent 835, you want a new radio, You are getting a Kyosho and on and on. This is totally cool bro, but it seems as though you aren't very focused, or your over focused? What is your background with RC? You just have SO many different questions all at once. What got you going on all of this. Are you new to the hobby or something? Like I said, I'm just curious, but I know if you explained what your plans are, then it would help me and a lot of us answer your questions or point you in a better direction. Everyone on here can be extremely helpful so you came to the right place. So I'm just confused about your entire agenda here. Do you plan on racing? All these questions I'm asking you will again help us to help you. I mean you have posted like 33 different questions in less then 24 hours. Dude, that is just pretty odd. :confused: Can you shed some light please. Hope you don't think my post here to you is too personal or out of line in any way. Just trying to help is all bro. Good luck on what ever it is your trying to accomplish! :)

:confused: I think I am going to look into this one! :weird:

Serpentd 04-15-2007 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne1one
:confused: I think I am going to look into this one! :weird:

Dude, please do! I feel as though I entered a twiight zone advanture or something. :weird:

Fred P 04-16-2007 07:43 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :weird: