Search
Like Tree2Likes

Kyosho Gas powered 1/12th pan car

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean
You shure can here is a link to my shop.
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/rc-rainbow/index.html
And you can just e-mail me here
[email protected]
I can just make an invoice via Paypal. I have to put a few of the spares on our web shop still but we have most of the spares.We just havent got the Hop ups yet. You might want to wait untill we get the hop ups in to save on shipping.
You can see the Spada spares by searching SD0 in the little search window on the front page. All of the Spada parts start with SD0. MOst of the spares are pretty cheap.
Sorry to plug my own shop but im really jumping feet first with the Spada as i really like it.
thanks!!! do you accept us funds or should i convert them to yens?

I think Kyosho America needs to get on the ball and get these cars in the U.S.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
thanks!!! do you accept us funds or should i convert them to yens?

I think Kyosho America needs to get on the ball and get these cars in the U.S.
.....no doubt..........any word on these yet LEE........
Old 08-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

At my shop we give prices in Yen as the we get people from all over. I usally just send an Paypal invoice in Yen and you can figure the exchange rate for what ever country you are from.

I built my Spada last night. and there a few things to watch out for but it really goes together well.

Kyosho America does need to get these in the States. Really they dont even have it on thier web site. Tamiya America doesnt have a problem keeping up with the Home land as far as updateing the web site.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If the price is 26,880 yen (which translates to $225.88 USD), that is not a bad price for this car. Now I know I have to get one!!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

The Spada is pretty cheap. RC champ most likely has the cheapest price around as they buy in huge bulk. The shop i work at is smaller than RC Champ but bigger the Rainbow 10. We fall in the middle.
I just would like to see Kyosho exspand the Spada down the road. Different bodies and such.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
If the price is 26,880 yen (which translates to $225.88 USD), that is not a bad price for this car. Now I know I have to get one!!
this will make a awesome spec class!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
this will make a awesome spec class!!!
True that!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean
You shure can here is a link to my shop.
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/rc-rainbow/index.html
And you can just e-mail me here
[email protected]
I can just make an invoice via Paypal. I have to put a few of the spares on our web shop still but we have most of the spares.We just havent got the Hop ups yet. You might want to wait untill we get the hop ups in to save on shipping.
You can see the Spada spares by searching SD0 in the little search window on the front page. All of the Spada parts start with SD0. MOst of the spares are pretty cheap.
Sorry to plug my own shop but im really jumping feet first with the Spada as i really like it.
First of all, I want to thank you for providing a link to your shop. So far my only sources in Asia are the online shops from Hong Kong or Singapore. However, I want to comment that it would be more helpful if you would have an English version of the website. I'm sure many would be shopping online at your site from all over if there was an English version page. I noticed that this is a problem with almost all Japanese websites with products that has worldwide appeal. Is it because there is a resistance to providing a page in an alternate language or does it have something to do with limitations on marketing your products beyond the domestic market?

As I had mentioned on this thread before, I don't care when this car will reach the U.S. market because someone in Asia where it is available can offer it online. If that is you then please pm me a full listing of parts available as well as the kit part# and price so that I may send you my order.

Thank you.

BTW if you have Kawada parts, I would be interested in that as well.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

I agree it would make a great spec class. and everything is pretty simple with chassis. Changeing belts,and spur gears look likes it will be a pain but i still cant complain as this car is just the ticket for me. I think after people see these run they will be alot of excitment around the car.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Here is a link for the spares that i have listed on our website right now.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rc-rainbow.../?p=1&type=all
I still have to list the Option parts tomorrow.

And here is the english listing for the Spada
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rc-rainbow/12345678987654321/

The deal with most RC Stores in Japan is that there are far more customers in Japan than outside of it. And most of the RC shops dont deal with anybody that e-mail in english,simply because spam filters can make just finding a real e-mail a pain.All Rc Shops can send where ever they want.
The system that our store runs on in Japan is great. it is very easy to use for Japanese. But really with overseas shipping it takes alot longer to figure out an order just with the shipping alone.
Im not complaining its just a fact. i can process 10 Japanese orders in the time that it takes to do 1 Overseas order. And Im not Japanese. I enjoy shipping overseas as most of my friends are not here in Japan.
Im not trying to plug me store but i enjoy dealing with anyone that can Speak or figure out English.

I have to say again that RC Champ will have the lowest prices. But im just a fan of the Spada and would like to see other people jump on board.

And yes we have Kawada stuff. E-mail me a work and i can help you better.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Available yet?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

I drove mine tonight at the Kyosho circut. Before taking it to the circut i found that the fuel lines are not attached very well to the gas tank. So i cut off the plastic nipples and installed metal ones that i had laying around.One other drive completely re routed his lines under the upper deck.
Over all everything went pretty well. I did bend the chassis and lose a dog bone but that is form my lack of driving skills. Its a little odd as the big hit i took bent the chassis and nothing else broke. the a-arms,knuckles,wheels all held up. But was a big hit. I had bent the frame a little and the front belt slipped off,Then it shifteds gears and went full speed it to a board. Thats when i got the really large impact and bent the chassis. I bent the frame back with my foot and contuined to drive the rest of the night. I lost a king pin and that how i lost the dogbone. There were four Spada`s there and most of the spada drivers are way above my driving leave. The other drivers could keep up with the RRR`s. I have some video that i need to down load to Youtube. it might not come out good but i will try and post it. This car is pretty simple and it is also my first nitro car. My car is completely stock and really felt very stable. I drove it on and off for Five hours. With only my large impact slowing me down.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Here is a short video

Here is a short video.Its kinda of hard to see but the smaller cars are Spada`s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MMfOyunL_c
Old 08-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Tech Regular

The car looks good on the track too.

This si a must have
Old 08-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by performula
Available yet?
Yes !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.