Mugen MTX-4R

Reply

Old 11-26-2007, 04:05 PM
  #856  
Tech Elite
 
wallyedmonds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brampton ont canada
Posts: 3,662
Default

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
Because we are too stubborn to move over to a better system. It is literally like trying to get people to learn a new language.
i would just say too stubborn.
its not that hard,we did it

its more lazy IMO
wallyedmonds is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
  #857  
Moderator
iTrader: (17)
 
Artificial-I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rurouni Kenshin
Posts: 3,459
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Been awhile fellas , whats new on the playground? Good to see everyone...Ill have to stop by more often.

Fill me in....
Artificial-I is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:06 PM
  #858  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds View Post
i would just say too stubborn.
its not that hard,we did it

its more lazy IMO
WOW!!

A post that I agree with Wally.

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 11-26-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
  #859  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
YBSLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 2,413
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Nice!!

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
WOW!!

A post that I agree with Walley.
That just means you are both probably wrong.

Night-time Brad

YBSLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:26 PM
  #860  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,546
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Brad - Thanks for the battery tray. Looks awesome!!

Mark
munrath is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:33 PM
  #861  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
Racing4Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,118
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I'm sure hole saws and a DeWalt drill are way more convenient to take along to the track.
Racing4Evo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:49 PM
  #862  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
YBSLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 2,413
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default yep

Originally Posted by Racing4Evo View Post
I'm sure hole saws and a DeWalt drill are way more convenient to take along to the track.
Real convenient when you are flying.
YBSLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:50 PM
  #863  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
YBSLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 2,413
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by munrath View Post
Brad - Thanks for the battery tray. Looks awesome!!

Mark
Cool...........Thanks!
YBSLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:05 PM
  #864  
Tech Elite
 
wallyedmonds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brampton ont canada
Posts: 3,662
Default

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
WOW!!

A post that I agree with Wally.
comon now you cant disagree with everything i say
or do you

wallyedmonds is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
  #865  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
chippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NSW OZ
Posts: 1,492
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Car Breaker View Post
agree with you. personally i still don't like imperial sizing after staying in USA for 5 years.
In collage. I use metric because I am science major. however when living in real world it is such a pain because I get so used to metric sizing and have difficult imagine item in imperial measurement. when the rest of the world already move into metric, why is USA still using imperial ?
Thats like asking why do you have George W Bush as president
chippy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:18 AM
  #866  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
CraigM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,009
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

gotta say imperial sizing is the reason I've steered clear of a getting a Losi 8ight or AE RC8. I would think that the US RC companies at least would move to metric considering every engine that'll get put in their kits (and hence the clutch assembly) will be metric

otherwise it's no biggie, plus imperial has it's uses. E.g. it's more impressive to say you've packing a 12incher rather than a 30.4 centimeter'er
CraigM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 AM
  #867  
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,274
Default

Originally Posted by CraigM View Post
gotta say imperial sizing is the reason I've steered clear of a getting a Losi 8ight or AE RC8. I would think that the US RC companies at least would move to metric considering every engine that'll get put in their kits (and hence the clutch assembly) will be metric

otherwise it's no biggie, plus imperial has it's uses. E.g. it's more impressive to say you've packing a 12incher rather than a 30.4 centimeter'er

I think the AE 1/8 Buggy is all metric, thanks to Thunder Tiger.
stefan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:34 AM
  #868  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds View Post
comon now you cant disagree with everything i say
or do you

I don't disagree with everything you say, but I disagree with quite a bit.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:07 PM
  #869  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
bobbyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,565
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Smile

geeeeesh all i wanted to know what size the hole cutter and man it escalate to metric inches whatever...lol let get back to talking about mtx4r or start a new tread on metic and inches
bobbyblaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:55 PM
  #870  
Tech Champion
 
asw7576's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,792
Default

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze View Post
geeeeesh all i wanted to know what size the hole cutter and man it escalate to metric inches whatever...lol let get back to talking about mtx4r or start a new tread on metic and inches
We answer your question from many different perspectives and different angles. It's a comprehensive solution u know
asw7576 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service