R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-30-2007, 11:39 AM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This was one of the best races ive every went to! I would realy like to go, but i have prior commitments! if you ever wanted to go to a race were you will be taken care of like no other this is the one! The track is awsome, one of the best in the world! Jeremy Cupps
J-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to GABOS

hope you dont have this pic terry, see you next year!
GABOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABOS
hope you dont have this pic terry, see you next year!
Hello My Friend,

How's it going? Yep! I have a similar photo taken before
we swaped cars & a nice pic of yours during concourse.

Take care!

Terry
Attached Thumbnails
Pegaso Raceway in Mexico Present the Pegaso International Sedan Invitational-picture-003.jpg   Pegaso Raceway in Mexico Present the Pegaso International Sedan Invitational-picture-001.jpg   Pegaso Raceway in Mexico Present the Pegaso International Sedan Invitational-109.jpg  
Old 03-30-2007, 10:32 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Default Nice view of the track!

This is a pretty good angle of the majority of the track.
You can also see a portion of the catch barriers in the
lower right hand corner of the 1st picture that I mentioned
in an earlier post.
Attached Thumbnails
Pegaso Raceway in Mexico Present the Pegaso International Sedan Invitational-picture-008.jpg   Pegaso Raceway in Mexico Present the Pegaso International Sedan Invitational-picture-007.jpg  
Old 03-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #20
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to GABOS

nice pics Terry, Jeremy hope you can do it next year!, here is a pic of PEGASO facilities.
GABOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #21
Tech Rookie

As a proud team member/driver for one of the two main sponsors (AGA RACING) we extend the invitation to all who wants to visits us this May in the PEGASO track located in TOLUCA Mexico, all kinds of facilities will be waiting for you as a VIP visitor!!!(you just have to live outside Mexico to receive VIP treatment, so come visit us!) all our fellow Mexican citizens are treated really GREAT! because we´re like a big family!...Our intention is to make a great event this year and to create a solid base to do it again next year, as well as other major events like this!

This year we invited Morganti, Giorgio and Mr. Angulo but next year we want to invite more pilots in the 2008 edition for our "Carrera International" we will be extending more invitations trough the year (full paid expenses, email me for details) to other major races held in Mexico, so stay tuned in our forums web page www.rcautomexico.com.

Flying from USA to MEXICO is very, very "el cheapo" and five stars hotels are also low rates, other kind of expenses like meals and entertainment are really cheap (do I have mentioned the word cheap enough already?) so don´t hesitate and prepare your suitcases!..

Sincerely:

Francisco "Ktor" Sotomayor
[email protected]

"La Carrera Internacional"
presented by AGA RACING and ANDREA, brougth to you by:
www.rcautomexico.com

Ktoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #22
Tech Rookie

Is this track still alive?It looks amazing.Would love to drive an 1/8 around it!
Woodchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:12 AM   #23
Tech Regular

Red face I believe it's Gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchop View Post
Is this track still alive?It looks amazing.Would love to drive an 1/8 around it!
Hi there,

From what I've heard, it was leveled years ago to expand the full size
car track. Maybe some others from Mexico will chime in to confirm.
It was AMAZING!