R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-24-2007, 01:04 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Default Locked front diffs- mtx4

I'm seriously consider picking up this piece
http://gasrccar.com/eshop/newsdesk_i...?newsdesk_id=7

I want to try the car with locked fronts and see how it handles as compared to the stock diffs. -- yes I do spin out from time to time, maybe it's my setup. I know it's a personal preference and your style of driving. This piece looks solid. I wonder is the mod tricky to do. Any inputs on your diff preference and why is appreciated. Thanks.

-- Wario
wario69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wario69
I'm seriously consider picking up this piece
http://gasrccar.com/eshop/newsdesk_i...?newsdesk_id=7

I want to try the car with locked fronts and see how it handles as compared to the stock diffs. -- yes I do spin out from time to time, maybe it's my setup. I know it's a personal preference and your style of driving. This piece looks solid. I wonder is the mod tricky to do. Any inputs on your diff preference and why is appreciated. Thanks.

-- Wario
wario69, as u said "it's a personal preference and your style of driving." If you are faster with 1way, then stick with it.
jca2000au is offline   Reply With Quote