Community
Wiki Posts
Search

miising in action

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
i agree with you 100%. i dont care how good friends you are with someone, a $1,200 prank is not a cool joke.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by joemugen
i agree with you 100%. i dont care how good friends you are with someone, a $1,200 prank is not a cool joke.
It wouldn't be my first idea if I was thinking of pulling something on someone. However, what's done is done, and we'll all move on I'm sure.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen

A good friend would take the car,bust your nuts for about an hour after you get home,give you your car,and take you out for dinner all the time reminding you what a moron you are...

anything past that?.....not good...
Old 03-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default prank

you guys need to lighten up and live a little and have fun. That prank is just a notch in Roberts belt. you guys need to know their relationship, they are like brothers, Hey Rainer I personnally think your judgement was a little harsh not knowing their friendship. what a joy Wayne must of felt when Robert returned his car. Robert you are a true friend for giving Wayne such a gift
Old 03-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Is there a way to shut this forum down. This is getting out of hand.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

what is getting out of hand, there's no name calling, no cursing, no yelling at one another, just a discussion and some oppinions about a certain subject. Thats all no harm, no foul
Old 03-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Just my opinion!!!!!!! Sorry if I hit a nerve. Just though that people were taking the joke made on Wayne too strong. It was all in fun and people complaining here is just IMO not a good thing. Sorry again.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Wayne glad to hear it was a joke
Rob Good one now you have to double check your car every race
Old 03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
Who are you again? wow revenge pranking? That's a bit much don't you think?
FYI: We ALL are close nit "family" for those who don't know mainly YOU
Wayne and Robert are good friends. Wayne left his car at the track
not taken or hidden....Thank God Robert was able to retreive his car in his
absence then this would not be an exercise or lesson well learned now would it? relax ....breathe ...wooosaaahhhhhh!

Joemugen:
WOW you are like water ..just have to be apart of everything huh?...
FYI: Nobody really likes YOU, ok butter.
Oops! did I say that out LOUD!

Personally the way I see it Wayne would now owe Robert $1200.00. Wouldn't you agree?

Everyone Wayne has his car ....that's the most important thing
No scratch that Wayne has friends who are willing to set up to the plate like
DJ, Mike and Denise and ALL the other's who made an effort to recoup his POTENTIAL loss had it not been a good and honest friend like Robert. Wayne love you like a brother ...I would have done the same thing. bet you'll never do that again.

Robert ...by the way congrats on that TQ ...and ignore all the negative remarks..A-main Wayne..Last race Last qualifier and you finally did it!
You sure put on a show....a KYOSHO

Signed
Tino
Old 03-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WOW MAYBE THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THE ENTRY FORM FOR THE ROUNDUP
Old 03-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trickd122
Who are you again? wow revenge pranking? That's a bit much don't you think?
FYI: We ALL are close nit "family" for those who don't know mainly YOU
Wayne and Robert are good friends. Wayne left his car at the track
not taken or hidden....Thank God Robert was able to retreive his car in his
absence then this would not be an exercise or lesson well learned now would it? relax ....breathe ...wooosaaahhhhhh!

Joemugen:
WOW you are like water ..just have to be apart of everything huh?...
FYI: Nobody really likes YOU, ok butter.
Oops! did I say that out LOUD!

Personally the way I see it Wayne would now owe Robert $1200.00. Wouldn't you agree?

Everyone Wayne has his car ....that's the most important thing
No scratch that Wayne has friends who are willing to set up to the plate like
DJ, Mike and Denise and ALL the other's who made an effort to recoup his POTENTIAL loss had it not been a good and honest friend like Robert. Wayne love you like a brother ...I would have done the same thing. bet you'll never do that again.

Robert ...by the way congrats on that TQ ...and ignore all the negative remarks..A-main Wayne..Last race Last qualifier and you finally did it!
You sure put on a show....a KYOSHO

Signed
Tino
Now that looks to me like you're insunting people here in public, and you're trying to make them look like bad people for expressing dissatisfaction at the way some people joke? Think about what you're saying here.

Like I said what's done is done, and we'll go on. However, there's no need to put someone down simply because you don't agree with their opinion on the subject at hand.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dredd
Now that looks to me like you're insunting people here in public, and you're trying to make them look like bad people for expressing dissatisfaction at the way some people joke? Think about what you're saying here.

Like I said what's done is done, and we'll go on. However, there's no need to put someone down simply because you don't agree with their opinion on the subject at hand.
Dredd, don't know you neither do I care to, however you seem like a nice person and if you feel insulted "I sorry I hurt you feelings" ....like you said "joke" that's all it was ..thankfully!

you are right with one thing however what's done is done, and we'll go on.
BTW. speaking of opinions that's mine...IF it's okay with you..
Old 03-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trickd122
Dredd, don't know you neither do I care to, however you seem like a nice person and if you feel insulted "I sorry I hurt you feelings" ....like you said "joke" that's all it was ..thankfully!

you are right with one thing however what's done is done, and we'll go on.
BTW. speaking of opinions that's mine...IF it's okay with you..
Don't care to know? that's a nice thing to say

You'll make friends quickly with that attitude.

Anyway I'm done here
Old 03-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Again, like I said I would like to thank everyone that offered to help and again it was a joke played by a friend and I am ok with that. I am very happy that it was only a joke, and not someone stealing the car in reality. We all are part of a team that get along well together and lets continue getting along.

It's 9:09pm, let's move on and put all this in the past and talk about something that make us all Happy. It's good that everyone expressed how they felt (Good or Bad)about the entire episode and I appreciate all you guys and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by pioneer
Again, like I said I would like to thank everyone that offered to help and again it was a joke played by a friend and I am ok with that. I am very happy that it was only a joke, and not someone stealing the car in reality. We all are part of a team that get along well together and lets continue getting along.

It's 9:09pm, let's move on and put all this in the past and talk about something that make us all Happy. It's good that everyone expressed how they felt (Good or Bad)about the entire episode and I appreciate all you guys and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
I'd be happy if it wouldn't rain anymore in south fl. I was going to get some practice in after work but it rained all day

Hope tomorrow isn't more of the same.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.