R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #46
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
i agree with you 100%. i dont care how good friends you are with someone, a $1,200 prank is not a cool joke.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #47
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
i agree with you 100%. i dont care how good friends you are with someone, a $1,200 prank is not a cool joke.
It wouldn't be my first idea if I was thinking of pulling something on someone. However, what's done is done, and we'll all move on I'm sure.
__________________
Kyosho V-One RRR - JP Modified Mugen X12 - GQ Racing Tires - Futaba servos - KO Helios w/Spektrum Pro - Maxy's Fuel
Losi 8ight 2.0 RTR for fun times
Dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:50 PM   #48
Tech Elite
 
fastharry™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Posts: 2,846
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
i agree with you 100%. i dont care how good friends you are with someone, a $1,200 prank is not a cool joke.

A good friend would take the car,bust your nuts for about an hour after you get home,give you your car,and take you out for dinner all the time reminding you what a moron you are...

anything past that?.....not good...
__________________
www.fastharry.com---search "fastharry" on facebook
See Fastharry in Super Nitro racing at the HPI CHALLENGE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzo-cBEnE0c
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:22 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic
 
Speedypeterb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Pompano Beach FL.
Posts: 775
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Speedypeterb
Default prank

you guys need to lighten up and live a little and have fun. That prank is just a notch in Roberts belt. you guys need to know their relationship, they are like brothers, Hey Rainer I personnally think your judgement was a little harsh not knowing their friendship. what a joy Wayne must of felt when Robert returned his car. Robert you are a true friend for giving Wayne such a gift
__________________
Team Kyosho, Team Epic, IDM Engines, J-Tech racing fuels, Airtronics, Superiorhobbies.com
Speedypeterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:50 PM   #50
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,399
Default

Is there a way to shut this forum down. This is getting out of hand.
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #51
Tech Fanatic
 
Speedypeterb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Pompano Beach FL.
Posts: 775
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Speedypeterb
Default

what is getting out of hand, there's no name calling, no cursing, no yelling at one another, just a discussion and some oppinions about a certain subject. Thats all no harm, no foul
__________________
Team Kyosho, Team Epic, IDM Engines, J-Tech racing fuels, Airtronics, Superiorhobbies.com
Speedypeterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #52
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,399
Default

Just my opinion!!!!!!! Sorry if I hit a nerve. Just though that people were taking the joke made on Wayne too strong. It was all in fun and people complaining here is just IMO not a good thing. Sorry again.
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #53
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,164
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Wayne glad to hear it was a joke
Rob Good one now you have to double check your car every race
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #54
Tech Addict
 
trickd122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 509
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
Who are you again? wow revenge pranking? That's a bit much don't you think?
FYI: We ALL are close nit "family" for those who don't know mainly YOU
Wayne and Robert are good friends. Wayne left his car at the track
not taken or hidden....Thank God Robert was able to retreive his car in his
absence then this would not be an exercise or lesson well learned now would it? relax ....breathe ...wooosaaahhhhhh!

Joemugen:
WOW you are like water ..just have to be apart of everything huh?...
FYI: Nobody really likes YOU, ok butter.
Oops! did I say that out LOUD!

Personally the way I see it Wayne would now owe Robert $1200.00. Wouldn't you agree?

Everyone Wayne has his car ....that's the most important thing
No scratch that Wayne has friends who are willing to set up to the plate like
DJ, Mike and Denise and ALL the other's who made an effort to recoup his POTENTIAL loss had it not been a good and honest friend like Robert. Wayne love you like a brother ...I would have done the same thing. bet you'll never do that again.

Robert ...by the way congrats on that TQ ...and ignore all the negative remarks..A-main Wayne..Last race Last qualifier and you finally did it!
You sure put on a show....a KYOSHO

Signed
Tino
__________________
TEAM MAGIC "making my competition disappear"
trickd122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:59 PM   #55
Tech Addict
 
TrickPonYracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Port Charlotte Fla
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

WOW MAYBE THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THE ENTRY FORM FOR THE ROUNDUP
__________________
www.TrickPonYracing.Com

FORGASS President 2006/2007.2007/2008. 2008/2009

V/P Charlotte R/C Raceway

Team Anchor for .. ReD CuP RacinG ..

Team Driver for TORO Fuel
[email protected]
TrickPonYracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #56
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickd122
Who are you again? wow revenge pranking? That's a bit much don't you think?
FYI: We ALL are close nit "family" for those who don't know mainly YOU
Wayne and Robert are good friends. Wayne left his car at the track
not taken or hidden....Thank God Robert was able to retreive his car in his
absence then this would not be an exercise or lesson well learned now would it? relax ....breathe ...wooosaaahhhhhh!

Joemugen:
WOW you are like water ..just have to be apart of everything huh?...
FYI: Nobody really likes YOU, ok butter.
Oops! did I say that out LOUD!

Personally the way I see it Wayne would now owe Robert $1200.00. Wouldn't you agree?

Everyone Wayne has his car ....that's the most important thing
No scratch that Wayne has friends who are willing to set up to the plate like
DJ, Mike and Denise and ALL the other's who made an effort to recoup his POTENTIAL loss had it not been a good and honest friend like Robert. Wayne love you like a brother ...I would have done the same thing. bet you'll never do that again.

Robert ...by the way congrats on that TQ ...and ignore all the negative remarks..A-main Wayne..Last race Last qualifier and you finally did it!
You sure put on a show....a KYOSHO

Signed
Tino
Now that looks to me like you're insunting people here in public, and you're trying to make them look like bad people for expressing dissatisfaction at the way some people joke? Think about what you're saying here.

Like I said what's done is done, and we'll go on. However, there's no need to put someone down simply because you don't agree with their opinion on the subject at hand.
__________________
Kyosho V-One RRR - JP Modified Mugen X12 - GQ Racing Tires - Futaba servos - KO Helios w/Spektrum Pro - Maxy's Fuel
Losi 8ight 2.0 RTR for fun times
Dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #57
Tech Addict
 
trickd122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 509
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd
Now that looks to me like you're insunting people here in public, and you're trying to make them look like bad people for expressing dissatisfaction at the way some people joke? Think about what you're saying here.

Like I said what's done is done, and we'll go on. However, there's no need to put someone down simply because you don't agree with their opinion on the subject at hand.
Dredd, don't know you neither do I care to, however you seem like a nice person and if you feel insulted "I sorry I hurt you feelings" ....like you said "joke" that's all it was ..thankfully!

you are right with one thing however what's done is done, and we'll go on.
BTW. speaking of opinions that's mine...IF it's okay with you..
__________________
TEAM MAGIC "making my competition disappear"
trickd122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #58
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickd122
Dredd, don't know you neither do I care to, however you seem like a nice person and if you feel insulted "I sorry I hurt you feelings" ....like you said "joke" that's all it was ..thankfully!

you are right with one thing however what's done is done, and we'll go on.
BTW. speaking of opinions that's mine...IF it's okay with you..
Don't care to know? that's a nice thing to say

You'll make friends quickly with that attitude.

Anyway I'm done here
__________________
Kyosho V-One RRR - JP Modified Mugen X12 - GQ Racing Tires - Futaba servos - KO Helios w/Spektrum Pro - Maxy's Fuel
Losi 8ight 2.0 RTR for fun times
Dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:13 PM   #59
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FT.lauderdale fl.
Posts: 67
Default

Again, like I said I would like to thank everyone that offered to help and again it was a joke played by a friend and I am ok with that. I am very happy that it was only a joke, and not someone stealing the car in reality. We all are part of a team that get along well together and lets continue getting along.

It's 9:09pm, let's move on and put all this in the past and talk about something that make us all Happy. It's good that everyone expressed how they felt (Good or Bad)about the entire episode and I appreciate all you guys and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
__________________
Vone rrr evo. Sirio sti evo III. airtronics
pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:19 PM   #60
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer
Again, like I said I would like to thank everyone that offered to help and again it was a joke played by a friend and I am ok with that. I am very happy that it was only a joke, and not someone stealing the car in reality. We all are part of a team that get along well together and lets continue getting along.

It's 9:09pm, let's move on and put all this in the past and talk about something that make us all Happy. It's good that everyone expressed how they felt (Good or Bad)about the entire episode and I appreciate all you guys and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
I'd be happy if it wouldn't rain anymore in south fl. I was going to get some practice in after work but it rained all day

Hope tomorrow isn't more of the same.
__________________
Kyosho V-One RRR - JP Modified Mugen X12 - GQ Racing Tires - Futaba servos - KO Helios w/Spektrum Pro - Maxy's Fuel
Losi 8ight 2.0 RTR for fun times
Dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC Powerboat In Action Sacker Malaysian R/C Racers 164 06-06-2009 01:41 AM
Car Action Jeff Cuffs Electric On-Road 150 05-18-2007 08:41 AM
Mi3 in action cheehtae Electric On-Road 6 03-02-2007 12:58 AM
RC car action Rod M Electric On-Road 44 07-30-2005 03:12 PM
RC Action Skill Web Links 0 04-05-2003 12:48 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:03 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net