Old 04-23-2007, 10:23 PM   #122
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosho 444
cool

nitrothugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:01 AM   #123
Tech Regular

Chris do you have a list done of the people the all ready sign up so far?
Old 04-24-2007, 06:09 AM   #124
Tech Elite

I will be attending the RC Pro race for April 28, 29. Anyone with question is more than welcome to ask for help. If I am available I will help. I will be on hand to give tech support for all serpent drivers. Do not hessitae to ask for help.

Regards,

DJ Apolaro
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:01 PM   #125
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Entry in and waiting !

See ya

Jeff Epperson
Kevin Hutchinson
Big Jeff BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:16 PM   #126
Tech Elite

Just came back from the RC Pro race this weekend and I must say this is the track to attend within the US. Have to work now, will post more later. Just make sure to but this on your list of tracks and make sure to go to their race in June. I will post more info on the track later. WOW, what a track. The best I have seen.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #127
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jeff whiting

Thanks DJ for making June come even slower. Just kidding....glad we are all signed up for Capitol Classic. See you all in June.

JEFF
Old 04-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #128
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

I wish I could go to this race. Out of the country at that time.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:06 PM   #129
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj apolaro
Just came back from the RC Pro race this weekend and I must say this is the track to attend within the US. Have to work now, will post more later. Just make sure to but this on your list of tracks and make sure to go to their race in June. I will post more info on the track later. WOW, what a track. The best I have seen.
Good to see you DJ. We will be looking forward to you coming back in June. Your car looked great!! If anyone needs a set-up for the 720 try to get in touch with DJ... His car handled really well!!
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #130
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj apolaro
dj nice meeting you and ashton you was on fire with your 720 looks like you got more in it thats 29 set the pace . nice to see you try 1/8 i will be talking to you soon .
Old 05-01-2007, 06:21 AM   #131
Tech Fanatic

RACERS

GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!!! After their last race I'm pretty sure the Capitol Classic is going to fill up fast!

If you haven't been to 301 you HAVE TO go at least once. (I didn't want to leave my first time) It is a world class facility with an epic staff with some of the best announcing you'll ever hear. These guys are amazing!!!

Track amenities include:
2 Covered Pit areas on opposite sides of the GINORMUS drivers stand
Pit Tables
Chairs
Electricity
Lighting for racing in the dark (If needed)
Flat screens everywhere you look
Some of the best Hosts in the world
The baby's bottom track surface w/ minimal tire wear
Food and drink stand
Fully stocked Hobby Shop not to far away. (Closed Sundays I think)
Nearby Hotels

Make your reservations now.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:49 AM   #132
Tech Fanatic

Dear Mr. Jarod Pilone,

Are you available to do a video/photo shoot of the Cap Classic???
If so, PM me and lets make it happen.

Chavo
Old 05-01-2007, 08:23 AM   #133
Tech Elite

Well guys I just got some time to give my opinion of this track. Let me start by saying the track itself is the best I have ever been to. The layout is a lot of fun . The staff is very nice and humble . Shout out to Ted the race announcer. Man I felt like it was a world event for every race, not just the main events. Good Job Ted. Make sure Chris puts something extra on your plate this year . Rc Pro also did a good job keeping this together. Make sure that picture of me and ted gets on the web so people can see the giant. Man Ted is tall. Must be a least 7 feet. I am 6 feet and he makes me look small. More about the facility. Chris W. has done a great job and his main priority is to make sure that ever racer feels important and has a good time racing. The race track has wide lanes and the whole surface has the same traction. You can run hard tires and still handle very well. I ran 45 rears and 42 fronts and the car was running really good. I was the only driver in sedan to hit 29 laps. Just about any set up will work at this track. I ran a different set-up every race and they all worked well. Later I will post my favorite. For those of you that can, you have to put this race on your calander. The june race will be a major event and the best race of the year. Between 301 having an awesome track, the nicest staff and best facilities, you can not go wrong at this track. There pits are great also. Everyone has there seperate little section under the driver stand and they have flat screens in the pits also. I can not repeat enough to make this event, even if it is the only race you can attend. You will not be dissappointed. Guys go racing at 301 and have the best race experience of you life. I would not be surprised to see a world event held at this track one day. It is good for 1/8 and sedan.

DJ Apolaro
Stayed tuned for my 301 set up for the 720
I would like to thank the track staff, Rc Pro, and My sponsors Maxy's Fuel (always makes run time and powers is awesome, Just ask anyone that saw any of my races), Serpent-USA for the great products and Skyline for the extra tuning that the parts provide.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:19 AM   #134
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default !

Dj...I also have to say nice meeting you....thanks for all the help....I know I took a lot of time from you on Satuday.

Hope to see you on June

Guillermo
RC-ProSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:22 AM   #135
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-ProSpeed
Dj...I also have to say nice meeting you....thanks for all the help....I know I took a lot of time from you on Satuday.

Hope to see you on June

Guillermo
No problem, is was my pleasure. Glad to see you were able to see how a motor is suposed to perform. That motor sure did wake up after the clutch rebuild.