R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2007, 07:04 AM   #46
Tech Initiate
 
SacWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Calif. USA
Posts: 29
Default truck pic's

here 's a truck body i did for something diff.
Attached Thumbnails
TEAM MAGIC G4S - GALLERY!!!-rc-stereo-001.jpg   TEAM MAGIC G4S - GALLERY!!!-car3.jpg  
SacWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:42 AM   #47
Tech Regular
 
royfan33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 296
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacWolf
here 's a truck body i did for something diff.
I like it! Have you ran a truck body before, and how does it affect handling?
Also what type of exhaust coupler do you have on there?


And a bravo for everyone on here, lots of nice cars...
royfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #48
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,643
Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacWolf
here 's a truck body i did for something diff.
Cool
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ MOTIV RC ✦✦ GRAVITY RC ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦✦ TAMIYA RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #49
Tech Initiate
 
SacWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Calif. USA
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by royfan33
I like it! Have you ran a truck body before, and how does it affect handling?
Also what type of exhaust coupler do you have on there?


And a bravo for everyone on here, lots of nice cars...
yes i have....it dosen't affect it as much as you'd think...it handle's almost as good as sedan body ...but it needs the large wing...

the pipe and coupler is a skyline V12+ ... spring mount

i'm soory i missed what you were talkin about.

that's silicone self sealing tape you get at home depot in the plumbing dept.
it keep's the connection from seperating during brush w/ wall or other thing's
also keep's spring's from vibrating at high speed and causing glitch in frequency for servo's...work's VERY well . all the rc people use it at the track i go to...
SacWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:17 PM   #50
Tech Regular
 
royfan33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 296
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacWolf
yes i have....it dosen't affect it as much as you'd think...it handle's almost as good as sedan body ...but it needs the large wing...

the pipe and coupler is a skyline V12+ ... spring mount

i'm soory i missed what you were talkin about.

that's silicone self sealing tape you get at home depot in the plumbing dept.
it keep's the connection from seperating during brush w/ wall or other thing's
also keep's spring's from vibrating at high speed and causing glitch in frequency for servo's...work's VERY well . all the rc people use it at the track i go to...
thanks, for the info on the tape. I just started the onroad stuff last September, coming from 1/8th buggies. I've never seen it before. Looks like a great idea....
royfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:44 AM   #51
Tech Master
 
Z00M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,173
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Here's my latest effort with the paints....
Attached Thumbnails
TEAM MAGIC G4S - GALLERY!!!-caronblack.jpg  
__________________
My blog: http://mikesrc.wordpress.com
XRAY XB4
## NOSRAM ## XRAY ## KO ##
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:01 AM   #52
Tech Elite
 
itchy b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In My Man Cave
Posts: 4,144
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M
Here's my latest effort with the paints....
Wow Mike, That Mazda's looking hot! Nice work
Are you a Parramatta supporter? ("Rugby Legue Team")
__________________
-Blitz-Rallyhawk-EX 1.5R-Xpress-P64 Tyrrell-Lotus79-Espirit VTA
EX1.5-SC10 4x4
itchy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 AM   #53
Tech Master
 
Z00M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,173
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy b
Wow Mike, That Mazda's looking hot! Nice work
Are you a Parramatta supporter? ("Rugby Legue Team")
Thanks man. Nah, when I lived over east I was a knights supporter
__________________
My blog: http://mikesrc.wordpress.com
XRAY XB4
## NOSRAM ## XRAY ## KO ##
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #54
Tech Apprentice
 
supermoto552's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Default

Here, as promised....my finished Kfactory lola GTP body for my v-one-RRR, yes technically it shouldnt be in here, but hey its a body for your guys cars, and if i had the money, id probably have one too!

Was going to go with a fancy blended design, but decided to be boring instead, and do another one a later date.
Attached Thumbnails
TEAM MAGIC G4S - GALLERY!!!-lola-gtp.jpg  
supermoto552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #55
Tech Adept
 
Wayne1one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bowie, MD
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermoto552
Here, as promised....my finished Kfactory lola GTP body for my v-one-RRR, yes technically it shouldnt be in here, but hey its a body for your guys cars, and if i had the money, id probably have one too!

Was going to go with a fancy blended design, but decided to be boring instead, and do another one a later date.
where can I get some K factory decals?
Wayne1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:10 AM   #56
Tech Apprentice
 
supermoto552's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne1one
where can I get some K factory decals?

Not sure bud, mine came with the body, could try emailing them, worth a try, never know they might send you some?
supermoto552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #57
Tech Elite
 
razzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 2,810
Default

Raceday Hobbies is your best bet for stickers ,dont waste your time with Trinity.
__________________
Casterracing ZX1.5R
casterracing EX-1 Pro, SP Silver Arrow
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 17.5, SP GT Pro 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #58
Tech Adept
 
Wayne1one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bowie, MD
Posts: 239
Default

thanks, here is my contribution







Wayne1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #59
Tech Elite
 
razzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 2,810
Default

Pic of my chassis and Nats bodies.




Blitz mazda6 practice body.
__________________
Casterracing ZX1.5R
casterracing EX-1 Pro, SP Silver Arrow
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 17.5, SP GT Pro 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #60
Tech Elite
 
itchy b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In My Man Cave
Posts: 4,144
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M
Thanks man. Nah, when I lived over east I was a knights supporter
If you have Fox, you can still be a knights supporter!
Plenty of games on there, on the weekends
__________________
-Blitz-Rallyhawk-EX 1.5R-Xpress-P64 Tyrrell-Lotus79-Espirit VTA
EX1.5-SC10 4x4
itchy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Magic E4 FS yyhayyim R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 03-14-2008 11:31 PM
FS: Team Magic G4 - LRP Z12R Team Spec 2 - Add RX/TX LogiK Australia For Sale/Trade 1 08-03-2007 02:00 AM
Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic Motorman Nitro On-Road 27 03-07-2006 05:51 AM
Team Magic G4 EVO NIB Jspecrcr R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 10-15-2004 01:36 PM
Team Magic G4 "Black Magic" tennessee Nitro On-Road 32 04-20-2003 11:40 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:17 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net