R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #181
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonrc View Post
Good luck every one keep us posted w/ pictures and results have fun!!!

Hey Eddi, you aren't coming????
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #182
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium View Post
Hey Eddi, you aren't coming????
unfortunately i wont be able to make it do to issues work related i appologize i thought i was gonna be able to attend this event again good luck everybody have fun!!! P.S.Edgar i will see you at the us open in k race way
Old 07-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #183
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to andyobaez Send a message via Yahoo to andyobaez

One day to go...
Fun starts on Friday morning until Sunday

http://www.facebook.com/pitlanehobby
andyobaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:51 PM   #184
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to JRGTR

just a few hours to begin the fun
www.pitlanehobby.com
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:15 AM   #185
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Any word
jelayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #186
Tech Initiate
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The word is that from first to third is Serpent. (Guillermo TQ, DJ Apolaro 2nd and Geovanie Gonzales 3rd) I bealive that 4 and 5 position are Mugens.
Guillermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #187
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to JRGTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo View Post
The word is that from first to third is Serpent. (Guillermo TQ, DJ Apolaro 2nd and Geovanie Gonzales 3rd) I bealive that 4 and 5 position are Mugens.
but mugen win the cup, serpent 2nd and 3rd mugen
regards Gullermo
remember"no rompas el crank de tu volvo" ja,ja,ja......
www.pitlanehobby.com
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:53 AM   #188
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrats Guillermo on the TQ
jelayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:08 AM   #189
Tech Regular

4 th place was a Kyosho RRR, my friend Angel the driver ( of course V1-RRR-WC were in the pits to keep him going) Congrats to Angel on his consistant run, and thanks to V1-RRR-WC 1 for his tip in the pit to avoid engine stall while repairing the secong gear shift problem. Hour long mains gave several people engine troubles. Tropical climates is tough on the engines.

Congrats to Guillermo on the TQ, Andy Baez on his win, and Giovani a Junito for finishing in the top 3 A main. My friend Angel who bumped up from Bmain (50 min) to get 4th in the A another 60min. His Murnan RB worked beatifully to hold up smothly while most were suffering from the heating problems.

I suffered from serious engine probs, but thanks to DJ for taking some time off in the pits to help set up my engine. I had really bad luck w/ my engine, also V1-RRR-WC had his share of engine troubles. Excellent driver.

Thanks to all who visited. DJ Apolaro, Roniel, V1-RRR-WC. Hope to see you down here again next year.

havy
havy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #190
Tech Initiate
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well first of congrats to the winners. It was a good and fun weekend of racing also thanks to the organizers of this race and special thanks to Eguie for having the track in such good conditions. It was great to have here with us Dj Apolaro and Roniel also Danison thanks for coming. The 720 cars were flying all weekend setting new track records for the Barceloneta track at 5.01 with 17 laps, the three cars were really close nothing bad with the cars on the race. I went out of the race first do to a bad throtle servo after probably 16 minutes on to the race(nothing to do about that) bad luck i guess. Then was Dj with some kind of engine trouble and then was Geovanie who lead the race almost from the start and after 55 minute on to the race his reaciver battery went dead but Roniel change it just before the last three minutes of the race and manages to came in second place. Well thats it for me, thanks to my sponsor Maxys Fuel and Maxys Modified for the fuel and for the power plant that both performed great all weekend and last but not least to Et Hobby Distributors who suplied me with all the parts i needed for the race.
Guillermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:05 AM   #191
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to zobeida Send a message via MSN to zobeida Send a message via Yahoo to zobeida

This weekend was great and hot.

Congrats to my husband, Andy Báez for winning the race. After 6 laps down he recover those and put to 2 laps over the second place giving MUGEN the victory for the first time in the history of the Latin-American Cup. Well done!

Also congrats to Geovanni (Serpent) and Jose "Yukiyú" Cruz (Mugen) for his third place. Guillermo, congratulations for your TQ.
The race was excited from the begging til the end, especially the last 5 minutes when the leader went out due to battery problems.

DJ, Roniel nice to see you guys again.

Manny and Dennison thanks for coming and I hope all of you have fun this weekend.

Congrats to the 1/8 scale guys: Fernando Mendez (Kyosho), first place, Emir (Serpent), second place and Roniel Regalado (serpent) for his third place.

If you want to see pictures of the weekend go to: http://www.hobbiespr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15453
zobeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #192
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to andyobaez Send a message via Yahoo to andyobaez
Thumbs up Thanks

First thanks to Josué 24 and Zobeida for the fantastic pit.

Thanks to my sponsors for their support:
Mugen Racing LTD
Maxy's Pro Racing Fuel
Skyline RC Factory Racing
Ninja Engines
Roll Center Products
Twister Tires PR
IDM Engines

Congrats to my Team mates: Yukiyú for his third place and Juan C and Yonsue for made the A main and share all the weekend with us.

Congrats to Geova-Second Place and Guillermo-TQ.

Roniel, thanks for all your help during the weekend, see you around.

DJ nice to see you again.

Manny, hope to see you back in PR.

Dennison I hope you have fun with your family here and come back to race with us.

We have a fun weekend and hope I can go to the US Open in Kissimmee.
http://www.facebook.com/pitlanehobby
andyobaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #193
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Thanks!!!

Wow!! What race!!!!
I start on 3rd place the first 5 laps, then take the first position for 55 minutes with 6 laps up of the 2nd place (Andy), then my receiver battery died!!!!! Roniel try to change the battery quickly, but there was a lot of people trying to help, and this affected the quick change. Thanks to all the people who desperate in the last 5 minutes. Roniel thanks a lot for your help and support!!! You know and everybody knows we do the best!!! We got the best setup for this track in this time. My car was awesome!! I run with a plus Novarossi 11.5 Murnan Modified with 2602 mega pipe and long conical header, gave me a great run time of 5.20 minutes. Thanks to all my sponsors: Ivan Vazquez,Sr from Serpent PR and Corozo Fuel, Paolo Morganti from Serpent USA, Uriah Murnan from Murnan Modified and Michael Hernandez from Mike's Design(Body paint)

If you want this setup for a open track, medium bump and medium traction. Just ask!!!!

Last edited by Geovannie; 07-17-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: the color red bother!!!!sorry, ATT Synthia
Geovannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #194
Tech Master

Does Anyone in PR have a Camera???????
rangulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:55 PM   #195
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to zobeida Send a message via MSN to zobeida Send a message via Yahoo to zobeida
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangulo View Post
Does Anyone in PR have a Camera???????
Rafael:
Look here: http://www.hobbiespr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15453
zobeida is offline   Reply With Quote