R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #136
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,399
Default

I am ready to go.

DJ
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #137
Tech Regular
 
colonrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Rome,GA
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezer714
93 Day's Left.

I can smell the Nitro in the Air!

DJ, Robert, Eddie, Murnan, Rafael, Roniel, Gianni, Chris, Robbie are you guy's Ready
I am looking foward to it . see ya guys soon
__________________
Serpent U.S.A , Maxy's Pro Racing Fuel , Murnan Modified Motors,Nexus Racing,Mike Desing,Member of GO-R/C
colonrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #138
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default More info available

For those who contacted me, I talked with Eggui, he is one of the event's promoter. He told me that next week he will post everything realted, including the registration form.

Thanks
Edgar
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #139
Tech Regular
 
V1-RRR-WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: RC World
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
For those who contacted me, I talked with Eggui, he is one of the event's promoter. He told me that next week he will post everything realted, including the registration form.

Thanks
Edgar
Great, look forward to the details.
V1-RRR-WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:58 AM   #140
Tech Regular
 
V1-RRR-WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: RC World
Posts: 252
Default

What's the lastest on this event? Have not seen any info posted to date.

Would like to start booking my Hotel.
V1-RRR-WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:56 AM   #141
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

V1:

Sorry for the delay, I passed your worries to Egguie, one of the persons in charge of the race.

Actually some hotels were asking for large groups in order to get discounts. We know that is a little difficult to set it up. Any way if any of you guys need more info on a specific hotel, I will be glad to help.

Also egguie told me that there were no problem with the entry of people comingo out of town, eveyone will have their spot reserved, just confirm your entry.

BTW this is the link that was posted locally for the entry form.

link on PDF

link on JPG
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:29 AM   #142
Tech Regular
 
V1-RRR-WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: RC World
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
V1:

Sorry for the delay, I passed your worries to Egguie, one of the persons in charge of the race.

Actually some hotels were asking for large groups in order to get discounts. We know that is a little difficult to set it up. Any way if any of you guys need more info on a specific hotel, I will be glad to help.

Also egguie told me that there were no problem with the entry of people comingo out of town, eveyone will have their spot reserved, just confirm your entry.

BTW this is the link that was posted locally for the entry form.

link on PDF

link on JPG

Hi Edgar,

Thanks!

But, do you have an english version?
V1-RRR-WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #143
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

Hi!

I don't think they have an english version available, but if you send me your info I can fill it for you, and let you know about the payment.

Mostly what I need is the following.

Class: 1/8 scale , Outlaw (200mm) or Sedan Touring Class. There is no limit if you want to run all classes.

Freq: At least 2 Freqs or DSM.

PT: Personal Trasnponder are required

Schedule: July 13, 14, and 15.
Friday 13 (Controled practice)
Saturday 14 Qualifiers (Probably 3 rounds)
Sunday 15 Mains and awards

Entry fee: First entry $40.00, additional entries $25.00. For those that travel to attend the event, will be Tent and table available.

Payment can be send in check or money order "Cash" to the following address.

PMB 101
PO BOx 30500
Manati PR 00674

I will later translate what the form says at the bottom.
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:24 PM   #144
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 325
Default All right

Finnally some news, confirmation, whatever.... Hope those who had plans to come down can make it.

havy
havy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #145
Tech Regular
 
V1-RRR-WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: RC World
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
Hi!

I don't think they have an english version available, but if you send me your info I can fill it for you, and let you know about the payment.

Mostly what I need is the following.

Class: 1/8 scale , Outlaw (200mm) or Sedan Touring Class. There is no limit if you want to run all classes.

Freq: At least 2 Freqs or DSM.

PT: Personal Trasnponder are required

Schedule: July 13, 14, and 15.
Friday 13 (Controled practice)
Saturday 14 Qualifiers (Probably 3 rounds)
Sunday 15 Mains and awards

Entry fee: First entry $40.00, additional entries $25.00. For those that travel to attend the event, will be Tent and table available.

Payment can be send in check or money order "Cash" to the following address.

PMB 101
PO BOx 30500
Manati PR 00674

I will later translate what the form says at the bottom.

Hi Edgar,

Great to finally see some details. The info at the bottom of the form is what I was mainly interested in.

The hotels are booking up fast so those interested would want to book ASAP.

Will try to print the forms and get to you. Do you have a physical address I can FEDEX it to?

Thanks!
V1-RRR-WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:19 PM   #146
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

You can send any mail to my office address which is

Edgar Tirado
# I-30 Luis Munoz Marin Ave.
Villa Carmen
Caguas, PR, 00725

If you need my phone number, send a PM and I will send it back.

In the large square it says:

1. With the entry fee payment, you approve to obey all rules adopted by Barceloneta R/c Speedway for the event.

2. With the entry fee payment, you certify that you are an adult and have no impairment that can intefere with your participation or others.

3. You relieve Municipality of Barcelonea, Barceloneta R/C speedway, Sponsors, event promoters and Puerto Rico Grand Prix, of any damage or harm suffered during the event.

4. You understand, that this is a hobby, that you are require to turn marshaling, and for that reason there is an eminent danger to your person and you assume any risk.

5. You have aknowledge of any danger that this kind of racing can represent.

6. Your equipment, (car, radio etc.) is in acceptable conditions for the event.

7. You are aware that your picture and your name can be used for promotions reasons and not get paid for that.

8. In case of rain or cancelation, there is no refund, the event promoter have the right to pospone the event or continue the event later.

9. You understand that the promoter have the right of admitance for the event, and can suspend you if you don't follow the rules discussed at the drivers meeting.

10. These are the only representations made to you as participant. Aceptance of your payment, doesn't mean your absolute participation in the envent., and the promoter can refund your entry due to a good reason before the event.

Guys I tried to do my best, but I am not very good translating.

Thanks
Edgar
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #147
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Super Sunny Puerto Rico
Posts: 19
Default

Hi There Dennison, from what I read It seams that you did not receive my E-Mails with the Info you requested please call me when possible.
and thanks to edgar for the links and the guys for helping out.
as stated before all Visitors that make the trip will have a spot reserved.
as a matter of fact and thanks to Corozo Racing Fuel all out of town
Visitors don't have to worry about fuel it will be provided to them
free of charge as a courtesy of Corozo Racing Fuel.

Last edited by MonsterHobby; 05-03-2007 at 10:31 PM.
MonsterHobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #148
Tech Addict
 
kcrunchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: WWW.MAXAMPS.COM
Posts: 527
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Edgar

my aunt has a house in PR and I have to find out how far it is from the track. I would really like to get over there and run with you guys. May be this will be the year.
__________________
Rick Hill

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #149
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Super Sunny Puerto Rico
Posts: 19
Default

Just let me know what town it's in and i will let you know how far away you will be of enjoying one of the best races on the Island.
Nelson
MonsterHobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:12 PM   #150
Tech Adept
 
sneezer714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 185
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

66 Day's Left. To Race!
__________________
JAVIER PAINT WORK'S
TEAM CFX PAINT WORK'S
sneezer714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caribbean RC CUP at Puerto Rico zobeida Nitro On-Road 11 09-17-2008 08:20 AM
Puerto Rico Latin Cup 2008!!! PR-RC Nitro On-Road 35 03-26-2008 11:38 PM
3rd Latin-American Cup - Puerto Rico andyobaez Nitro On-Road 18 07-04-2006 06:45 AM
2nd Latin-American Cup in Puerto Rico andyobaez Nitro On-Road 28 07-01-2005 07:37 PM
American Le Mans Race At Laguna Seca Sept 9th Cmotif Chat Lounge 32 09-14-2001 10:04 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:17 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net