R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-23-2007, 10:29 AM   #256
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thank you for the entire Team Taylor Racing staff- sign in, track prep/maintenance, announcer, tech, catering -for putting together and running a flawless program for us racers to enjoy. Hope to be able to come back for the nats; this is without a doubt one of the best race programs around. Congrats to BT and Scott on their wins!

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:29 AM   #257
JGO
Tech Adept

a massive congrats on chris verano for the 3rd spot and brian thomas (BTZ) for the win. that was a wicked race. (dogs bollocks) also congrats on jeffrey lin for the 3rd spot and garen for his 2nd spot and all the other winners, mike strack for the concourse win, i had a wicked time in vegas. i would like to thank chris verano, jeffrey lin, (OFNA) bryon nakahara (BNR), mike swauger, brian thomas, robbie collins, ron calangi, mike strack, Steve (mugen), nigel and sam (kamikaze). for all the help and support. cheers mates.

Last edited by JGO; 04-24-2007 at 10:51 PM.
JGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:55 AM   #258
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Congrats

Congrats to Brian Thomas for winning the 1:10th Touring Car Class! Well deserved and what a time to do it.. YOU DA MAN!

Congrats also to Scott Kimbrow for winning the 1:8th Class and to all the other winners... Also big thanks to Rich and Team Taylor Racing for putting the race together for us!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #259
Tech Addict

First i would like to thank everyone for all the support, it was the best race of my racing career, i can't say enough for the support that Mugen gives me; thanks to Mike Swauger, Robbie Collins and Chris Moore. Plus all the guys on the team for their help, especially Mike Strack, Ron, Darin, Harry, Steve,Carl, Mark, Jane, Jason, Tone and Ira. I know if Ron Atomic and Barry Baker wouldn't had problems it would had been difficult to run close to those two so i guess you can say i got lucky ..........and thats cool with me . I got to thank Barry for being such a cool guy about that and not throwing that in my face... top notch guy. Also have to thank my painter ...the coolest painter to have; Jeremy GO better known as JGO thanks for all the help...P.S. Im going to finish painting your body before the summer ends I also have to give props to Chris Verano on his third place finish in 1/8th scale and also to the first guy i ever traveled to a nationals with ...way back in 1999 ...Garen on his second place finish in 1/8th scale nice job

Brian Thomas

Last edited by mike jones; 04-23-2007 at 01:08 PM.
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #260
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

What a great weekend...As always Rich Taylor and Crew run an exceptional program. For me this has become the one race I look forward to every year.

Congrats to my man Brian for his huge win in Sedan...he drove the entire race as if it was a qualifier...never let off...his line during the last 5 minutes was the same as the first 5 minutes...awesome job.

Thanks again to all the Mugen guys for your help and for hosting the Mugen Challenge Race...this was an opportunity for the non-sponsored drivers to go home with some serious prizes. Car kits, engines and carry cases for the top 3 positions for both 1/10th and 1/8th classes. Thanks for your continual support.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:03 PM   #261
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

and of course...congrats to Scott Kimbrow for his win in 1/8th scale and to Garen Hagobian for finishing 2nd. Hey Garen...I guess the Kyosho car suits you better than the GS ride....
Old 04-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #262
Tech Initiate

Default fun race!

Big thanks to Rich Taylor and co. for putting on a fun show... everything went smoothly and the racing was a blast.

Thanks also to Mugen for sponsoring the race; I think races like the "Mugen Challenge" race are a great idea. Maybe more big events will do stuff like that?

Congrats to all the participants, especially Scott Kimbrow for winning 1/8,
Brian Thomas for winning sedan (nice drive!), and Jimmy DePrez for bumping up from the B sedan into the A sedan and finishing 2nd. Ron Atomic was "Mr Smooth" behind the wheel of his 1/8 (did you SEE his car? Smooth as silk...) in the B-main; congrats on the bump to the A on the first time with an 1/8 car! It was good to see Chris V and Steve P and Garen H doing really well too... congrats on a great race guys.

The Nats are always fun but they will be really fun this year -- if this race was any indication of what to expect we'll have a big turnout and good racing!

Jason
Tzadkiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #263
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default mugen

had a great time thanks to the mugen team for helping me out first week end with the mtx4 missed my first qual saturday ran 4 laps in the 2nd qual and into the main i managed to bump to the D were i came in 5th after making it up to 3rd & then my driving kicked in the car was good i also want thank pappa & fast rick for getting through the fire a few build errors hope to make the next level congrats to brian t & scott k. watch out the mugen is on the trail & the SOLOARTIST is the pilot next stop greatlakes
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #264
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default racing

Damn Brian!! Congradulations man!! Garen Congrads to you also man!! I'll never forget meeting you guys at that race in 99, that was my 1st nationals also and that's what started all this RC Crazyness!!! Glad you got the win that says a lot. I can't wait untill you and garen come east, so I can show you guys some of the same hospitality that you guys have shown me whenever I came out west.
nytaurean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #265
JRI
Tech Initiate

Default Fun race!

Congrats to all of the podium finish racers!!

Thank you for the team taylor's crew.
I always having a good time at there.
I'll see you everybody soon!!

Thank you again for everything.
JRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:20 PM   #266
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytaurean
Damn Brian!! Congradulations man!! Garen Congrads to you also man!! I'll never forget meeting you guys at that race in 99, that was my 1st nationals also and that's what started all this RC Crazyness!!! Glad you got the win that says a lot. I can't wait untill you and garen come east, so I can show you guys some of the same hospitality that you guys have shown me whenever I came out west.
thanks man this weekend was really cool and i think Garen would say the same because he was doing donuts for getting second so you know he was happy....see you at the Capital Classic at 301 raceway

Brian Thomas
Old 04-23-2007, 08:30 PM   #267
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

those weren't donuts...they were bagels. i'll save the donuts for a victory one day

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #268
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen
those weren't donuts...they were bagels. i'll save the donuts for a victory one day
My bad ....... looked like you were having fun nevertheless
Old 04-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #269
Tech Addict

i forgot to give props to the bump up king of the race.................Daniel Alvarado bumping up from the G main all the way up to the C main .....five races pretty impressive
Old 04-23-2007, 09:50 PM   #270
Tech Adept

congrats to the winners....

Brian, that was a awsome drive there my friend. a well deserved win for you.

Scott, thats another great drive from you. I have had the pleasure to announce a few of your wins in vegas and you are a class act.

big props to the Mugen Challenge winners Jerry Rapp and Jake Alton.

but i do have to thank all the racers for helping me make the show run so smoothly. i always have fun announcing your guys races, can't wait til the nats. gonna have some good fun then.

Mike Strack, I have your concourse trophy. so call me at the shop and you can pick it up.

Josh Alton, I have your 3rd place B-main trophy. Shoot me a pm and we can work out how to get it to you.

Mike Braun

Last edited by Team Dorkmissle; 04-23-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Team Dorkmissle is offline   Reply With Quote