Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STOLEN MUGEN MTX4

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default BEWARE JORDY PUN A.K.A. BRYEN GATO OF EL MONTE CA.

Stolen by Jordy Pun a.k.a. Bryen Gato Filipino/Chinese of El Monte California

Payment sent through paypal and picked up locally by Jordy Pun a.k.a. Bryen Gato. The next day he filed a dispute for not receiving the item.
The paypal payment had been reversed and now paypal hold the money to protect the seller and buyer within 30 days until the investigation is complete.

Any information of the person and the car please notify me.

Mugen MTX-4 Information

1. modified carborn fiber top plate with holes drilled on the side of the pipe for the switch.
2. front body post cut short and rounded.
3. rear body post cut short flat.
4. full equiped with stainless steel hex screws.
5. transponder on front foam bumper 3725537 cleared number.
6. airtronics digital servos 94755z for throttle with white servo arm and 93757z for steering with team associated servo arm.
7. k-factory centax clutch with gray and blue pinion gears.
8. k-factory wheel hex blue color.
9. skyline racing front universals silver color.
10. vantage carbon fiber pipe with novarossi 7 rings conical manifold.
11. blue pivot ball nuts on front steering hubs.
12. dsm spektrum receiver antenna wire cut short with blue heat shrink.
13. blue GS shock bladders inside the shocks, not the mugen clear shock bladders.
14. blue anodized linkage stopper not the mugen silver color.
15. picco xp12 7port engine modified.
16. rear stabilizer not installed.
17. 3-racing aluminum chassis.
18. receiver cover have holes to access dsm button switch.
19. fuel tank with zip tie holder.
Attached Thumbnails STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_01.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_02.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_03.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_04.jpg  

Last edited by FREELANCE_RCer; 01-28-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_05.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_06.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_07.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_08.jpg   STOLEN MUGEN MTX4-mtx4_09.jpg  

Old 11-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

you should find out where he lives and hire someone to burn his house down. if he cant afford this hobby, dont. dont steal someones money for a hobby.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I will rip his head off, just don't let me catch that looser.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Tech Regular

this seems to be a new scam that scumbags have figured out. i sold a truck on ebay last month and after three weeks the guy filed a dispute of non delivery. i sent the truck priority mail and insured. well, priority mail tracking is not " public tracking." in other words paypal requires public tracking so that they will have public record of a delivery. the post office would not give me a copy of the delivery date and scanner number to prove the package was delivered. since the post office has their proff of delivery my insurance was voided. paypal returned the guy his payment and charged me another transaction fee. now when using paypal i will only ship UPS and track the package and keep a copy of when it was delivered. but i dont know how long UPS will keep the information as public record.
if that guy was a local he must be just plain stupid. if he knew what that car was he must know R/C and must shop at one of the local shops. you will run into him someday.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sorry to hear that you were ripped off by this loser!! My motto is, "If you can't afford to be in this hobby, don't cry and complain about costs, find something else to do!" Most of us here hate theives and wished we could step in and serve our own form of justice to this low-life. He is going to get what's coming to him one day, and it may be sooner than he thinks.

Last edited by JLock; 11-11-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

This is why I only use FED EX. They maintain proof of delivery with signature online for up to a year and a half.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

A terrible scam and a horrible way to get burned, but if I can ask without sounding cynical, why did you allow a local pickup and have him pay with PayPal instead of cash or a bank check?

Does PayPal have any location/address information for his payment? I'm sure the police would like to know where he lives.

Don't give up on this, you have more power to catch this deabeat than you might think. Keep pursuing...

We should all be on the lookout for that car and parts, on here, eBay and elsewhere.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

if you get his address send him a box that weighs about as much as the car.... like with a brick in it.

send paypal the tracking number to prove he got his package
Old 11-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

If I got his address, I will personally deliver it and throw the brick at him.

Thank you all for the help, there's not much information of the person 'coz paypal won't disclose it to me. I really appreciate for your support to track this person down. To tell you the truth it's only money and I can earn it in a few days, but the scam that he did I won't tolerate it.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

go to the local race track. see if you can spot him or your car. go to every race track in your area. but make sure you bring a gallon of nitro with you to dump on him and set em on faya! also check ebay or other rc for sale area.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FREELANCE_RCer
If I got his address, I will personally deliver it and throw the brick at him.

Thank you all for the help, there's not much information of the person 'coz paypal won't disclose it to me. I really appreciate for your support to track this person down. To tell you the truth it's only money and I can earn it in a few days, but the scam that he did I won't tolerate it.
when he paid by paypal there should be a confirmed shipping address that will allow seller's protection program
Old 11-12-2006, 04:53 AM
Tech Regular

do you remember the no. marks on the chassis, it may help
Old 11-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
when he paid by paypal there should be a confirmed shipping address that will allow seller's protection program
Paypal is no longer a secured website to conduct payment transaction, they allow fraud people like Jordy Pun a.k.a. Bryen Gato and they already did this and continue doing this and they can get away with this.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

yep.... I only use paypal with people I've done business with before, unless it's a small priced item.

paypal really has gone bad for the seller!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.