R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-02-2007, 03:27 AM   #106
Tech Elite

Hi WERKS

I would just like to say thankyou for posting your views and your findings on here for all to see and learn from. Thankyou for taking the time to do that and increase our knowledge of the product you are so heavily involved in and we just take advantage of.

Menace
Old 02-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #107
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M.
You really need to change the way you write things or phrase things. That is the clear give away that Corex is Scarlet and we already know who Corex is right XXX. <<<<<<<<fill in the xxx
After reading the post of corex I believe you are corex I will fill in the xxx = GAY that's you correct?
scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:43 PM   #108
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Corex/Scarlet, I would be careful with the accusations you make. There are quite a few people here that know how to track IP numbers (even if you try to hide under different submasks) to show how one person is behind 3 different screen names.
STICKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:38 AM   #109
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet
After reading the post of corex I believe you are corex I will fill in the xxx = GAY that's you correct?

You Sure have the Middle letter Correct.

Do you want the copy of E-mails that was CC'd to me?
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #110
Tech Master

Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #111
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

LOL.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:13 AM   #112
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Send a message via AIM to MADMAN23
Thumbs up

well i dont race nitro anymore .. but i use to use byron 20% that has 16 %oil i still have half a gall ... i store it in my closet... i bought the fuel last year.. and i keep it just in case i get the nitro bug...
MADMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #113
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
My LHS got back to me today, that the actual cost of bringing in a case of fuel is going to be $138.00 USD just for the shipping. Because this is a special run, it's costing me more than it normally would - and the LHS is not going to be ordering fuel for another 3-4 months. I know the fuel is probably going to be worth it, but I really have to think twice if I want to spend $240 on four gallons of fuel.

Hey RMD Hawaii

Why dont you try to get our fuel out to you ? We have a processing plant in jordan NY and could ship to you no problem.

Let me know : )
Engine development manager Rifling Pty Ltd. Nitro fuel designer : Neo + World record title holder 2012 Austalian Nationals 147.6 KPH , 1 st 2 nd and TQ Australian National Buggy titles 2012. Victorian State title 2012 Neo + , South Australian state title ON and Off Road 1/8 2012 Neo + :-) QLD State Titles 2012 1st buggy & trruggy + TQ Neo + MG66 RX7 1st Sportsman Class Truggy QLD State Titles 2012 !! Nitro Addicts Australia . com
MassiveMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #114
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveMods
Hey RMD Hawaii

Why dont you try to get our fuel out to you ? We have a processing plant in jordan NY and could ship to you no problem.

Let me know : )
Hi Mark,

I spent some time at your site checking on the HB/Hybrid 3 blend info and it looks pretty interesting. The 3 oils concept is really a smart idea.

I have some questions, if you don't mind:

1. Compared to other fuels - and I use that term rather loosely, how much does your fuel reduce the operating temperature of the engine?

2. How about run time?

3. Other than providing really good protection, how does it change the performance characteristics of the engine?

4. Ever did a "before" and "after" on a dyno?

5. Compared to other fuels, will it extended the time between piston/sleeve changes and/or bearing changes?

Thanks
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #115
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo V.
Hey Leo V
Call me later on today when you get a chance...
Thanks man
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:48 AM   #116
Tech Master

I spent some time at your site checking on the HB/Hybrid 3 blend info and it looks pretty interesting. The 3 oils concept is really a smart idea.

I have some questions, if you don't mind:

1. Compared to other fuels - and I use that term rather loosely, how much does your fuel reduce the operating temperature of the engine?

WE HAVE MANY REPORTED CASES OF IT REDUCING TEMPS BUT ITS IMPORTANT TO BALANCE THE FUEL SO IT DOSENT REDUCE TEMPS TOO MUCH, ENGINES ARE GENERALLY OVER COOLED THESE DAYS.., ENGINES NEED GOOD TEMPS TO PRODUCE POWER AND TO REDUCE WEAR, SO WE HAVE DESIGNED IT OVER MANY HOURS OF RACE TESTING TO GIVE THE OPTIMUM BALANCE OF PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE, IT TOOK ME ALMOST 14 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH THE CURRENT BLENDS WE USE.

2. How about run time?

AGAIN WE HAVE REPORTED INCREASES IN TANK TIMES, BECAUSE OF THE OILS WE USE AND THEIR SUPERIOR PROTECTION IT AFFORDS THE RACER TO LEAN ON THE MIX INCREASING TANK TIME AND MAINTAINING EXCELLENT WEAR PROPERTIES. AT THE NSW OFF ROAD TITLES WE WERE GETTING ALMOST 12 MINS OUT OF OUR ENGINES AND AFTER 15 LITRES THROUGH THE ENGINES THEY WERE STILL UN ABLE TO TURN OVER BY HAND. INCIDENTALLY WE WON THE NSW TITLE IN TRUGGY 1STT A MAIN AND A PODIUM IN BUGGY , WE ALSO STILL HOLD THE TQ AND TRACK RECORD AT 37 SECOND FLAT LAP TIME. LRRCC NSW

3. Other than providing really good protection, how does it change the performance characteristics of the engine?

LESS FRICTIONAL LOSSES PRODUCED BY SUPERIOR OILS INCREASES PERFORMANCE. IT ALSO ACTS INSTANTLY WHEN COLD WHEN MOST WEAR WILL OCCUR. THE CST VALUES OF THE OILS ARE DESIGNED TO ACT TOGETHER TO PRODUCE POWER THROUGH OPTIMUM COMPRESSION SEAL. OBVIOUSLY IF AN OIL CAN ACT AS A FINE BARRIER BETWEEN METALS THEY WILL RUN SMOOTHLY INCREASING SPOOL AND CAUSEING LESS INTERNAL DRAG ON THE CRANK AND ROD.

4. Ever did a "before" and "after" on a dyno?

YES WE HAVE HAD AN INDIPENDANT DYNO TEST DONE BACK TO BACK WITH BYRONS AND IT CAME UP WITH CLOSE TO .6 POUND MORE TORQUE AT .2 OF A SECOND , HIGHER RPM AND UP TO .3 HP MORE POWER . I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH THE GRAPHS SUPPLIED.

5. Compared to other fuels, will it extended the time between piston/sleeve changes and/or bearing changes?

AGAIN I WILL ONLY GO BY RESULTS, ITS HARD TO GAUGE WITH GENERAL FEEDBAK BUT WE HAVE TEAM DRIVERS WITH OVER 55 LITRES THROUGH THEIR ENGINES AND STILL MAINTAINING CLOSE TO 97 % ORIGINAL COMPRESSION THIS INFO IS AVALABLE ON OUR SITE

HERE IS THE URL FOR IT , HAVE A READ THROUGH

http://www.massivemods.com/Feedback/index.php
Attached Thumbnails
GOOD FUEL-img_1173.jpg  
Engine development manager Rifling Pty Ltd. Nitro fuel designer : Neo + World record title holder 2012 Austalian Nationals 147.6 KPH , 1 st 2 nd and TQ Australian National Buggy titles 2012. Victorian State title 2012 Neo + , South Australian state title ON and Off Road 1/8 2012 Neo + :-) QLD State Titles 2012 1st buggy & trruggy + TQ Neo + MG66 RX7 1st Sportsman Class Truggy QLD State Titles 2012 !! Nitro Addicts Australia . com

Last edited by MassiveMods; 02-08-2007 at 05:07 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:54 AM   #117
Tech Master

Im sorry the pic cant be better but the black line represents MM HB 444 blend of fuel and the red line represents Byrons .

This was done in Perth on an RC Dyno Systems platform . Again it was an indipendant test done and presented to me as a point of interest. The engine used was an OS Recab 21 , the run was done in the same start, meaning the engine was run on Byrons, then while the enegine still running was swapped to MM fuel. Re tuned and temped the same . then dyno tested. The graphs reflect the two results super imposed.

Hope this helps you renquiry

Cheers MM
Old 02-08-2007, 05:06 AM   #118
Tech Elite

Thanks for answering my questions Mark.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:13 PM   #119
Tech Master

Any time bro !
Old 02-17-2007, 06:01 AM   #120
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks guys. I am happy that I learn a lot about fuel, but I am still sticking with Tornado fuel. It is good stuff.
I heard that Josh TQ with that fuel at the Winternat this year.
hkboy is offline   Reply With Quote