R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #76
Tech Apprentice

i just checked, estimated arrival is 17-19...some things i ordered were flammable (13 rechargeable batteries), so the only shipping i could get was standard ground. they were shipped out today to ups is my guess, and its from tower hobbies, coming from their Illinois center. u guys think it will take that long to get to me?
SpeedDemon911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:49 PM   #77
Tech Addict

UPS = Universal Piece of ****

Worst delivery service I've ever dealt with personally. They are notorious for holding packages at a warehouse for an entire day and they use the excuse (the projected arrival time still falls within the estimated toa. Nothing is guaranteed, neither implied or written.) Unless you pay for air they will mess with you. I once had a package arrive to the UPS station in my area (like 20miles) and they didn't send it on the truck that day even when it arrived at like 1am. They left it there and would not allow me to go pick it up.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #78
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon911
i just checked, estimated arrival is 17-19...some things i ordered were flammable (13 rechargeable batteries), so the only shipping i could get was standard ground. they were shipped out today to ups is my guess, and its from tower hobbies, coming from their Illinois center. u guys think it will take that long to get to me?
It should take 5-7 days to get your package.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #79
Tech Apprentice

its comin monday
Old 04-15-2007, 06:43 PM   #80
Tech Regular

In post #37 you wrote you filpped the manifold over and are running it without a pipe??? So you have no presure line to the fuel tank???
And you wonder why it bogs at high rpm??? And wont shift!!! So loud you have to wear ear protection!!!!!!!! You have soo much to learn about glow fuel engines.
wizby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #81
Tech Apprentice

actually, when i flipped it, it worked better. it usedup more fuel, but more power in the engine. u got it all wrong. i just flipped it back, and i got it btw. looks like u need to learn what ur tlakin about first fool