R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #106
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It was a really tight weekend for me but I had to squeeze this race into my schedule, and it was well worth it. I had a lot of fun. Thank you Dana for the well run program, and for all the years good racing you've provided. I wish you well.

Congrats to all the winners!!!
Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:57 PM   #107
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Congrats to all winners racing was off the chain this weekend a lot of fast cars and plenty of grip Thanks Dana for such a great show, enjoyed myself I'm really going to miss revelation.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #108
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Good times.. Good times.

I had an excellent time this weekend as usual. Hats off to Dana, all the winners, Team Kamikaze, and everyone!

Mike, your wife took some awesome shots of the mains! So many JGO bodies!

oh yeah congrats on your concourse win!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:14 AM   #109
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to fraz

Thanks to Dana, the crew and all the racers for a great weekend. Lots o' fun.

Congrats to my homeboy Perez for hangin' in for 4th place with the Serpent ride. Great finish for Werks fuel and the new Werks motor. Should have been 3rd by a few seconds but we got out of sync on fuel stops and I figured better safe than sorry.
fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #110
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraz
Thanks to Dana, the crew and all the racers for a great weekend. Lots o' fun.

Congrats to my homeboy Perez for hangin' in for 4th place with the Serpent ride. Great finish for Werks fuel and the new Werks motor. Should have been 3rd by a few seconds but we got out of sync on fuel stops and I figured better safe than sorry.
go to sleep frazier! LOL
Old 03-27-2007, 03:24 PM   #111
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to 007kel Send a message via Yahoo to 007kel

mo pics
Attached Thumbnails
AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0024.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0100mugentm01.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0378.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0093.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0094.jpg  

007kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #112
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to 007kel Send a message via Yahoo to 007kel

mo pic
Attached Thumbnails
AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frcbw0356.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0100mugentm02.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0354jiffypb.jpg   AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS-frc0355jiffypb.jpg  

Last edited by 007kel; 03-28-2007 at 03:39 PM.
007kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #113
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to Walter, Steve, James and Nigel AKA "Niggell" for the great showing in the 1/8 scale class.
Congrats to Walter for the excellent performance in Sedan, you almost got it. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks Sam for the support over there

On a side note, i wish my best to James Strawson that got injured when turnmarshalling. Get well soon mate

Last but not least, i want to thanks Dana for all this years supporting the Sport. I have being there only once and i really enjoy the atmosphere and the way he organizes the events. It's a shame that we will loose this track.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:48 PM   #114
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M
Congrats to Walter, Steve, James and Nigel AKA "Niggell" for the great showing in the 1/8 scale class.
Congrats to Walter for the excellent performance in Sedan, you almost got it. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks Sam for the support over there

On a side note, i wish my best to James Strawson that got injured when turnmarshalling. Get well soon mate

Last but not least, i want to thanks Dana for all this years supporting the Sport. I have being there only once and i really enjoy the atmosphere and the way he organizes the events. It's a shame that we will loose this track.
Thanks Paolo.

It was a very fun weekend with really close racing, I love the competition at Revelation, it is really close all the times. But we don't have it anymore

I want to thank Dana anyway, he did help me a lot since I start racing, I started racing on his track and it was considered my second house. I have been practicing and racing there for the past four years, every single weekend. I wish Dana the best on his new off-road track.
I don't know what I will be doing from now on, I know that I have the nitro in my blood so I can't stop here, but it will be really hard for me to keep racing.

I would like to thank Team Kamikaze, Serpent USA, Werks Racing Fuel & Skyline for all you guys did for me to help me keep racing, I really apreciate it, and I don't think that I can do enough to thank you guys.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #115
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M

Thank you thank you Paolo! Really appreciate the support! Dana, My dad and i have been racing at your track for the longest time now, since the first time you opened up and after the 2nd opening. Thank so much for what you've done to the hobby. GOOD LUCK on your future ventures!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:03 AM   #116
JGO
Tech Adept

congrats on all the winners at rev. and concourse of course (mike and walter) it was good to see alot of JGO bodies out there. thanks to the mugen team, OFNA, byron and Nigel for all the help. it was a wicked race at rev. thanks dana for all the races that you provide for us. sorry to see it go. no more concourse i had fun well see you at the off road races.
JGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #117
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGO
congrats on all the winners at rev. and concourse of course (mike and walter) it was good to see alot of JGO bodies out there. thanks to the mugen team, OFNA, byron and Nigel for all the help. it was a wicked race at rev. thanks dana for all the races that you provide for us. sorry to see it go. no more concourse i had fun well see you at the off road races.
I made it to the semi in concourse.. im tellin' you man, it was the foglights! LOL
Old 03-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #118
Tech Addict

Default Hey guys here is the video of the last race!

I'm also sad to see it go.

http://www.undergroundrc.com/videos.aspx?uID=11
CarCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #119
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCrazy
James, Awesome Video!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:14 PM   #120