Old 01-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #46
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Is there a sign up list already?
i'll start sign ups tomorrow
Old 01-29-2007, 11:50 PM   #47
Tech Addict

Sorry about the delay! I had to work out some details with James.

Last edited by aturbotony; 01-30-2007 at 06:55 PM.
aturbotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #48
Tech Addict

when you say 12 -full car main that means that there will be two bump ups ...right i figured that i would be the first to get this question out of the way
Old 01-30-2007, 12:22 AM   #49
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
when you say 12 -full car main that means that there will be two bump ups ...right i figured that i would be the first to get this question out of the way
YES don't you ever sleep
Old 02-09-2007, 12:28 AM   #50
Tech Addict

time is at hand 3 weeks to go!! For one of the funnist races you will ever attend
Old 02-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #51
Tech Addict

HEY GUY'S THIS RACE IS CANCELLED

Last edited by aturbotony; 02-27-2007 at 11:09 AM.
aturbotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #52
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony
HEY GUY'S THIS RACE IS CANCELED
RCRjuanabbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:28 AM   #53
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

whaaaa?!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:59 AM   #54
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Will there be regular club race on Sunday?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #55
Tech Regular

Guyz I talked to Tony and he told me that he cancelled the race for two reasons 1)James went up on the fee's on him within a week of the race. 2) Racers were complaining about the $50 entry fee.

TONY

Good looking out for trying to keep racing going on at C.P . But I think you were in a no-win situation from the start(I told you so ) anyway man thanks for trying to revamp racing at C.P.

To the racers that complained about the entry fee:

I REALLY WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS WERE THERE FOR THE "FREE HANGOVER RACE " AND THEN TURN AROUND AND COMPLAIN ABOUT A $50 ENTRY FEE , DAMN I THOUGHT THE RACERS WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR A FREE RACE WITH TROPHIES,RAFFLE'S,CASH & PRIZES (PROBALY YOUR FIRST AND LAST) YOU GUYS HAVE A SHORT MEMORY, THE ONLY REASON HE DID THE RACE FOR FREE WAS BECAUSE OF THE BAD TASTE LEFT THAT EVERYONE HAD FROM THE TFT RACE AND TONY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. BUT HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO SAY IT BUT I'AM, TONY & WIFE EVEN GOT CHARGED FOR USE OF THE TRACK TO GIVE A FREE RACE TO TUNE OF $250 PER DAY FOR THAT WEEKEND. WHEN THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RACE MANAGEMENT OR THE $25 FEE COLLECTED.

MY R/C BROTHERS:

We have to be more considerate toward helping hands!!

RICK

TONY"BOTTLE ROCKET" THOMPSON THANKS AGAIN FROM YOUR YOUR REAL CIRCLE`
Old 02-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #56
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Tony/Rick

I respect your decision and totally feel yall. But dont get it twisted, father and i were totally down for the $50 entry fee. Ain't nothing wrong with paying for an event you're looking forward to. Racing is always fun with Tony and all the homies that we kick it with every weekend! Straight up though dude, dont let the haters get you down!

-Nigel

Looking forward to the next event Ton!
Old 02-27-2007, 04:26 PM   #57
Tech Regular

Default NIGEL & SAMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
Tony/Rick

I respect your decision and totally feel yall. But dont get it twisted, father and i were totally down for the $50 entry fee. Ain't nothing wrong with paying for an event you're looking forward to. Racing is always fun with Tony and all the homies that we kick it with every weekend! Straight up though dude, dont let the haters get you down!

-Nigel

Looking forward to the next event Ton!
Nigel "the traveling man" Sim

I know you and Sam was down, But in all honestly alot of people were worried about the track prep because of last weeks club race. So I understand people being reluctant to pay $50 for a dirty track or waiting until our cars sweep the dust off. And you know how we do it COAST TO COAST and all in between homie!!

P.S

That special "The Great Sammy Modded" FX was riding Damn Sam keep pulling tricks out of his bag

Thanks again for the pit help in FL.