R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree7Likes

Old 01-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #76
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
dont forget now people got the 720 hoping to be like chris toso & all they got was A SOLOARTIST production i believe this car will have very stong support & i dont mind having 2 cars
What's up William??? lol I think you've had every nitro 1/10 scale known to Man.. jk... I'm sure the NT1 will be nice car... Looking forward to seeing more of it though... And that's not bashing it... As I'm sure everyone is... Hey, take care and hope to see you out on the West Coast soon... Oh the Kid is getting bigger... Makes everything else seem very small and not important...

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #77
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_alan
What's up William??? lol I think you've had every nitro 1/10 scale known to Man.. jk... I'm sure the NT1 will be nice car... Looking forward to seeing more of it though... And that's not bashing it... As I'm sure everyone is... Hey, take care and hope to see you out on the West Coast soon... Oh the Kid is getting bigger... Makes everything else seem very small and not important...

RC_Alan
well the reflex,r40,mongoose but my 3R is a dream boat this maybe also but well see what do you mean on the west coast vegas is not florida i was just down there during christmas went to rev to watch i didnt see you oh thats right wrong track j/k see ya soon
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #78
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
well the reflex,r40,mongoose but my 3R is a dream boat this maybe also but well see what do you mean on the west coast vegas is not florida i was just down there during christmas went to rev to watch i didnt see you oh thats right wrong track j/k see ya soon
Funny... I've taking some time away from RC... Taking care of the Baby and driving long haul over the weekends makes it very tough to get any track time in... You had an R40... ... Shoot, so did I... for about 2 weeks... You know, had to try the next new thing that came out... ... Anyways, I really don't think the NT1 will be anything like the 720, but since no one has seen the car yet... That's only my guess... .02

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #79
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

yeah i had it 4 about a year anyway see ya at the track
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #80
Tech Regular

WILL

You know that in every sport has
there are the players and fans And collecting is a hobby within itself
Quote:
yeah i had it 4 about a year anyway see ya at the track
Old 01-13-2007, 10:51 PM   #81
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ITS OUT MY FRIEND JUST HAD IT IN HIS HANDS .THEY ARE RACING IT AT FORT MYERS FOR THE STATE RACE I GUESS GETTING TIME IN BEFORE WINTER NATS
iceman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #82
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Only 5 weeks away from the Winternat, I am sure in US, there are ppl (Xray team driver) been running and fine tunning the NT1 already. It is impossible to take a brand new car within weeks and WIN on a national race, unless the car is so good or the driver is so good..........Wait, Toso did that on 720, nevermind.

Keep an eye at some high school parking lot or local supermarket parking lot, you guys might spot the NT1 with a truck body as a coverup.
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:50 AM   #83
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rcfoolz

Somebody is going to write this anyway sooner or later

Not able to get a photo of the car itself, but took some video during a qualifier, the pic is from the video. The car looked very promising, as its crew were only breaking in an engine and working on getting a setup on the car. . The quality of the car itself is impressive with the way the design is. Everything on the car looked to be designed with the thought of making it "heavy Duty." This is no electric car that someone figured out how to strap a nitro engine to its back. NO PHOTO's of the car itself, only on the track.
Durability and quality of the car won't have to be questioned! The only other thing that I will say is that I'm waiting for the release of the car. Sometime this spring as we've been told. I'm sure during the Winternats the car will be available for public revealing and hopefully the CLOAK will be removed and more can be said and published. Till then, as with any new release, the mystery is the key to the getting attention, and I'm not going to be the one to spoil that.
Attached Thumbnails
Xray NT1-image0.jpg  

Last edited by rcfoolz; 01-14-2007 at 03:22 AM.
rcfoolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:57 AM   #84
Tech Regular

i was going to post somthing but i was waiting for someone else to the car looked verry promissing and durable plus it was really fast well anything will be fast with (barry) behind the wheel well i cant wate to see how it does in the main
Old 01-14-2007, 07:41 PM   #85
Tech Adept

Wow, nice debut of the new car. For all you that don't know, Barry ended up winning the A main with it today at the state series race in Ft. Myers...car looked good seems to be durable too.
Luke W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:53 PM   #86
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargiotta
This thread sure did stall out!

A new 1/10th scale nitro car from Xray, the winningest EP TC company is cool and all, but check out that new Team Xray shirt Martin has on!!!!!!!!
Dood I didnt even notice!!! When do we get some of those!!!???

-Korey
Old 01-15-2007, 04:03 AM   #87
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

XRAY NT1 wins US Winternats Warm-up
http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...nats%20Warm-up

Quote:
At its very first race, Barry Baker won with the XRAY NT1 the warm-up race for the upcoming US Winternationals.

After successful long term tests by XRAY factory team drivers from Europe and USA at the XRAY's private racing tracks the NT1 has confirmed its best performance and racing pedigree just at its first race. NT1 - the art of performance.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:06 AM   #88
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
XRAY NT1 wins US Winternats Warm-up
http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...nats%20Warm-up
Wow, Are you going to get one of these as well Rainer?
Old 01-15-2007, 04:07 AM   #89
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy b
Wow, Are you going to get one of these as well Rainer?

No, I don't need 4 cars...
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:11 AM   #90
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii

No, I don't need 4 cars...

If you did get it you'd need to hire some drivers and build your own team
When are we going to see some actual pictures of the chassis?
This cloak and dagger stuff is getting a little long in the tooth
It's had its maiden Race meet win!
They should make with the photos already!!