R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree7Likes

Old 01-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #61
Tech Adept

woh!i heard that the nt1 is a touring car!
civiceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #62
Tech Adept

Ummm, yeah....
Luke W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #63
M7H
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenDrew
You only have to spend a few hundred dollars on immediate hop ups if you were blind enough to buy a Serpent.
At least Serpent gives the opportunity to buy hop-ups....

And stock, the car is as good as a mugen.......(less expensive also.....)
Old 01-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #64
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

At the end....it is all about the drivers. All these cars are very much the same to each other. What about that one 720 National WON by Toso when he was invited to drives the 720 for that only time...and he won (over Kyosho and Mugen..) IF Serpent does has the money to BUY OUT all those Top drivers, don't you think you will see more 720 wins...?

Just look at the Electric scene....Paul LeMuixe and Xray wrap about almost all the title, and T2007 definitely is a winning car, but it is all about the DRIVERS....and XRAY does have a HUGH advantage on it right now on EP, and might be very soon on GP too.

Last edited by Solara; 01-08-2007 at 10:21 AM.
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #65
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara
At the end....it is all about the drivers. All these cars are very much the same to each other. What about that one 720 National WIN by Toso when he was invited to drives the 720 for that only times...and he won (over Kyosho and Mugen..) IF Serpent does has the money to BUY OUT all those Top drivers, don't you think you will see more 720 wins...?

Just look at the Electric scene....Paul LeMuixe and Xray wrap about almost all the title, and T2007 definitely is a winning cars, but it is all about the DRIVERS....and XRAY does have a HUGH advantage on it right now on EP, and might be very soon on GP too.
Great point!!!!!! makes a lot of sense.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #66
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Look at how unpopular this thread is. Remember the MTX-4 and 720 threads before the cars were even anounced? I don't think the car is going to compete. Even though they are buying all the top electric drivers to race them, does not mean they will get a victory. With Swauger only running 1/8th at the Winternats, their next top driver Darin Ishitani has handed Barry Baker his backside more than once. It will be a good race and would be a fun one to watch, but Xray hopefuls are counting their chickens before they hatch. Darin is just a tick slower than Mikey. Dont count him out. I am sure Tosolini will have some excuse when he doesn't win the race. Didn't even make any of the A's at the Novak.
it makes for exciting racing
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #67
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Dont get me wrong, I am definatly looking forward to see how it all turns out.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:25 PM   #68
Tech Master

Send a message via Yahoo to rcracerdude

spy shots...anyone...

derbybrosracing.com
rcracerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #69
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ianhobbies
Default xray

nt1.. this is what i got so far
Attached Thumbnails
Xray NT1-xraynt1_01.jpg   Xray NT1-xraynt1_02.jpg  
Old 01-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #70
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rmargiotta

This thread sure did stall out!

A new 1/10th scale nitro car from Xray, the winningest EP TC company is cool and all, but check out that new Team Xray shirt Martin has on!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 07:44 PM   #71
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargiotta
....but check out that new Team Xray shirt Martin has on!!!!!!!!
We'll if you're giving them away, I'll take one. XL please

I think everyone is anxious to see the new car and how it performs. I wish Team Xray the best and much success.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:11 AM   #72
Tech Elite

Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™

Quote:

A new 1/10th scale nitro car from Xray, the winningest EP TC company is cool and all, but check out that new Team Xray shirt Martin has on!!!!!!!!

just goes to show you how nitro racing has declined...but not to worry....I know at least one person who is eyeballing this car(comparing it to the 720)..and if he goes with it,will race it from CT to MD all summer....starting in april........
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:37 AM   #73
Tech Fanatic

Quote:

It's kinda hard to jump and down and say WOW.... When there is still no spy shots of the car and from what I've heard, the US drivers still haven't gotten there kits yet... Maybe they have them now... Without seeing the car first hand or through pictures, it's hard for anyone to stay interested... There are to many other things going on that are of more interest and importance... Also, nitro now is kinda out of season in most parts and electric racing is now picking up... Show some pics and some specs!!! I'm sure then that the diehard nitro TC racers will pick this thread up if they had something cheer for...

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:08 AM   #74
GK
Suspended

Here is a quote from Xray forum by Mario Hudy:

"Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 14:45:47

Just a short update - the long term testing of the production car finished with excellent results. The NT1 was tested at the factory test track by several top drivers from Europe and USA with very good results. More info coming soon. "
GK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #75
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_alan
It's kinda hard to jump and down and say WOW.... When there is still no spy shots of the car and from what I've heard, the US drivers still haven't gotten there kits yet... Maybe they have them now... Without seeing the car first hand or through pictures, it's hard for anyone to stay interested... There are to many other things going on that are of more interest and importance... Also, nitro now is kinda out of season in most parts and electric racing is now picking up... Show some pics and some specs!!! I'm sure then that the diehard nitro TC racers will pick this thread up if they had something cheer for...

RC_Alan
dont forget now people got the 720 hoping to be like chris toso & all they got was A SOLOARTIST production i believe this car will have very stong support & i dont mind having 2 cars
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote