R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree6Likes

Old 04-03-2007, 07:45 AM   #571
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just talked to Ralph yesterday and it looks like the cars will be to RC America in two weeks. So get your orders in now boys and girls.
Art Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #572
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There is a guy at our track that is just dying to get the car. He was ready to drop his credit card about a week ago and buy two of them. It will be interesting to see how he does with the car, as he hasn't been having much lucky with his Mugen since he got it.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #573
Tech Regular

I am considering this as my next car, but making a car change when you race competitively is sooooo expensive initially. All the spares
V1-RRR-WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #574
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pre-orders

What sites are taking pre orders for this car?
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #575
Tech Master

How about your LHS.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:55 PM   #576
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Jensen
How about your LHS.
I've got five hobby shops local to me and none of them stock XRay nitro cars. I get my XRay electric stuff from my local track but they don't do nitro. I've got the entire Hobby People chain near me and they don't carry XRay. I've also got one of the largest hobby shop in my area, Ultimate Hobbies, and they don't carry XRay. Where am my? Anti-hobby land? No! Southern California, land of many RC companies and many RC pros including Barry Baker Team XRay factory pilot. Go figure... The only way I can get an NT1 is to find it online. It would be nice to have a local hobby shop stock and carry all the latest cool racer stuff at great prices buts thats only in our dreams. For that I am so grateful to have the Internet available at my fingertips to make-up for that reality.
YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #577
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR4Dude
I've got five hobby shops local to me and none of them stock XRay nitro cars. I get my XRay electric stuff from my local track but they don't do nitro. I've got the entire Hobby People chain near me and they don't carry XRay. I've also got one of the largest hobby shop in my area, Ultimate Hobbies, and they don't carry XRay. Where am my? Anti-hobby land? No! Southern California, land of many RC companies and many RC pros including Barry Baker Team XRay factory pilot. Go figure... The only way I can get an NT1 is to find it online. It would be nice to have a local hobby shop stock and carry all the latest cool racer stuff at great prices buts thats only in our dreams. For that I am so grateful to have the Internet available at my fingertips to make-up for that reality.
Thanks YR4dude...you said it all.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:46 AM   #578
Tech Master

I just like to support the LHS when possible. I have heard what your point before. It is a valid one for sure. I usually get stuff from Superior Hobbies in Orlando Fl. when I have to order anything. (407)834-9299. They will ship it right to your door. Another solution would be to call RC America and ask where you can order one from. I am sure they can look at their backorder list to see what online stores have ordered them already. Hope this helps.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #579
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to RoNTC3 Send a message via Yahoo to RoNTC3

Also, I'm sure the LHS that carries XRAY Electrics woud order anything you needed... I would hope
Old 04-06-2007, 08:26 AM   #580
Tech Adept

Quote:
The shop where you buy your electric car parts, can also order the nitro parts and kits for you as well.

Ralph Burch
RC America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #581
Tech Elite

Location: Mahwah, NJ.. USA!! ..... Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to fastharry™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC America
The shop where you buy your electric car parts, can also order the nitro parts and kits for you as well.

Ralph Burch

Ralph,have a nicer easter holiday...

harry
fastharry™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:46 AM   #582
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyG
What sites are taking pre orders for this car?
have you checked with nexus racing?
www.nexusracing.net
AlanLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #583
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC America

Ralph Burch

Thanks Ralph. The shop where I get stuff for my XRay electric is also my track. (SoCal Raceway) Those of you who know about SoCal know that its on its last leg because they lost their lease and are going month to month. At this time they're not planning on stocking any new onroad kits even electrics (they don't even have the T2 007) for sale. If I order through them, I would have to pay full price. If giving them the business at that rate would keep them open then I don't mind being overcharged. However doing so still would not stop the inevitable so I might as well go to some place that is actively selling XRay products which at this point is online.

Of all the domestic online stores I prefer Stormer or SpeedtechRC. Since Speedtech is now electric only for TCs, it would have to be Stormer.
YR4Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #584
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to c1 racin Send a message via AIM to c1 racin Send a message via Yahoo to c1 racin

MikeyG - YR4Dude

Nexus Racing is taking Pre-Orders ..... I have mine pre-ordered with them. Site says "expected to be in stock on Wednesday 18 April, 2007"

I'm like you two say ya'll are, the only LHS around me is over a hour and a half drive away. So my LHSs are Nexus Racing or Tower Hobbies and sometimes Stormer Hobbies or Speedtech R/C

Last edited by c1 racin; 04-10-2007 at 04:32 PM.
c1 racin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:58 AM   #585
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Quote:
Thanks Ralph. The shop where I get stuff for my XRay electric is also my track. (SoCal Raceway) Those of you who know about SoCal know that its on its last leg because they lost their lease and are going month to month. At this time they're not planning on stocking any new onroad kits even electrics (they don't even have the T2 007) for sale. If I order through them, I would have to pay full price. If giving them the business at that rate would keep them open then I don't mind being overcharged. However doing so still would not stop the inevitable so I might as well go to some place that is actively selling XRay products which at this point is online.

Of all the domestic online stores I prefer Stormer or SpeedtechRC. Since Speedtech is now electric only for TCs, it would have to be Stormer.
That's a shame to hear about SoCal. Where are all the pro's going to practice then?

When you are in that area,why not buy at the chinese gang over at Mall of Orange, Ultimate Hobbies.

Just don"t ask too many questions
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote