R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree7Likes

Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #4861
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboShop View Post
What's up Craig this is dock are you going to run 8 scale this year. Also diatta I need a good all around set for my nt1 ec with soild spool, 25lbs dark blue springs in the rear and light purple springs in the front and with the kit shock fluild 50k or 60k. I'm I the ballpark not sure? Also diatta do you have any of those new xxl3 in with the new cooling head.
Dock I looked into the 2010 XXL3's for you, they should be available in the states in like 3 to 4 weeks
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #4862
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nicest View Post
Dock I looked into the 2010 XXL3's for you, they should be available in the states in like 3 to 4 weeks
do you happen to know the price? same as the old engine? or will it go up alot lol

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #4863
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7ttlm View Post
do you happen to know the price? same as the old engine? or will it go up alot lol
Think USD to Euro conversion rate.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #4864
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:

Thanks diatta keep me posted. I can't wait for the weather to break so u can drive the nt1 ec around on the track. It just looks so sexy sitting on my shelf. I have a filling that xray will win the 2010 worlds in Texas this year!!
HoboShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #4865
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid View Post
Think USD to Euro conversion rate.
well I have a XXL3, XL3 and SL3. I payed 460 for the xxl3, and it was well worth it. great mileage, great power. Funny thing is I switched from a modded os and got better power and fuel economy. So I am a believer in the Max engines. I just hope its not 500 lol

Old 02-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #4866
Tech Elite

Quote:
I have a filling that xray will win the 2010 worlds in Texas this year!!
that would be nice, almost snagged it in 08. Paul was bad fast..

Old 02-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #4867
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
I was told that the price should be in between the original xxl3 and the balanced, aka GREAT DEAL
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #4868
Tech Elite

Quote:
I was told that the price should be in between the original xxl3 and the balanced, aka GREAT DEAL
sounds good to me, lol. when you ran at CP did your car bottom out much with 5.5 and 6mm ride height?

Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #4869
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
sounds good to me, lol. when you ran at CP did your car bottom out much with 5.5 and 6mm ride height?
Bottoming out wasn't at all an issue for me when I was there, their new track lay out was also killer. Very fun to drive on Made some last minute adjustments before the main, which didn't turn out to well
Old 02-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #4870
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Thanks diatta keep me posted. I can't wait for the weather to break so u can drive the nt1 ec around on the track. It just looks so sexy sitting on my shelf. I have a filling that xray will win the 2010 worlds in Texas this year!!
Soon as 301 re-opens I will be there like I live there
Old 02-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #4871
Tech Elite

Quote:
Bottoming out wasn't at all an issue for me when I was there, their new track lay out was also killer. Very fun to drive on Made some last minute adjustments before the main, which didn't turn out to well
what did you change that made it go bad? lol

Old 02-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #4872
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
what did you change that made it go bad? lol
Welp, first off I anticipated the track bite really coming up for my main being the time of day, so I had rotated up my front bar to 60 degrees and switched to 38f. During warm up the car really pushed badly, so while driver introductions I told my pit guy to rotate my bar back down "instead of doing it my self", by accident he pushed the bars in while rotating them so that I had no suspension travel what so ever. No wonder it was so hard to drive
I can't blame him though no harm done
Old 02-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #4873
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ToysRUsKid

Quote:
Welp, first off I anticipated the track bite really coming up for my main being the time of day, so I had rotated up my front bar to 60 degrees and switched to 38f. During warm up the car really pushed badly, so while driver introductions I told my pit guy to rotate my bar back down "instead of doing it my self", by accident he pushed the bars in while rotating them so that I had no suspension travel what so ever. No wonder it was so hard to drive
The pit guy, the fall of all great racers. That and bad changes
Old 02-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #4874
Tech Elite

Quote:
lol, that blows. That was the race you got third correct? Not bad lol. I guess I need to try the 25 lb rear spring setup.. with the 25 tooth pulley. and probably the new engine mount

Old 02-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #4875
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
lol, that blows. That was the race you got third correct? Not bad lol. I guess I need to try the 25 lb rear spring setup.. with the 25 tooth pulley. and probably the new engine mount
I qualed 3rd, ended up like 5th just because I could handle the blisters on my steering hand for that long of a main lol. Try those things and keep me updated on how it turns out..