R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree7Likes

Old 02-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #421
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ordered mine tonight. Get them now at:

http://shop.the-border.nl/product.ph...7&cat=0&page=1

Damn I can't wait!!!!! What a beautiful car. I will let everyone know when it comes in.

Joe Maxey
Old 02-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #422
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Joe-according to the website the car is to be available by 2/26. Anyone out there know when the car will be here in the states? Whom should I try to order it from? What's the cost of the kit in US $? I was about to order an MTX-4 but I didn't think the car would be available for a few weeks now.
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:42 PM   #423
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb
Joe-according to the website the car is to be available by 2/26. Anyone out there know when the car will be here in the states? Whom should I try to order it from? What's the cost of the kit in US $? I was about to order an MTX-4 but I didn't think the car would be available for a few weeks now.

It was 501 shipped to Texas. I know I should have waited till they hit the states but I wanted it now. Damn now I can't sleep.

Later,
Joe Maxey
Old 02-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #424
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm just wanting to find a place that will have it posted for Pre-Orders to show the price of the kit. Like I said I was going to order an MTX-4 and I could get it shipped NIB for $361. I need to know. My money is burning a hole in my pocket.
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:46 AM   #425
Tech Apprentice

Does anyone know yet what springs will work on the NT1? Will they be the same as the ones they have for the electric car?

Also it is front diff or one way?

Thanks
RB_Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:42 AM   #426
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Racer
Does anyone know yet what springs will work on the NT1? Will they be the same as the ones they have for the electric car?

Also it is front diff or one way?

Thanks
They seem to be the same a the X-ray electric springs ,im sure you will be able to use Serpent springs too
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #427
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb
I'm just wanting to find a place that will have it posted for Pre-Orders to show the price of the kit. Like I said I was going to order an MTX-4 and I could get it shipped NIB for $361. I need to know. My money is burning a hole in my pocket.
yes,whenm is going to be released?
MERCCER4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #428
jag
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCCER4LIFE
yes,whenm is going to be released?
Apparently The Border will have them on Friday. Ralph told me they would not be available until April. I don't know where The Border is located but I can't imagine it will take XRay a month to ship them to the US.
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #429
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to asil

The Border is in Netherland..
asil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:12 AM   #430
Suspended

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Apparently The Border will have them on Friday. Ralph told me they would not be available until April. I don't know where The Border is located but I can't imagine it will take XRay a month to ship them to the US.
No,believe it.Xray always drops the ball when it come to us here in the states.I have owned every Xray car since the t1 and its the same MO everytime.Europe gets the car 1-2 months before us.Asia even gets them 1 month before us.Then there is always some kind of problem in customs coming in and there you have it.It will be worth the wait for sure but its kind of frustrating.Not Rcamerica's fault IMO.
racenut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:22 AM   #431
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Xray is making short front springs for the NT1 and the rears will be the same as what is out now for electric stuff. Martin Hudy himself was telling people at the event the cars were being sent out from Xray in Slovakia mid to late March if not sooner. So how ever long it takes to get the stuff in and ready to send out is how long it will be. Trust me when I say RC America wants the cars in peoples' hands asap. So I don't know about that whole "dropping the ball" thing. I don't think that is a fair statement. It has taken me a bit to get stuff from them too at times but that is what happens when everyone wants the stuff. I doubt anyone is intentionally holding up getting the stuff in the U.S. Sometimes things just happen and it just takes a little longer.

Last edited by Art Jensen; 02-19-2007 at 10:40 AM.
Art Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #432
Suspended

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Never said it was intentional.Just saying getting stuff out in a timely manner is not Xrays strongest attribute.Lets be honest and real about the situation.I have customers waiting on T2R's for 4 months now.t2007 eu for 2 months now.Don't know what happened but they havent had any since the 1st couple shipments/ runs.I love Xray products and yeah there is a high demand.I know for a fact that Xrays timing of getting things out in a timely manner is a little disconcerting when I am trying to conduct buisness.Won't stop most of the Xray loyal from buying or special ordering but the "newer" Xray customer are usually put off by this. Not a bash but being honest about the situation.
racenut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #433
jag
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Jensen
Xray is making short front springs for the NT1 and the rears will be the same as what is out now for electric stuff. Martin Hudy himself was telling people at the event the cars were being sent out from Xray in Slovakia mid to late March if not sooner. So how ever long it takes to get the stuff in and ready to send out is how long it will be. Trust me when I say RC America wants the cars in peoples' hands asap. So I don't know about that whole "dropping the ball" thing. I don't think that is a fair statement. It has taken me a bit to get stuff from them too at times but that is what happens when everyone wants the stuff. I doubt anyone is intentionally holding up getting the stuff in the U.S. Sometimes things just happen and it just takes a little longer.
Then how is The Border selling them as of Feb 23rd? I understand that they are close to the plant but I don't see how there could be that much difference. FedEx could get it to me in 2 days.
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:51 AM   #434
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Then how is The Border selling them as of Feb 23rd? I understand that they are close to the plant but I don't see how there could be that much difference. FedEx could get it to me in 2 days.
I guess i will be placing a order with The Border
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #435
GK
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
They don't have to deal with US customs over there

Quote:
Originally Posted by racenut123
I have customers waiting on T2R's for 4 months now...
T2R update from january
GK is offline   Reply With Quote