Like Tree16Likes

Xray NT1

Old 01-29-2007, 06:53 PM
  #151  
Tech Adept
 
nitrothugg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago by way of NY
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Wow! Based on his comments, makes you wonder what he was driving before he drove the NT1.
lmfao
nitrothugg is offline  
Old 01-29-2007, 09:16 PM
  #152  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,397
Default hmm

just keeps getting deeper & deeper
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 10:30 AM
  #153  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,290
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Now I can expect to see PAUL to run the NT1 @ MidWestSeries and he will win the overall champion.......just how many TQ and how many WINS total in 6 stops.
Solara is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:43 AM
  #154  
Tech Fanatic
 
kidDynomite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 928
Default

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
just keeps getting deeper & deeper
Will, I bet you use that line on all the racers
kidDynomite is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:47 AM
  #155  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
rmdhawaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,806
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I'm still waiting to see who they are going to pick-up on the West Coast. Ishitani would be a really good choice.
rmdhawaii is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:48 AM
  #156  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
rmdhawaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,806
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Solara
Now I can expect to see PAUL to run the NT1 @ MidWestSeries and he will win the overall champion.......just how many TQ and how many WINS total in 6 stops.
We'll see..
rmdhawaii is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:52 AM
  #157  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8
Default

The car is going to be expensive since RC America is the US distributor for Xray products.
RCnitroaddict is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:56 AM
  #158  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,397
Default hmm

Originally Posted by kidDynomite
Will, I bet you use that line on all the racers
hey now my wifes getting the wrong idea
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 11:57 AM
  #159  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,397
Default hmm

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
I'm still waiting to see who they are going to pick-up on the West Coast. Ishitani would be a really good choice.
they could get me im an artist
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 PM
  #160  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
they could get me im an artist
As a driver or a painer ?
RCnitroaddict is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 12:22 PM
  #161  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,397
Default hmm

Originally Posted by RCnitroaddict
As a driver or a painer ?
probably a painter driving is another story
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 01:01 PM
  #162  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
geeunit1014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,808
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCnitroaddict
The car is going to be expensive since RC America is the US distributor for Xray products.
it will probabaly be priced around the same as any other high end nitro kit, xrays' ep cars are in the middle of the pack as far as price.
geeunit1014 is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 02:26 PM
  #163  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
rmdhawaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,806
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

It should be really interesting to see how the car performs at the Winter Nats. If the team drivers are all driving prototypes (ref. Jilles' post above), I'm wondering if the Winter Nats is the pre-production test to determine if the car is ready for production.

In light of the fact that some of the best racers are putting the car through it's paces, I also wonder how the average "Joe Racer" will fare. We all know that a Pro driver could win the A Main with a Nitro powered milk carton, but what does a win a the WinterNats mean to those of us that are mere mortals? Do we scoop them up as soon as they hit the shelves or do we wait and see how everyone else does first?

Just my 2 cents...
rmdhawaii is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
  #164  
Tech Adept
 
RC America's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 168
Default

Originally Posted by RCnitroaddict
The car is going to be expensive since RC America is the US distributor for Xray products.
Can you please provide examples of our kits costing much more than the competition.
RC America is offline  
Old 01-30-2007, 07:20 PM
  #165  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,397
Default hmm

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
It should be really interesting to see how the car performs at the Winter Nats. If the team drivers are all driving prototypes (ref. Jilles' post above), I'm wondering if the Winter Nats is the pre-production test to determine if the car is ready for production.

In light of the fact that some of the best racers are putting the car through it's paces, I also wonder how the average "Joe Racer" will fare. We all know that a Pro driver could win the A Main with a Nitro powered milk carton, but what does a win a the WinterNats mean to those of us that are mere mortals? Do we scoop them up as soon as they hit the shelves or do we wait and see how everyone else does first?

Just my 2 cents...
well they should be very competitive since they know whats on the market & also know all the pluses & minuses of each car they can capitalize on the strengths they'll be just fine
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.