R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #106
Tech Regular

MY BAD WILL ,

MOST OF ALL MY PARTNER IN CRIME WILLIAM"SOLOARTIST" PENDERGRASS HE'S GOES HARD IN THE PAINT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
dont 4get the soloartist
Old 01-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #107
Tech Regular

YOU SELFISH BASTARD I SHOULD HAVE A LINE OF CREDIT WITH YOU FOR THOSE GQ'S
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony
i'll show yo ass backyard hobbie store when i sale you shit full price m/f I'm on the phone with papa right now he told me 2speed just bought a big ass dremel w/65 speeds to modify some more of his bullshit
Old 01-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #108
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
SO MUCH LOVE

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS
(JUST A LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT)

ME,TONY,PAPA,BRIAN,DONTAE,IRA,MAHLON,JOSE,PEPE,JOC K STRAP,HENRY,MATT,MIKEY,RON,
LEO V ,ROBBIE,NIGEL,SAM,MARC CRUZ,JEFFERY,GLENN, AND ALL THE RACERS IN SO.CAL ARE GREAT FRIENDS WE JUST LOVE TALKING SH^T TO EACH OTHER IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES STILL [email protected]#k TONY FOR THOSE GQ'S

its all love mang.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:01 PM   #109
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
AS A MATTER OF FACT WASN'T THAT YOU THAT SAID YOU WAS KICKING CHRIS VERANO BUTT ALL UP AND DOWN CP(BE CAREFUL I HAVE WITNESS)AND CHRIS CAME UP TO YOU AND SAID DAMN MAN YOU ARE FAST!
OH MAN! Why does my name have to be brought up?
Old 01-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #110
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So Tony / Rick when and where is the 10 lap race?
The best is make a special main on Sunday, a Tony/ Rick 10 Lap main race.
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:39 AM   #111
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO. I NEED SOME MONEY FOR ANOTHER CAR KIT. THE BET WAS A $100.00 RIGHT?
I got $10 on Rick " to finish"
$5 on Bottle "to lauch"
$500 on Bottle "to make an excuse"
Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #112
Tech Regular

CHRIS don't worry about it , I guess he was on his knee medication and he was hallucinating that weekend because nobody else saw it, but him

imagine sensing something: to imagine seeing, hearing, or otherwise sensing people, things, or events that are not present or actually occurring at the time

HEY ROCKET WAS IT MORE LIKE THIS THAT FOGGY SUNDAY MORNING AND DID YOUR HEARING GO OUT, EXCEPT THE CROWD CHANTING "ROCKET! ROCKET! ROCKET! OR WAS IT THE THEME MUSIC FROM ROCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano
OH MAN!Why does my name have to be brought up?

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-02-2007 at 12:13 PM.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #113
Tech Addict

Quote:
CHRIS don't worry about it , I guess he was on his knee medication and he was hallucinating that weekend because nobody else saw it, but him

imagine sensing something: to imagine seeing, hearing, or otherwise sensing people, things, or events that are not present or actually occurring at the time

HEY ROCKET WAS IT MORE LIKE THIS THAT FOGGY SUNDAY MORNING AND DID YOU HEARING GO OUT ALL BUT THE CROWD CHANTING "ROCKET! ROCKET! ROCKET! OR WAS IT THE THEME MUSIC FROM ROCKY
This dude be lying about so much stuff it's not funny!!!! and a line of credit w/u not on my death bed
Old 01-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #114
Tech Regular

Let's do it after the series race at rev,And Rocket it doesn't matter where because I'm the same speed no matter what track we go to. I'm not a OTW!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
So Tony / Rick when and where is the 10 lap race?
The best is make a special main on Sunday, a Tony/ Rick 10 Lap main race.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #115
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OTW
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:48 AM   #116
Tech Addict

Quote:
Let's do it after the series race at rev,And Rocket it doesn't matter where because I'm the same speed no matter what track we go to. I'm not a OTW!!
dosen't matter where you pick! I know your not a one track wonder,your a no track wonder (NTW)
Old 01-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #117
Tech Regular

I GUESS ME & 2 OTHER PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THE SAME LIE WHY WOULD I MAKE UP SUCH A STORY? YOU SAID IT ! WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT? THE .15,GQ'S, THE SERPENT 1/8 BODY THAT I CALLED YOU BACK AND SAID YOU BASTARD THIS BODY DON'T LINE UP WITH A MRX 3 AND YOU STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID THE FINER PART OF RACING IS BEING ABLE TO CUSTOM AND TRIM HOWEVER YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE KICKING HIS BUTT ALL UP AND DOWN CP , BUT YOU SAID YOU WERE BEATING HIM AND HE CAME UP TO YOU AFTERWARDS AND SAID DAMN MAN YOU GOT FAST, NOW BE HONORABLE AND SAY YOU SAID IT! YOU MADE-UP THE MIKEY LAP TIME STORY AND I PROVED WHAT I SAID WITH A POST AND THE LINK, BUT LIKE A MAN I WILL STATE AGAIN ANYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST, ME AND YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE SEDAN NATS IN MY GARAGE AND SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO TRY AND GET IN THE B MAIN AND YOUR NEGATIVE ASS SAID MAN ARE YOU CRAZY ALL THE FASTEST SEDAN DRIVERS IN THE USA ARE GOING TO BE THERE AND I SAID [email protected]#K THEM, I HAVE MY OWN GOALS!!! AFTER ALL IT WAS ME THAT TALKED YOU IN TO RACING THE NATS AFTER I CHASED YOU OUT OF SEDAN ANYWAY !! BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO 1/8 FROM NOW ON, AND I TOLD YOU WHY WOULD YOU SKIP A NATIONAL RACE AT HOME? WHEN FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS WE ARE GOING HAVE TO TRAVEL? I DON'T KNOW WHY I TRY TO GET YOU TO REMEMBER STUFF? DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE ACCIDENT YOU HAD IN GRAN NATIONAL MADE YOU LOSE YOUR SHORT TERM MEMORY? "BOTTLE ROCKET" ALWAYS LOVED TO PLAY THE VICTIM BUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS HE TALKS ALOT OF SHIT THEN GO BACK AND SAY I WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY THEN I'LL GET A CALL FROM VINCE,MAHLON,DONTAE,JAMES,JOCK, ETC, SAYING WHATZ UP WITH ME SAYING SCREW EVERYBODY AT CP YOU EVEN LIED AND TURNED THINGS AROUND TO JAMES SO HE WOULD TALK SHIT ON THE MIC , YOU DONTAE, & MAHLON WAS CP IN THE TENT WHEN I SAID IT'S ON WITH ALL OF YALL IN THAT TENT NOT EVERYBODY AT CP BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'AM A COMPETITOR SO I TOOK YOU AND YOUR FLUNKIE'S ON , NOW STEP UP AND SAY YOU SAID THAT ABOUT CHRIS IT WON'T HURT LONG

IT IS ON FOR 07'' WIGGLES
Quote:
This dude be lying about so much stuff it's not funny!!!! and a line of credit w/u not on my death bed
Old 01-02-2007, 11:31 AM   #118
Tech Regular

BOTTLE ROCKET IT'S ALWAYS A COUNTDOWN UNTIL YOU LAUNCH T MINUS 5 4 3 2 1
Quote:
dosen't matter where you pick! I know your not a one track wonder,your a no track wonder (NTW)
Old 01-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #119
Tech Regular

RACERS

R.E: HANGOVERS 2007"

Everyone that's going to attend, Please try and get your info to me A.S.A.P, . We want to pretty much have as many mains ready to Friday.

Thanks

Rick
Old 01-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #120
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

forget the 10 lap shootout, how about a 1 lap foot race

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote