R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-01-2007, 03:25 PM   #91
Tech Addict

Default 2SPEED

o.k! MR. 2SPEED YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR HPI,TC3 AND OTHER SHIT. WHILE YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY A R/C WHORE AS FOR ME DRIVING SEPENT'S, I LIKED TO BE DIFFERENT AND TRY TO MAKE IT WORK! BUT IT DIDN'T
NOW THAT I HAVE A MUGEN AGAIN YOU CAN'T BEAT ME ANOTHER THING YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME SWITCH, YOU WERE HOPING I STAYED WITH SERPENT SO YOU COULD STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! I ASKED PAT FOX TO DO A MOTOR FOR ME AND LEARNED THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER.I ASKED YOU TO DO A MOTOR FOR ME AND WHY DID I DO THAT? YOU DID SOME SHIT I NEVER SEEN BEFORE
I SOLD YOUR ASS ONE MOTOR,THAT I REMEMBER OF. THAT 21+3 YOU GOT WAS BRAND NEW UNTIL YOU GOT YOUR HANDS ON IT NOW IT DOSEN'T RUN FOR SHIT!
SO THIS '07 YEAR IS GOING TO BE FUN KICKING YOUR NO DRIVING ASS AT EVERY RACE "WEINNIE"
I WILL KICK WORM AS SOON AS YOU GET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK AND CABBAGE PATCH FOR ME
MORE TO COME.......
Old 01-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #92
Tech Regular

MAN TELL PEPE HE'S A HAS BEEN AND HE ONLY TRIED TO SHOWED ME HOW TO CHEAT LIKE HIM, BUT MY MOTORS A FASTER THAN HIS ANYWAY, SO TELL HIM TO CALL ME FOR SOME TECH ADVISE AND DIDN'T HE QUIT FOR A YEAR OR SO BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WIN ANY BIG RACES AFTER 7YEARS OF RACING'' I'LL TELL HIM SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART (MASTERS) AIN'T PEPE ONE OF THE FORE FATHERS OF ON-ROAD . MAN ALL I KNOW IS YOU AND PEPE SPEND ALOT TIME BEHIND THAT CURTAIN IN HIS GARAGE HE IS A 51 YR OLD GLORIFIED CLUB RACER AND YOUR HIS NEW FOUND PIT [email protected]!#H AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE SETUP TIPS YOU MILKED OUT HIM?
YOU SURE HAVE DONE BETTER, IF PEPE ONLY KNEW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, HE'S BEING FOOL FOR INFORMATION
ITS LIKE YOU SAID YOUR GOING TO GET ALL YOU CAN FROM HIM THEN KICK HIS ASS !AGAIN YOU SNEAKY BASTARD QUOTE=aturbotony]PEPE V. SAID "DON'T FORGET WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO GO FAST WITH MOTORS" BECAUSE YOUR DRIVING STILL SUCKS ALSO YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE THE MAIN YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE A-MAIN AT A CLUB RACE [/QUOTE]
Old 01-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #93
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
I'M PROBALY BROKE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SOLD ME AND HAD ME BUY I HAVE ONLY SOLD A MOTOR TO VINCE AND JEREMIAH, SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AND I GAVE IRA 2 MOTORS, I NEVER SAID I RAN THE SAME LAP TIME AS MIKEY YOU COCK SUCKER STOP LYING HOW WOULD I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN EVERYONE CAN SEE THE TIMES ON THE ON ROAR SITE YOU NIMROD.

LET ME SAY THIS TO YOU EVERYTIME I TOUCH THE TRACK I'M PLAYING 2 WIN. THAT MEANS AGAINST ANY AND EVERYBODY WHO HAS A ON ROAD CAR!!! I HAVE WON EVERY BET WITH MIKEY AGAINST YOU BETTING ON MICHEAL SALVEN,PAULO,RALPH BURCH, JOSH CYRUL. SO MAYBE I'M NOT BROKE OR JUST RECOUPED MY GQ MONEY BACK. LET ME HELP YOUR MEMORY.1/8 NATS 05' WINTERNATS 04' 05' SEDAN NATS TQ 05
AND SO ON. EVERYONE KNOW'S MY GET DOWN MUGEN IS THE ONLY CAR I'VE EVER RACED BUT YOU ! LET ME SEE SERPENT 705 ,MTX3, MRX3, 710,950,950R,EVOLA,960,710 TEAM,MRX4,MTX 4. IT WAS ME WHO COVERTED YOU TO MUGEN AND STOPPED YOU FROM BEING A R/C WHORE,AND TEACHING YOU HOW TO TAKE BITE OFF THE HOT DOG' NOT TO INGULF IT IN YOUR MOUTH BY THE PAIR BUT I SPEAK THE TRUTH YOU MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG, REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME THIS IS KAMIKAZE 4 LIFE,SERPENT 4 LIFE,PAT FOX 4 LIFE, PEPE VELEZ 4 LIFE, SVM 4 LIFE,REDLINE FUEL 4 LIFE, BUT YOU CAME HOME SO I AIN'T MAD AT YOU, SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT DON'T RUN NOTHING BUT A MUGEN FROM DAY ONE. AND I'M NEVER BROKE BROTHA. HELL I'AM TRYING GET SPONSORED BY "BOTTLE ROCKET" SO I CAN GET 9 KITS IN 07'AND KEEP MY MONEY AND YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO MOD AND SELL MOTORS FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND THE ANSWER IS THE SAME HELL NO JIMMY DEAN!!!

TELL ME WHEN TO GO
I COULDN'T SELL YO LYING ASS [email protected]*T BECAUSE YOU WERE BROKE FROM BUYING ALL THOSE $60 GQ TIRES FROM ME. HOW DID IT FEEL? THOSE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THOSE MOTORS SAID THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSONS THE HARD WAY JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM AND DON'T EAT HOT DOGS YOU WILL FUCK A PEICE OF FRIED CHICKEN UP YOU SUCK A WHOLE LEG UP WITHOUT EVEN TRYING YOU CHICKEN EAT'N' M/F DEATH TO ALL CHICKENS WHEN 2SPEED IS AROUND
MORE TO COME.........
Old 01-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #94
Tech Regular

IF RECALL CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU GAVE IT TO ME YOU TRIED TO DO SOME BAD ASS CRANK WORK RIGHT? AND YOU FORGOT THAT YOU WERE RUNNING THE 21-3 UNTIL WE GOT YOUR R03 BACK REMEMBER HOW ALL 3 OF US WAS LAUGHING AT HOW SLOW IT WAS THEN PAPA RACED WITH IT AND IT WAS SLOW, THEN YOU GAVE TO ME, AND WHAT HAPPENED IT WAS BALLISTIC, TRY TO TELL THE TRUTH MAN YOU RACED IT A COUPLE TIMES AND DIDN'T LIKE IT, SO I WAS THE 3RD PARTY BRO!! PLUS YOU BOOTLICKER THAT WAS MY 321P WITH 21-3 HEAD ON IT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony
o.k! MR. 2SPEED YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR HPI,TC3 AND OTHER SHIT. WHILE YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY A R/C WHORE AS FOR ME DRIVING SEPENT'S, I LIKED TO BE DIFFERENT AND TRY TO MAKE IT WORK! BUT IT DIDN'T
NOW THAT I HAVE A MUGEN AGAIN YOU CAN'T BEAT ME ANOTHER THING YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME SWITCH, YOU WERE HOPING I STAYED WITH SERPENT SO YOU COULD STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! I ASKED PAT FOX TO DO A MOTOR FOR ME AND LEARNED THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER.I ASKED YOU TO DO A MOTOR FOR ME AND WHY DID I DO THAT? YOU DID SOME SHIT I NEVER SEEN BEFORE
I SOLD YOUR ASS ONE MOTOR,THAT I REMEMBER OF. THAT 21+3 YOU GOT WAS BRAND NEW UNTIL YOU GOT YOUR HANDS ON IT NOW IT DOSEN'T RUN FOR SHIT!
SO THIS '07 YEAR IS GOING TO BE FUN KICKING YOUR NO DRIVING ASS AT EVERY RACE "WEINNIE"
I WILL KICK WORM AS SOON AS YOU GET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK AND CABBAGE PATCH FOR ME
MORE TO COME.......
Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #95
Tech Regular

SO WHAT I'M A CHICKEN EATING MUTHA, BUT I'M GOING TO GET YO ASS BACK FOR THOSE GQ'S EVEN IF I HAVE TO CONTRACT A NATIVE TO BLOW A POISON DART IN YO ASS
Quote:
I COULDN'T SELL YO LYING ASS [email protected]*T BECAUSE YOU WERE BROKE FROM BUYING ALL THOSE $60 GQ TIRES FROM ME. HOW DID IT FEEL? THOSE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THOSE MOTORS SAID THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSONS THE HARD WAY JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM AND DON'T EAT HOT DOGS YOU WILL FUCK A PEICE OF FRIED CHICKEN UP YOU SUCK A WHOLE LEG UP WITHOUT EVEN TRYING YOU CHICKEN EAT'N' M/F DEATH TO ALL CHICKENS WHEN 2SPEED IS AROUND
MORE TO COME.........

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-01-2007 at 06:43 PM.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #96
Tech Addict

Quote:
SO WHAT I'M A CHICKEN EATING MUTHA, BUT I'M GOING TO GET YO ASS BACK FOR GQ'S EVEN IF I HAVE TO CONTRACT A NATIVE TO BLOW A POISON DART IN YO ASS
Old 01-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #97
Tech Regular

I MISSED THIS ONE BET MY ASS YOU THINK YOUR SLICK FIRST PRIZE IS $100 SO GET READY TO HAND IT OVER JIMBO, AND WE CAN BET THE $$100 FOR REV ON THE 14TH THAT WILL BE $$200 OF MY GQ MONEY BACK
Quote:
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO. I NEED SOME MONEY FOR ANOTHER CAR KIT. THE BET WAS A $100.00 RIGHT?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #98
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Thumbs down

KAN YA FEEL THE "LOVE"?
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
speedybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #99
Tech Regular

SO MUCH LOVE

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS
(JUST A LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT)

ME,TONY,PAPA,BRIAN,DONTAE,IRA,MAHLON,JOSE,PEPE,JOC K STRAP,HENRY,MATT,MIKEY,RON,
LEO V ,ROBBIE,NIGEL,SAM,MARC CRUZ,JEFFERY,GLENN, AND ALL THE RACERS IN SO.CAL ARE GREAT FRIENDS WE JUST LOVE TALKING SH^T TO EACH OTHER IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES STILL [email protected]#k TONY FOR THOSE GQ'S
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedybill
KAN YA FEEL THE "LOVE"?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:23 PM   #100
Tech Elite

Cool

itz all good!
the hacks I race with are bout the same way
BUT some of them don't think they're hacks, ya know what I mean!!!
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
Old 01-01-2007, 06:40 PM   #101
Tech Regular

YOU LYING SOB. I DON'T STAY AT HOME ALLDAY ON THE COMPUTER YOU FREELANCE BACKYARD HOBBY STORE, ONE DAY WHEN YOU BECOME A BIG ROCKET I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO ON THE PC. YOU SHOULD TRY IT , AND YOU FREAKY M/F WHERE ON THE INTERNET DO THEY TELL YOU HOW TO CHEAT? YOU JUST TELL YOURSELF THAT I'M CHEATING WHEN I BLOW BY YOU WITH THE SAME MOTOR, THEN U GO TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I GOT A 5PORT OR A .15 BUT LET'S PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

TONY THIS IS OPEN BET FOR YOU AND YOUR CULT, BRING $500 +MTX4'S THAT MY MOTORS ARE 3 PORT .12'S AND THAT SEDAN MY WEIGH IN OVER 1725G AND MY 1/8 IS 2525G.

Quote:
THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CHEAT AND LIE!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD CERAMIC PISTONS & RODS JUST BECAUSE YOU SEARCH ON THE COMPUTER ALLDAY FOR WAYS TO CHEAT WITH YO STAYING IN THE HOUSE MR.MOM ASS!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #102
Tech Regular

YEA EDWIN WE ARE JUST KIDDING AROUND IN FACT WE ARE ON PHONE NOW LAUGHING
Quote:
Originally Posted by manokgt4
you guys are just kidding around right?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #103
Tech Elite

Cool

can youse say BIATCH
my brushless is faster anyway!!!
10 cells baby!!!
AND QUIT YELLING!!!

Quote:
YOU LYING SOB. I DON'T STAY AT HOME ALLDAY ON THE COMPUTER YOU FREELANCE BACKYARD HOBBY STORE, ONE DAY WHEN YOU BECOME A BIG ROCKET I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO ON THE PC. YOU SHOULD TRY IT , AND YOU FREAKY M/F WHERE ON THE INTERNET DO THEY TELL YOU HOW TO CHEAT? YOU JUST TELL YOURSELF THAT I'M CHEATING WHEN I BLOW BY YOU WITH THE SAME MOTOR, THEN U GO TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I GOT A 5PORT OR A .15 BUT LET'S PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

TONY THIS IS OPEN BET FOR YOU AND YOUR CULT, BRING $500 +MTX4'S THAT MY MOTORS ARE 3 PORT .12'S AND THAT SEDAN MY WEIGH IN OVER 1725G AND MY 1/8 IS 2525G.
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
Old 01-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #104
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
SO MUCH LOVE

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS
(JUST A LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT)

ME,TONY,PAPA,BRIAN,DONTAE,IRA,MAHLON,JOSE,PEPE,JOC K STRAP,HENRY,MATT,MIKEY,RON,
LEO V ,ROBBIE,NIGEL,SAM,MARC CRUZ,JEFFERY,GLENN, AND ALL THE RACERS IN SO.CAL ARE GREAT FRIENDS WE JUST LOVE TALKING SH^T TO EACH OTHER IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES STILL [email protected]#k TONY FOR THOSE GQ'S
dont 4get the soloartist
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #105
Tech Addict

Quote:

i'll show yo ass backyard hobbie store when i sale you shit full price m/f I'm on the phone with papa right now he told me 2speed just bought a big ass dremel w/65 speeds to modify some more of his bullshit