R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #76
Tech Regular

NOW YOU ARE LYING I NEVER SAID I RAN THE SAME LAP TIMES AS MIKEY , I THOUGHT WE WERE USING FACTS YOU BISCUIT EATING S.O.B. , NOW I DID SPLIT A 2X4 AT REV AND I HAVE HIT THE TIRES AT CP , SEE I CAN ADMIT WHEN I [email protected]#K UP, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS SLEEPY OR MY BODILY FUNCTION SHUT DOWN. O.K WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU KITTED YOUR 1/8 SCALE AT REV AND TOLD ME AND PAPA IT WAS A NAT FLYING AROUND YOUR FACE FACT!!!. SEE TONY ADMIT IT YOU HAVE TENDENCY TO LAUNCH OFF THE TRACK AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR GETTING LAPPED BY THE FEILD. AS A MATTER OF FACT WASN'T THAT YOU THAT SAID YOU WAS KICKING CHRIS VERANO BUTT ALL UP AND DOWN CP(BE CAREFUL I HAVE WITNESS)AND CHRIS CAME UP TO YOU AND SAID DAMN MAN YOU ARE FAST! AND WASN'T THAT YOU THAT SAID YOU WERE HANGING WITH MIKEY FOR A FEW LAPS AT THE PRO-SERIES WHEN WE BURST YOUR BUBBLE AND TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE IN MIKEY'S WAY WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO GO AROUND YOU AND THAT HARRY HAD THE SAME COLOR BODY AS MIKEY.

HEY" B.ROCKET" HOW MANY KITS HAVE YOU HAD THIS YEAR? A GOOD ESTIMATE WOULD BE 4 X MRX'S
4X MTX'S 2X 710'S. DAMN BOY YOU ARE THE RICH ONE. WASN'T THAT YOU THAT DIDN'T GO TO 1\8 NATS BECAUSE OF YOUR SORE KNEE CAPS 1 NOW FACT IS I SAID I RAN THE 7 TH FASTEST LAP AT THE SEDAN NATS CHECK OUT FOR YOURSELF 14.9 http://www.roarracing.com/results/na...penresults.pdf
WHAT ABOUT BOB HAYES IN VEGAS?
WHAT ABOUT YOU SWEARING THAT YOU WERE PAULO'S PERSONAL WEST COAST PROJECT?
WHAT ABOUT YOU AND REDLINE FUEL SOUNDING LIKE A COMMERCIAL" IT BURN SO PURE AND CLEAN"
"YOU ARE A R/C PROSTITUTE

HOW ABOUT THIS EXCUSE=
My car was so fast I had trouble driving the car,I wasn't ready for the power it made after tunning it for the race.

YOU STARTED RACING BEFORE ME AND I BEAT YOU IN 05' AND YOU BEAT ME 06' NOW IT'S ON IN 07' CHUNKY MONKEY

P.S I'M STILL MAD ABOUT THOSE GQ'S AND THE .15

TELL ME WHEN TO GO JIMMY DEAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony

Now people, How many of you have seen ricky the(2speed)west beat the hell out of the boards at rev. Try to take home a NEW set of tires for his real car from cp at end & begining of the sweepers. Then says he ran the same lap times as mikey in the sedan nats . but swears he is going to beat the world at this r/c stuff were you guys there when he split a 2x4 at rev. I'll be sitting in the pits working on my car and hear a loud BOOM and just know 2speed hit something Oh! do you guys trip off those welding glasses he drives with MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #77
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Rick / Tony how about a one on one race just the 2 of you for 10 Laps, kind of like a Trophy Dash wouldn't it be FUN?
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #78
Tech Regular

I'M GAME FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Hey Rick / Tony how about a one on one race just the 2 of you for 10 Laps, kind of like a Trophy Dash wouldn't it be FUN?
Old 01-01-2007, 01:05 PM   #79
Tech Regular

tony is a cheater juss like tha waterboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
I'M GAME FOR IT
Old 01-01-2007, 01:08 PM   #80
Tech Regular

TROPHY RUN COME ON TONY I 'LL RACE YOU WITH YOUR CERAMIC MADE PISTONS AND RODS. YOU CHEATING BASTARD THAT'S RIGHT I'M TELLING
Old 01-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #81
Tech Addict

Quote:
NOW YOU ARE LYING I NEVER SAID I RAN THE SAME LAP TIMES AS MIKEY , I THOUGHT WE WERE USING FACTS YOU BISCUIT EATING S.O.B. , NOW I DID SPLIT A 2X4 AT REV AND I HAVE HIT THE TIRES AT CP , SEE I CAN ADMIT WHEN I [email protected]#K UP, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS SLEEPY OR MY BODILY FUNCTION SHUT DOWN. O.K WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU KITTED YOUR 1/8 SCALE AT REV AND TOLD ME AND PAPA IT WAS A NAT FLYING AROUND YOUR FACE FACT!!!. SEE TONY ADMIT IT YOU HAVE TENDENCY TO LAUNCH OFF THE TRACK AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR GETTING LAPPED BY THE FEILD. AS A MATTER OF FACT WASN'T THAT YOU THAT SAID YOU WAS KICKING CHRIS VERANO BUTT ALL UP AND DOWN CP(BE CAREFUL I HAVE WITNESS)AND CHRIS CAME UP TO YOU AND SAID DAMN MAN YOU ARE FAST! AND WASN'T THAT YOU THAT SAID YOU WERE HANGING WITH MIKEY FOR A FEW LAPS AT THE PRO-SERIES WHEN WE BURST YOUR BUBBLE AND TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE IN MIKEY'S WAY WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO GO AROUND YOU AND THAT HARRY HAD THE SAME COLOR BODY AS MIKEY.

HEY" B.ROCKET" HOW MANY KITS HAVE YOU HAD THIS YEAR? A GOOD ESTIMATE WOULD BE 4 X MRX'S
4X MTX'S 2X 710'S. DAMN BOY YOU ARE THE RICH ONE. WASN'T THAT YOU THAT DIDN'T GO TO 1\8 NATS BECAUSE OF YOUR SORE KNEE CAPS 1 NOW FACT IS I SAID I RAN THE 7 TH FASTEST LAP AT THE SEDAN NATS CHECK OUT FOR YOURSELF 14.9 http://www.roarracing.com/results/na...penresults.pdf
WHAT ABOUT BOB HAYES IN VEGAS?
WHAT ABOUT YOU SWEARING THAT YOU WERE PAULO'S PERSONAL WEST COAST PROJECT?
WHAT ABOUT YOU AND REDLINE FUEL SOUNDING LIKE A COMMERCIAL" IT BURN SO PURE AND CLEAN"
"YOU ARE A R/C PROSTITUTE

HOW ABOUT THIS EXCUSE=
My car was so fast I had trouble driving the car,I wasn't ready for the power it made after tunning it for the race.

YOU STARTED RACING BEFORE ME AND I BEAT YOU IN 05' AND YOU BEAT ME 06' NOW IT'S ON IN 07' CHUNKY MONKEY

P.S I'M STILL MAD ABOUT THOSE GQ'S AND THE .15

TELL ME WHEN TO GO JIMMY DEAN!!
NOW YOU SHORT NO NECK! WALK'N' AROUND LOOKING LIKE A REJECT FROM HEAD & SHOULDERS COMMERCIAL. YOU DID TELL ME YOU RAN THE SAME LAP TIMES. DON'T BE MAD THAT I CAN AFFORD TO BUY ALL THOSE CAR KITS!YOU BROKE MONKEY! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO [email protected]#K EVERYBODY UP AT A RACE? AND TAKE HOME A TROPHY YOU CAN'T CATCH A COLD AT ANY RACE
HOW ABOUT THOSE RACES I SAID THE BIG BOY'S WERE COMMING OUT?YOU SAID " [email protected]#K THEM I'M GOING TO [email protected]#K THEM UP".
HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE MOTORS YOU SO CALL MODIFIED AND SOLD
MORE TO COME.....
Old 01-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #82
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO. I NEED SOME MONEY FOR ANOTHER CAR KIT. THE BET WAS A $100.00 RIGHT?
Old 01-01-2007, 01:32 PM   #83
Tech Addict

Quote:
TROPHY RUN COME ON TONY I 'LL RACE YOU WITH YOUR CERAMIC MADE PISTONS AND RODS. YOU CHEATING BASTARD THAT'S RIGHT I'M TELLING
THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CHEAT AND LIE!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD CERAMIC PISTONS & RODS JUST BECAUSE YOU SEARCH ON THE COMPUTER ALLDAY FOR WAYS TO CHEAT WITH YO STAYING IN THE HOUSE MR.MOM ASS!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #84
Tech Master

you guys are just kidding around right?
manokgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #85
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

YOU GUYS kill me
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #86
Tech Addict

PEPE V. SAID "DON'T FORGET WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO GO FAST WITH MOTORS" BECAUSE YOUR DRIVING STILL SUCKS ALSO YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE THE MAIN YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE A-MAIN AT A CLUB RACE
Old 01-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #87
Tech Addict

Quote:
"BOTTLE ROCKET " your car was off the hook today, To bad you can't race this weekend
A RICK, BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHIT! I WILL BE RACING AND KICKING YOUR ASS REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS SHIT!
Old 01-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #88
Tech Regular

I'M PROBALY BROKE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SOLD ME AND HAD ME BUY I HAVE ONLY SOLD A MOTOR TO VINCE AND JEREMIAH, SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AND I GAVE IRA 2 MOTORS, I NEVER SAID I RAN THE SAME LAP TIME AS MIKEY YOU COCK SUCKER STOP LYING HOW WOULD I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN EVERYONE CAN SEE THE TIMES ON THE ON ROAR SITE YOU NIMROD.

LET ME SAY THIS TO YOU EVERYTIME I TOUCH THE TRACK I'M PLAYING 2 WIN. THAT MEANS AGAINST ANY AND EVERYBODY WHO HAS A ON ROAD CAR!!! I HAVE WON EVERY BET WITH MIKEY AGAINST YOU BETTING ON MICHEAL SALVEN,PAULO,RALPH BURCH, JOSH CYRUL. SO MAYBE I'M NOT BROKE OR JUST RECOUPED MY GQ MONEY BACK. LET ME HELP YOUR MEMORY.1/8 NATS 05' WINTERNATS 04' 05' SEDAN NATS TQ 05
AND SO ON. EVERYONE KNOW'S MY GET DOWN MUGEN IS THE ONLY CAR I'VE EVER RACED BUT YOU ! LET ME SEE SERPENT 705 ,MTX3, MRX3, 710,950,950R,EVOLA,960,710 TEAM,MRX4,MTX 4. IT WAS ME WHO COVERTED YOU TO MUGEN AND STOPPED YOU FROM BEING A R/C WHORE,AND TEACHING YOU HOW TO TAKE BITE OFF THE HOT DOG' NOT TO INGULF IT IN YOUR MOUTH BY THE PAIR BUT I SPEAK THE TRUTH YOU MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG, REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME THIS IS KAMIKAZE 4 LIFE,SERPENT 4 LIFE,PAT FOX 4 LIFE, PEPE VELEZ 4 LIFE, SVM 4 LIFE,REDLINE FUEL 4 LIFE, BUT YOU CAME HOME SO I AIN'T MAD AT YOU, SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT I DON'T RUN NOTHING BUT A MUGEN FROM DAY ONE. AND I'M NEVER BROKE BROTHA. HELL I'AM TRYING GET SPONSORED BY "BOTTLE ROCKET" SO I CAN GET 9 KITS IN 07'AND KEEP MY MONEY AND YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO MOD AND SELL MOTORS FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND THE ANSWER IS THE SAME HELL NO JIMMY DEAN!!!

TELL ME WHEN TO GO

Quote:
NOW YOU SHORT NO NECK! WALK'N' AROUND LOOKING LIKE A REJECT FROM HEAD & SHOULDERS COMMERCIAL. YOU DID TELL ME YOU RAN THE SAME LAP TIMES. DON'T BE MAD THAT I CAN AFFORD TO BUY ALL THOSE CAR KITS!YOU BROKE MONKEY! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO [email protected]#K EVERYBODY UP AT A RACE? AND TAKE HOME A TROPHY YOU CAN'T CATCH A COLD AT ANY RACE
HOW ABOUT THOSE RACES I SAID THE BIG BOY'S WERE COMMING OUT?YOU SAID " [email protected]#K THEM I'M GOING TO [email protected]#K THEM UP".
HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE MOTORS YOU SO CALL MODIFIED AND SOLD
MORE TO COME.....

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-01-2007 at 06:21 PM.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #89
Tech Regular

GOOD WEENIE

YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED AND YOUR P-NUT BUTTER PACKED, DON'T PLAY LIKE I STARTED THIS! YOU DID IN 2004' WITH YOUR SNEAKY ASS . OH I'M BIG TONY AND I KICK ALL MUGENS ASS AROUND HERE !! BUT I GOT TIRES AND A BAD ASS NS.15 FOR YOU REEEAALLL CHEAAPP. YOU SHOULD DRIVE SERPENTS AGAIN BECAUSE U ARE A WORM

Quote:
A RICK, BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHIT! I WILL RACING AND KICKING YOUR ASS REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS SHIT!

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-01-2007 at 06:17 PM.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:03 PM   #90
Tech Regular

JUST BE READY TO KICK WORM WHEN I TAKE YOU DOWN FOGHORN. MAN WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? "THE BLACK ELVIS" NOW THAT YOUR RACING I'M SUPPOSE TO SCARED? WELL IT DIDN'T WORK IT JUST GOT MORE INTERESTING ! KEEP IT UP AND I'M GOING TELL MY R/C BOTHA'S HOW YOU USED TO GET NAKED AND SPEED UP FREEWAY IN YOUR SUBURBAN WHEN YOU TOOK YOUR TRACK LASHINGS ME & PAPA WERE ISSUING

"THE NAKED EXPRESS "
IS WHAT HE CALLED HIMSELF,HE SAID IT HELPED HIM DEAL WITH THE STRESS WE WAS PUTTING ON HIM. EVERY TUES & THURS [email protected] REV

TELL WHEN TO GO "BUCK NASTY"

Quote:
A RICK, BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHIT! I WILL BE RACING AND KICKING YOUR ASS REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS SHIT!