Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
you can't say ass hell on the computer
forgot i didnt have the mic in my hand
Old 01-08-2007, 05:46 AM   #167
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tony,
I had a lot of fun on Saturday, and driving the 1/8 scale again was a blast. This was the first time I drove an 1/8 scale in 2 years, I guess I was so excited my car kept kissing the boards . All the crashes had me worried since I didn't have any spare parts for it.
I just want to thank the following;
Nigel for all the help with my car on Saturday. I couldn't have enjoyed the day without your help fixing both cars.

Brian T for the tips. But I still gotta find the guy who yelled out that I shoud go back to Mongoose

Sam, thanks for pitting my sedan

Patrick and Rick for pitting for me in my 1/8 quals.

Last edited by Leo V.; 01-08-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:32 AM   #168
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
to Chris Verano for ruining my day my saying he was sand bagging waiting on me to get my lap back ....thanks i think so much better of my self now

It was you that said I was sandbagging. So please look deeper in your memory and find something else to blame for ruining your day. Maybe something like getting your body rolled in and dragging a wire?

Anyways, about the race. It was a nice stress free weekend. With Tony and B-Teezie announcing there was always something funny being said on the mic.Trophies were nice and there was quite a few people that walked away with a raffle prize. Although there were a couple computer hiccups the race still finished with some daylight to spare.

Congrats to all the winners. I'll see you at the next one.

Chris
Old 01-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #169
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano
It was you that said I was sandbagging. So please look deeper in your memory and find something else to blame for ruining your day. Maybe something like getting your body rolled in and dragging a wire?
i was trying to forget about that part of my troubles ....... to bad we couldn't put a show on for everybody because or 1/8th scales were booking ....it's ok theres always next time
Old 01-08-2007, 09:36 AM   #170
Tech Elite

Quote:
i was trying to forget about that part of my troubles ....... to bad we couldn't put a show on for everybody because or 1/8th scales were booking ....it's ok theres always next time
It would'vd been fun..We could've done it like the old Vector days.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:42 AM   #171
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano
It would'vd been fun..We could've done it like the old Vector days.
you know........... i'm still happy for ruben for getting second he deserves it
Old 01-08-2007, 09:51 AM   #172
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Quote:
haha he does man!

60 wt. dawg..
Old 01-08-2007, 10:51 AM   #173
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Brian ,
You forgot to mention that the best part of the race is the Raffle

Rick/Tony,
What happen to the 10 Lap shoot out?
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:18 AM   #174
Tech Elite

Quote:
I agree...He hung right in there.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #175
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Nigel,

Sorry I took your 2nd place behind Chris' TQ.
Can you imagine what trophy you would've taken home if I'd showed up for the main?
Congrats!!
Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #176
Tech Elite

still woulda taken third and whooped yo @$$. LOL
Old 01-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #177
Tech Regular

Default TONY TONY TONY

SAM

Tony said that the back of his Ass was sore FROM RUNNING THE COMPUTER and he had a head ache from drinking 6 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS So he askerd me let up on him I'm going with my version, "He was scaarreedd " HEY" TONY WAS YOUR CHEEKS CHAFFED OR WHAT? DAMN BROTHA, THAT WHAT YO FREAKY ASS GET, NOW START PUTTING SOME DRAWS ON YO ASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Brian ,
You forgot to mention that the best part of the race is the Raffle

Rick/Tony,
What happen to the 10 Lap shoot out?
Old 01-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #178
Tech Addict

Default SLORICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
SAM

Tony said that the back of his Ass was sore FROM RUNNING THE COMPUTER and he had a head ache from drinking 6 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS So he askerd me let up on him I'm going with my version, "He was scaarreedd " HEY" TONY WAS YOUR CHEEKS CHAFFED OR WHAT? DAMN BROTHA, THAT WHAT YO FREAKY ASS GET, NOW START PUTTING SOME DRAWS ON YO ASS
I WAS TIRED BECAUSE OF THE COMPUTER I DIDN'T ASK YOU NOTHING!!!
SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO ME I DON'T TALK TO MEN THAT FLASH THEIR SPEEDOS ALL DAY THATS GAY,GAY,GAY I DIDN'T RACE YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WASN'T RACING ME FOR A $100.00 NOW QUIT LYING AND TELL THE TRUTH FOR A CHANGE YOUR ASS SHOULD BE SORE FROM ALL THAT ASS KICK'N YOU RECIEVED YESTERDAY YOU NEVER FINISH RACES ANYWAY WHY DO YOU EVEN SIGN UP FOR A RACE IT MUST BE TO GIVE EVERYBODY A GOOD
Old 01-09-2007, 12:07 AM   #179
Tech Elite

round 2?
Old 01-09-2007, 03:27 AM   #180
Tech Regular

HEY TONY YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS ONE, EVERYBODY HEARD YOU ON THE MIC SAYING "STOP RICK" STOP COULD SOMEONE PLEASE COME GET RICK SO HE CAN LEAVE ME ALONE " AND WHAT I SAID WAS I'M NOT RACING YOU FOR THE $100.00 WHEN YOU SPENT SO MUCH ON THE RACE, I NEVER SAID I WASN'T GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT, I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO KEEP IT REAL IN 07', ALOT OF PEOPLE WANTED TO SEE US RACE AND YOU SAID YOU HAD A PAINFUL ASS AND A HEADACHE EVEN GLENN SAID IT WAS TO BE A 10 LAP NO HOLDS BARRED RACE BETWEEN US. NOW YOU TELL THE TRUTH , ANYONE COULD HAVE ANNOUNCED 10 LAPS

Anyway I had fun, It was just as we planned, Tony and myself said that we were going to let the guys that didn't know us to see how much we crack on each other all the time,(ME,PAPA IRA & TONY) So we posted our cracks on the thread and had a couple of people going ,But those that have been around us said here they go again, So hopefully it kept you guys laughing and wondering if we were serious or not , I think by putting the attention on us we took away some of the bad taste that the TFT left us, I saw atleast a dozen people that said they were done with CP (self included) that showed up, So mission accomplished, Now let's take up a collection for Bottle Rocket A CUSTOM FIT ASS GASKET SO HE WILL RACE ME NEXT TIME, MAYBE WE COULD GET P-DUB TO MOLD A SPECIAL INDENTED ASS BUMPER FOR HIM,

BIG CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING:
SEDAN:
A MAIN
PEPE VELEZ MTX 4(MAN I SHOULD MAKE MAD ALL 2007 )
RICARDO ? MTX 4
JERRY RAPP MTX 4

1/8
A MAIN
CHRIS VERANO 960
NIGEL SIM 960
RUBEN CERRANO MRX4 R

SEDAN
B MAIN
RICARDO MTX 4
L.E.O M RRR
IRA"SS" KIMBLE MTX 4

SPECIAL THANKS TO
TONY & DORTHEA"THE BOSS" THOMPSON
BRIAN THOMAS
GLENN WILLIAMS
PAPA .G OZBURN
NELSON WALKER
CHARLES TUCKER
AND EVERY BODY INVOLVED

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO

MUGEN SEIKI U.S.A
FUSION MOTORSPORTS
SKYLINE RACING PRODUCTS
JGO PAINTZ
KAMIKAZE HOBBIES
REDLINE FUELS
NAW RACING
THE SPEED SHOP
SOUTHLAND HOBBIES

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

R.I.P
TERRY HANSEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony
I WAS TIRED BECAUSE OF THE COMPUTER I DIDN'T ASK YOU NOTHING!!!
SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO ME I DON'T TALK TO MEN THAT FLASH THEIR SPEEDOS ALL DAY THATS GAY,GAY,GAY I DIDN'T RACE YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WASN'T RACING ME FOR A $100.00 NOW QUIT LYING AND TELL THE TRUTH FOR A CHANGE YOUR ASS SHOULD BE SORE FROM ALL THAT ASS KICK'N YOU RECIEVED YESTERDAY YOU NEVER FINISH RACES ANYWAY WHY DO YOU EVEN SIGN UP FOR A RACE IT MUST BE TO GIVE EVERYBODY A GOOD

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-09-2007 at 09:05 AM.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote