Search

Racing pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mattster
dude i love the paint job on that body
The paint job is by E. Fernandez a good friend of mine.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by M7H
Someday also the USA needs to work on environmental friendly solutions to keep life on this planet worth living for....
This "second engine" is a so called INS-box, which reduces the inlet noise coming from these .21 engines......

*Off-topic mode on*
I even heard that if everybody in the USA would drive European based 1/1 cars, they wouldn't need oil from the middle east, but could do with there own oil winning....
But no, still an American "muscle" car needs to be driven which is not exactly economically with fuel.....
Did you know that a gallon of gasoline in Europe will cost you (3.8 (liter) x 1.30 (Euro) x 1.31 (Euro to Dollar) = 6.47 Dollar?.......
That's why we drive cars which could do with between 5-10 liters/100km
*Off-topic mode off*
I used one of these INS boxes for the first time which was MANDATORY in Las Vegas. This is in the USA. I agree, it reduced the noise about 6-8db which was enough to notice a difference. My ears didn't have that slight ring to it at the end of the day.
As far as the US driving Muscle cars, it's not as prodominent as you think. I am a muscle fan, but prefer true performance. I own a 3000GT VR4 modded to a full street racer. However I get over 20 MPG. Sorry, didn't want to figure out the meteric version. And yes much faster then the Viper and C6 vette on a 1/4 mile or cornerering or top end. Still with stock turbos and only 15 PSI boost. So not ALL Americans are unecinomical. Yes there are a lot of Americans with their head up their A$$ and I am on your side with this 100%. Stupid people should not breed! Sorry everyone for the off topic.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by M7H
I know, but keep in mind I'm just a small European guy sometimes wondering why the USA is not at all in line with Europe on this subject......

Don't....
Just forget about it after this.....

Yep, a VW 3 liter VR6 (6 cilinder, 300hp?)
Nice, but not if you need to refill your fueltank twice a week, for lets say 80 dollar.........
Dude, no offence but a VW is German engineering and NOT american muscle! Try an LS6 454 big block 1970 Chevelle or something with 450-500 BHP. You know, at a 30 MPH punch you light up the tires untill you let up. You obviously have not experienced true muscle. I've built many, and a VW is not in any "muscle" list bro. Please understand that I am not trying to offend you here. After all I own American and Japanese. schufflerbot...you know what I'm talking about!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Apolligy to all for the OFF TOPIC. I will Stop.

Hey Nigel, It's Darren in Colorado, I've started on your new paint schemes, sorry I haven't been in touch with you or your Dad. Been sick. I will email him later today. I'm trying to get some serious concourse(SP) going here for you bro! Talk with you soon my friend. By the way...Thanks again for your help back at the Paris race in Vegas last month.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:22 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by schufflerbot
no offense, but in the USA, a 6 cylinder does not typically fall into the 'muscle car' category.
I know, but it is so ... pointless to have a muscle car, even because here in Europe we are allowed to drive faster everywhere then you guys in the USA (German freeway max speed is 130km/h, but if you drive 200 (125 MPH) you won't go to prison for that.....

Originally Posted by Serpentd
I own a 3000GT VR4 modded to a full street racer. However I get over 20 MPG. Sorry, didn't want to figure out the meteric version.
20MPG = 12 liter/100Km..
My car which is capable to run 125MPH, run an avarage of 8 liter/100Km......
But I agree, your car seems to be resonably economically.....
especially if you know what we have to pay for fuel......

1 other thing I do want to admit, here in Europe everything is closer to each other the in the USA, I have within 2.5 hours driving from my home 7 circuit I can drive on with my 1/8 car.......
So I drive less miles per year (around 12000) with my car then you guys, I recon.....

Dude, no offence but a VW is German engineering and NOT american muscle!
I know, I didn't say it was.....

But I agree.....back to topic shall we?......
Old 11-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Apolligy to all for the OFF TOPIC. I will Stop.

Hey Nigel, It's Darren in Colorado, I've started on your new paint schemes, sorry I haven't been in touch with you or your Dad. Been sick. I will email him later today. I'm trying to get some serious concourse(SP) going here for you bro! Talk with you soon my friend. By the way...Thanks again for your help back at the Paris race in Vegas last month.

BIG D! whats up man? its all good bro, anytime you need help, we're here to the fullest extent. Take your time on the paintjob dude. i want it to be sexy, so at the next race ill run it in the main, and bring someone to take pictures of it.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mattster
dude i love the paint job on that body
Haha i still have it at the shop dude. on display!
Old 11-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by M7H
I even heard that if everybody in the USA would drive European based 1/1 cars, they wouldn't need oil from the middle east, but could do with there own oil winning....
and i heard if all americans were driving japanese cars, they could sell oil to europe.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Data
and i heard if all americans were driving japanese cars, they could sell oil to europe.
And you heard right!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Here is 1 of mine.

Last edited by dlarry; 10-30-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

how do you post a picture tried for hours
Old 11-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Tech Rookie

post reply, manage attachments, brouse find picture upload then submit and enjoy!
Old 11-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mugendude
how do you post a picture tried for hours
start a reply, then on the tool bar, there is a little yellow square, with what looks like mountains on it. if you roll your mouse over it, it will read 'Insert Image' click on that, then enter the URL for the image you're trying to post.

don't add the [IMG][/IMG] as it will do it for you.

then post!
Old 11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Regular

thanks guys i will try to post one now
Old 11-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Tech Regular

http://www.rc-racing.org/graphics/S_so102.JPG
heres minethats in kissimmee for the florida state race #3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.