R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #31
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_King
A buddy of mine wanted me to get the M11, he said the Helios was setup weird (trigger and wheel are not parallel) so I ordered the wheel thing to drop it down a bit. The M11 as the trigger and wheel on the same plane, but it honestly never bothered me on my Helios.

I love it though.
The M11 is a bit heavier too, I'm a big fan of the Helios being comfortable and easy to handle (for me anyway).
Dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #32
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy
cost might have something to do with it
You are probably right. Although, just imagine, all us R/C junkies running out to buy a superior 5.8 ghz system, regardless of cost.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #33
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS CHAVEZ
You are probably right. Although, just imagine, all us R/C junkies running out to buy a superior 5.8 ghz system, regardless of cost.
Dude, I agree. Somehow us hardcore rc junkies ALWAYS find a way to buy the crap we want (not necessarily need) regardless of cost. Whether we need to work more hours at work, sell crap, get a second mortgage on the house, rack up the cc or beg to borrow the cash ...we will ALWAYS find a way to get that killer expensive stuff.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #34
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentd
Dude, I agree. Somehow us hardcore rc junkies ALWAYS find a way to buy the crap we want (not necessarily need) regardless of cost. Whether we need to work more hours at work, sell crap, get a second mortgage on the house, rack up the cc or beg to borrow the cash ...we will ALWAYS find a way to get that killer expensive stuff.
LOL!!!!!